Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack (738 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Adamawa Varsity Reopens, Recruits 80 Hunters / Exclusive Pictures Of Weapons Captured By Local Hunters In Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack by gratiaeo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
The National Association of Animal Hunters has called for the immediate sack of Nigeria?s minister of Health, Dr Onyebuchi Chukwu, over the public notices and expert opinion issued by his ministry that Nigerians should avoid eating certain types of bush animals. The association said such information was not only misleading but wicked and worthy of punitive action against the perpetrators, adding that it has led Nigerians to “unnecessary panic, denied Nigerians of access to nutritious, God-given bush meat” and that it was a threat to the livelihood of animal hunters...Read more>>>http://afikpochic..com/2014/08/ebolanigeria-animal-hunters-association.html
Re: Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack by eaglechild: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack by MrT2011(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked imagine!
They were given room, now they want allowance. cheesy

Very soon, they will be totally outlawed from Hunting those Animals on Protection, just like it's a crime in other countries. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack by eunisam: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
looser! Hunting bat meat for consuption.is like these people want to bring the ebola season2. This hunters should go to sambisa forest for better hunting.leave bat n monkies alone.
Re: Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack by wirinet(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
eunisam: looser! Hunting bat meat for consuption.is like these people want to bring the ebola season2. This hunters should go to sambisa forest for better hunting.leave bat n monkies alone.

And what proof do you have that eating bat meat or any other bush meat brought ebola to Nigeria? Is Patrick Sawyer a bush meat? Every person that contracted ebola from Nigeria contracted it directly or indirectly from Patrick Sawyer. I do not understand how bush meat comes into question. Nigerians have been eating bush meat from time immemorial, and no one had ever caught ebola from bush meat and i doubt anyone would ever catch ebola from eating bush meat.
Re: Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack by eunisam: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
wirinet:

And what proof do you have that eating bat meat or any other bush meat brought ebola to Nigeria? Is Patrick Sawyer a bush meat? Every person that contracted ebola from Nigeria contracted it directly or indirectly from Patrick Sawyer. I do not understand how bush meat comes into question. Nigerians have been eating bush meat from time immemorial, and no one had ever caught ebola from bush meat and i doubt anyone would ever catch ebola from eating bush meat.
that ur grammer no concern me.go on n eat bath meat.
Re: Nigeria Animal Hunters Association Seek Prof. Onyebuchis Sack by wirinet(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
eunisam: that ur grammer no concern me.go on n eat bath meat.

Please tell me the difference between bush meat and domestic meat? if you can get ebola from eating antelope, what stops you from getting ebola from eating goats or cows? At least when bird flu was in vogue, there was no distinction between bush fowl and domestic fowl.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IS: Cameron Warns Of Possible Threat To UK / Nigeria May Lose $2 Billion To Ebola / Tb Joshua :important Message To Nigeria Concerning Ebola Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.