Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach (2481 Views)

My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS) / Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by paulasca4real(m): 5:13am On Aug 17, 2014
To smile after the sale of your fish here are the steps to follow.

Step 1.
Have good contructed ponds with at least 2-3 inches sloped to nothing by the outlet to achieve total flushing of the waste and other sediments in the pond. Pond is best build by the expert to achieve all the necessary facilitym

Step 2.
Do good analysis of your water or your water source, because your water quality determine the F C R and S G R.

Step 3.
The fish seed, to achieve the best result you should produce your stock yourself or get from a very trusted hand so that you will not stock stunt fish. History of your stock is very important.

Step 4.
Stock your fish at post fingerlings stage, this is where most farmers get is wrong even when dey get good breed. If you stock at fingerllings stage is very sure that you will lost some to natural mortality and jumpers will eat some which make dangerous . But if you stock at post fingerlings you will have them graded according to their sizes and at that stage you can easily identify the jumpers and have those once in seperate pond, post fingerlings stage is when fish growth start propper and they have high resistance to environmental conditions
The danger with is that fish get stunt if they are overstress in juvenile stage, research has proof it. But most people don't have this knwledge. Is only advisable if you are stockingjk them within the same farm, don't carry juvenile beyond 10 - 20 km if not they can have growth problem. But post fingerlings can withstand all that stress without any effect.

Step 5.
Make sure you sort your fish every month interval, this will eneble you get good record and this should be done for the first 3 month.

Step 6.
Always make sure that you have clean and neat pond, and ensure that the water parameters are in the right proposion eg water collour, disolve oxygen, p h etc so that your fish can convert their feeds to growth.

Step 7.
Employ the service of am expert in every stage to give you proper guide. Every business require training and guide to succeed. Goodluck.

For futher info Email: pas_vicky4real@yahoo.com
Or call +2347034709755
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
PrettyAnny hello
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cutebumzy how u
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Cutebumzy how u

guy how far na?
Your woman-wrappering done enter Intensive care unit o...
You no dey ever ask ur fellow hommies how them dey...lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

guy how far na?
ah ah,,I do nah,,u haven't been noticing me carefully..its just that I got so much love for the opposite gender,,I tallk to guys everyday nah
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Cutebumzy(f): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Cutebumzy how u
m fyn nd u
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cutebumzy:
m fyn nd u
cool,,am guessing u r bummi.
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by naijaboiy: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

guy how far na?
grin
I just tire for the guy
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by PrettyAnny(f): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
PrettyAnny hello
hello unibenstudent...
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
PrettyAnny:
hello unibenstudent...
cool,how has ur day been?
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Cutebumzy(f): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
cool,,am guessing u r bummi.
yhh dats my name, urs?
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cutebumzy:
yhh dats my name, urs?
am chris,,are u on Bbm?
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Cutebumzy(f): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
am chris,,are u on Bbm?
yhh
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutebumzy:
yhh
pls add me,2B74EFBB
Re: Success Tips In Fish Farming, Step By Step Aproach by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
U can say dat again.

He's so popular I can almost piicture his face cheesy
Kachisbarbie:

guy how far na?

(1) (Reply)

Farmland in Ogun State / Day Old Chicks(cockrel,noiler,broiler,pullet and turkey. / Plantain Peel,tiger Nut Chaff,mixed Guinea Corn,millet And Corn Chaff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.