Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea (22080 Views)

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate / South Korea Gets First Female President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Tobetoe(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dats ma pope..... Keep doinq good work.. Proudly catholic... #Oremus# dat our papal will find time some day and visit naija

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: i love the communal ways of catholics.We are our brothers keepers.I love that beautiful greetings amongst them whenever they find themselves,"All to jesus through mary our mother".I will die a catholic.cheesy

You must revert to the religion of your forefathers.
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by ifysimple(f): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Long live Your Holiness! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You must revert to the religion of your forefathers.
no need to.I still hold to high esteem some respected pagan traditions,as well as muslim festivals.I dont have a problem with religion,its not my opuim.Ogogoro is.currently sef i am high on "nkwu enu" in my village.Care to join pagan?I am a catholic because i feel at peace with my belief.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra:
no need to.I still hold to high esteem some respected pagan traditions,as well as muslim festivals.I dont have a problem with religion,its not my opuim.Ogogoro is.currently sef i am high on "nkwu enu" in my village.Care to join pagan?I am a catholic because i feel at peace with my belief.
grin

I love Catholic babes. kiss

tongue
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
musKeeto:
grin

I love Catholic babes. kiss

tongue

lol.Muskeeto,na your stories make me join NL since wen i was viewing as a guest.But are u same with pagan?i mean monicker.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra:

lol.Muskeeto,na your stories make me join NL since wen i was viewing as a guest.But are u same with pagan?i mean monicker.
Lol. Nice to know. No o. Had only 3 'known' monickers on this site. Muskeeto, muskeeto2 and amanfrommars.

Of course, there are others too numerous to mention.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
musKeeto:
Lol. Nice to know. No o. Had only 3 'known' monickers on this site. Muskeeto, muskeeto2 and amanfrommars.

muskeeto,muskeeto2 i like,amanfrommars??jesus!How can one hate and like same personality?*frowns slightly*

Of course, there are others too numerous to mention.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by musiwa94: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
g

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by todayguest(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
God bless the Pope and the Church.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by todayguest(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
God bless the Pope and the Church. And all that calls Him from a sincere heart.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Arysexy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lovely. Viva papa
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]
grin
Why didn't u like amanfrommars?
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Amack(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
binary123: why?.because of the beautiful picture display here or what?; here in nigeria i know most evil and cultist people hide under the name ("i am a catholic"winkpls dont be proud of it. i rather be a pagan than be catholic. if you reality need salvation go to bible believing church and stop this (:I was born a Catholic and will die a Catholicsmiley rubishhhhhhhhhhhh.
most of ur pastors are occult member. Who is fooling who.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Amack(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thank God I'm a catholic.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
musKeeto:
grin
Why didn't u like amanfrommars?
He is too serious and extreme and tease ina provocative way.Muskeeto is a good storyteller.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
I pray that one day the wish of our Lord Jesus will come to pass: father I pray that they shall be one as we are one.

These papal visit to south korea has a lot of lessons attached to it which is with time the fruit of whatever you sow will germinate.

For years South koreans have being sowing the seed of true faith in Christ Jesus through the blood of the saints, now the fruit has sprout for everyone to see through the warm welcome given to the vicar of Christ.

Long live christianity!

#proudlycatholictilldeath!
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hate or love them, the Catholic faith is still the most respected Christian faith in the world. See levels....

note: I am an Anglican.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Can anyone pls explain to me whhhy the pope no preach about financial breakthrough, visions and tithes as our new generation pastors are doing.

Imagine if the pope ask every body for there to pay their tithes as our new generation pastors whold have done
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Joannes347:

I thought the eastern catholic church reject papal supremacy which together with the 'filioque' concept constitutes a point of discord till this day. Have they reconciled?

Btw. Nice thread buddy.

I meant the catholic churches which follow the eastern right. they differ from the eastern orthodox church which separated during the great schism.

thanks for the compliment smiley
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
The Catholic church is the only church where the poor still have Faith that if they give an offering according to their size 20 or 50naira both God and priest will bless them. But in this new generation churches you dare not give less than #200 offerings and we never even talk of tithe own.

My big bross was once embarrassed by a Christ embassy pastor for having the guts to give 200 naira offering on a super Sunday service.
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by obicentlis: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
OBIORAA: The Catholic church is the only church where the poor still have Faith that if they give an offering according to their size 20 or 50naira both God and priest will bless them. But in this new generation churches you dare not give less than #200 offerings and we never even talk of tithe own.

My big bross was once embarrassed by a Christ embassy pastor for having the guts to give 200 naira offering on a super Sunday service.
I dey give 20naira self in d Catholic church n God go still bless me join.
Proudly Catholic.
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by leo1234(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eyop:
And what do you understand by bible believing church? If evil and cultist people(since you claim you know i believe you've dine and wine with them) hide under the umbrella of a catholic church as you claim doesn't make all catholics the same. I believe you are also aware that most of the bible believing church pastors,bishop,reverend,etc as you've mentioned are also occultic? If being a Pagan is your choice,then stick to it rather than castigate the catholic church. Nonsense!!!
U honored that guy by quoting him.
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Forwetinnah: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: Workers set up a platform in prepare for a special holy mass by Pope Francis in front of the Gwanghwamun, the main gate of the 14th-century Gyeongbok Palace, in Seoul, South Korea, Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014

You just have to love their style of architecture, very unique
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
I love the Pope....He's a humble and gentle man...

His humility is like no other

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Valfrankie(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Long Live the Pope!!! Haters keep hating on the Holy Roman Catholic Church while she no even send them... My Church is like a beautiful maiden in a market place, she is wooed by all but won by non. Little wonder those whose love she scorned are full of vile for her pure and immaculate heart? If you still care to know, CATHOLIC FOR LIVE. Your bible believing church pastor is somewhere pricing a jet and paying millions just to park the plane for airport.... Bible believing Church ko, Quran worshiping church ni...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by btoks: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2014
binary123: why?.because of the beautiful picture display here or what?; here in nigeria i know most evil and cultist people hide under the name ("i am a catholic"winkpls dont be proud of it. i rather be a pagan than be catholic. if you reality need salvation go to bible believing church and stop this (:I was born a Catholic and will die a Catholicsmiley rubishhhhhhhhhhhh.
I detect an air of jealousy here.the Catholic Church has been persecuted for so long that people stand proud to part of it.you'll find that over 100 Koreans were killed because of this faith . you'll do well to research the faith rather that spewing rehashed anti catholic material . It's time for ecumenism.
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2014
lynpetra:

ok I see where you are coming from.

Actually the problem lies with us. Dbias need to do proper orgainized evangelizing of the masses. Paganism needs to organize itself.
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by bamipet01: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014
May God continue 2 strenghten u in His vine yard
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by uduokirika1(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: white women shaking the hand of pope, receiving holy communion directly from the pope without covering their hair ?? In Africa women are not even allowed inside the church without covering their hair, talk of mental slavery.
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by uduokirika1(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2014

BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH as if the bible was not cmpiled by the catholic church. The truth is that most bible wielding churches don't even know the origin of the Bible. the cotholic church still remains one interalia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japan Reopens Beaches Hit By 2011 Nuclear, Tsunami Disaster(photos) / Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore / Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.