Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Diamond Bank Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Interview! (10590 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Interview! by Edken: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2006
hi all,
The subject bank interview may likely be ds week.Successful candidates may receive their text messages from tomorrow. <Insider information>

Do we have any Diamond Banker in the Forum.What are the likely questions to be asked by the interviewers.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by georgee(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2006
@edken
thanx man 4 d info u gave me as per access bank test,i was told 2 come and check my name on wednesday, please edken i need 2 knw hw u submitted ur cv to diamond bank,abeg help me ask ur insider if i could still post a hard copy cv to them,if am not 2 late, thnx man
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by topkay(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2006
Make sure you know everything in your cv very well. It is very important.
They can start by asking you to tell them about urself

talk about your date of birth, schools attended with dates, posts of responsibilities held, where you served, if uninterupted then start with your personal attributes but make sure you can cite examples where you have demonstrated those skills.

Other questions may include:

Why do you want to work in a bank?

Why do u want to work in Diamond bank? make sure you know hte bank's vision and mission statement. Dont cram but understand it.

What are your weaknesses? make sure you give constuctive weaknesses that at long run will be a skill.

Where do you see yourself in 2 ,5,10 years? anything you say, give the impression that you will still be with the bank.

Know some few current issues, that might help.

Know your project very well and also be able to defend its aims and objectives. U might be in for it if someone is from your field.

Know a few things about the bank.

Have good attributes and skills and be able to prove you have demonstrated them before.

They can also ask you that what kind of boss do you like.

Be confident, be bold, dont panic, no matter how the inyerview is going, one of htem might be nasty it is all part of ability to be able to handle pressure test.

Have a lovely interview and i'm lookin forward to hearing good news from you. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by Edken: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2006
hi topkay,
Blessings. Please do u work in the subject bank? i quite appreciate the pain u took in giving this very detailed information.

Sincerely i have always admired the subject bank.I heard they invest a lot on training and development.i hope to give this interview my very best.

Thanks once again.

Georgee

Please submit ur Cv at the subject bank's head office Adeola Hopewell Vi.Surely u will be invited for an apptitude test

Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by segunjowo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
bros, and fellow Nairaland. I currently work in one of these banks. i need a a change to Diamond or Oceanic or GTB. i have two years experience now. please if u work in any of these banks and can assist kindly contact me @segunjowo20006@yahoo.com
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by vwvw(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
grin grin just be yourself , they'd ask you profiling questions, talk the talk and swagger and sound confident. the interview is 2fold, if u scale through at 10a.m then the final interview is 2pm. no one is going to ask u to come back. everything is the same day. don't forget to ask 1 or 2 questions if u are given the chance. ur successful sms would come 2 u in a week if u are successful. but then after the medicals u waiting game starts. i did my medicals in august bru, up until now no show. waiting for diamond bank my brother is equal to the second coming. but go on have a nice time and see where it takes you
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by segxy1: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2009
has anybody been invited for an interview or what is this hullaballoo about iám an experience banker waiting to be called also if u guys have bn invited let's know
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by modath(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
seqxy, has anybody been invited for an interview or what is this hullaballoo about iám an experience banker waiting to be called also if u guys have bn invited let's know[/color]
segxy,are you the same person that we in the same training sch in LAGOS FROM 11 JUNE 2007 TO SEPT 2007?if its you halla back and i'll give you a call.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by segxy1: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ Modath are you the same person that we in the same training sch in LAGOS FROM 11 JUNE 2007 TO SEPT 2007?if its you halla back and i'll give you a call. Which traing.

Which taring are u reffering to pls explain for and let segxy know who is talking am sorry.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by modath(f): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
in tiamiyu savage lagos.if you are the same segxy,you used to be in the kd branch.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview! by 1forall: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions) / NUPEC Recruitment How Real? / Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.