Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain (1249 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Diagnosed With PROSTATE CANCER / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2014
http://www.elmundo.es/comunidad-valenciana/2014/08/16/53efb686268e3e2f558b4583.html

The link is in Spanish.

Let me translate for you guys;

A Nigerian teenager Male, 30 yrs has been quarantined into the hospital after showing symptoms of the disease

His sister, who didn't show up any symptoms, has been quarantined as well due to protocol procedures estimated by the authorities.

The patient showed up at one hospital (Alicante), stayed there 6 hours in emergencies, was diagnosed with the disease and then was moved to another hospital (San Juan) under police surveillance and medical procedures.

The patient is clinically stable, in an isolated area. His clinical and epidermic picture matches with those of Ebola. Blood samples have been sent to analysis and will be revealed later.

The Patient's original departure and state of residence was not revealed but typically Spain is a preferred destination for Edo people.

Ebola might have spread in land already.
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by jmoore(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2014
nawa
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2014
It could be rubbish propaganda against Nigeria and Nigerians as the disease is now synonymous with Nigeria and Nigerians given that Nigerians are the most traveled Africans and rank high as immigrants in Europe and America.
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by suwailad(f): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2014
jmoore: nawa

The test has'nt comeback positive yet

and @op whats with you and edo people? just stop it there, idiat!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2014
suwailad:

The test has'nt comeback positive yet

and @op whats with you and edo people? just stop it there, idiat!

Edo People form the main bulk of immigrants into Spain.

Lassa Fever was endemic to Edo because of the Bush Meat trade and consumption. Lassa Fever shares striking symptoms and disease progression and vectors with Ebola.

The tests are a mere formality as clinical diagnosis point to Ebola. If it was Malaria or Typhoid the Medical team would have easily diagnosed and tested first for the disease given the high rate of such among Nigerians and Africans.

The symptoms showed classic signs of Ebola.
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by Idrismusty97(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2014
Conspiracy theories loading....
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Spanish health authorities in the eastern Valencia region of Spain activated alert protocols on Saturday night over a new possible case of Ebola after a young Nigerian man was admitted to a hospital in the city of Alicante with fever and “several other symptoms” of the disease.
His partner, without visible symptoms, was also present at the hospital but had not been admitted, a spokesman for St. John’s Hospital told The Spain Report by telephone.
“An alert protocol has been activated preventively due to a suspected Ebola virus case”, said the spokeswoman: “the patient has been admitted, and is clinically stable in an isolated area. He was initially admitted to the General Hospital and then brought here. Both his clinical and epidemiological symptoms suggest it might be Ebola. He has a temperature above 38.3ºC and has been vomiting”
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by Idrismusty97(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2014
BishopMagic:

http://noticias.lainformacion.com/salud/el-hospital-san-juan-de-alicante-atiende-un-posible-caso-de-ebola_CN1xlOYf3XxfiezmCbkVs7/

here have another link
Oh i see...The official language for Nigerians is Spanish that's why you are giving me a damn source written completely in Spanish. Amigo
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2014
I think it's time you all bought your Blessed Anti-Ebola Salts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: Oh i see...The official language for Nigerians is Spanish that's why you are giving me a damn source written completely in Spanish. Amigo

The news is barely breaking and it is yet to be picked up by MSMs.

Retardo tongue
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by Idrismusty97(m): 12:48am On Aug 17, 2014
BishopMagic:

The news is barely breaking and it is yet to be picked up by MSMs.

Retardo tongue
Why didn't you say so before you post that. Anyway let's face the topic. You have been forgiven smiley.
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: Why didn't you say so before you post that. Anyway let's face the topic. You have been forgiven smiley.

Fark off!
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by Idrismusty97(m): 12:53am On Aug 17, 2014
BishopMagic:

Fark off!

Do you want to derial your own thread? I can help with that.
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by Kenzico(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2014
undecided even ur link sef is spanish! How we go take read dis tin? Or u ϑε̲̣̣̣y expect front page tinx
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by BishopMagic: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Idrismusty97: Do you want to derial your own thread? I can help with that.

I don't do autistism.

Fark off! The thread was not meant for you specifically and since you are a self confessed ret@rd I see no use in continuing discussing with you
Re: Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain by ggrin(f): 1:23am On Aug 17, 2014
Buh wait o Shey na only naija ppl get ebola niundecided
Na evry country wey naija dy ebola go dy soundecided I taya for una mata oangry

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund / Community Drags Okorocha To Jonathan , Protests Intimidation. / General Benjamin Adekunjle Deserve More Than This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.