Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here (4851 Views)

All BLOGGER Users Let's Meet Here! / All Blogger Conditional Tags / Calling On All Blogger Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Jayclinics(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
NaijaPoint:

Don't worry, just wait for their mail. It might take a week, but they'll surely reply, telling you wether you are qualified or not.

Nice Blog

thanks bro. just got approved today.
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Jossyluv75(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is my blog. www.naijatweet.blog.com . Will an advert from nairaland boost my blog users? Please i need reply thankx
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jossyluv75: This is my blog. www.naijatweet.blog.com . Will an advert from nairaland boost my blog users? Please i need reply thankx

I think you should add more features to the desktop version of your site and optimize the template.
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Cutiexprincex: Thanks so much..... Am still at the second stage of adsense reg.....
Please how did adsense use to pay per click? And how will i be recieving my money?
THANKS.....

Yes, they will give you a link to a dashboard where you will see your daily, weekly and monthly earnings. When it is up to $100 or so, they will ask you for your bank payment details.
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by kingsley18(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by flashope(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
check out my blog its about health http://www.fasinaopeyemi..com
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Cutiexprincex: Please i have post my ad code on my blogger dashboard, but i was told that i will see blank ad on my blog after pasting the ad but i didnt see it and i haven't here anything from adsense.. am not sure maybe i pasted the ad code on the right place... please i need your help... Thanks

Dear CutiePrincex, How did you implement your code, did you select Html/Javascript option? if so,you are supposed to see a blank space on the side of the blog where you implemented your code
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
jboy73: www..com

Bona you are good to go for the adsense, but if you are disapproved, copy the code of all the adverts you have on your site to your notepad and save them, then remove all of them from your site and reapply.
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Loadedcity: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
flashope: check out my blog its about health http://www.fasinaopeyemi..com

Flashdope, get a custom domain that will let people know that it is a health site then apply for the google adsense. I hope you have added privacy policy
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
kingsley18: www.ayayamedia.com

Cool, add privacy policy and you are good to go
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Loadedcity: www.loadedcity.com

Privacy Policy
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by bayyou11: 2:11am On Sep 11, 2014
mine is www.bayyou11.com its an all rounder blog.. u can contact me from the contact page if u want to be an editor on the blog
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by NaijaPoint: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Cutiexprincex: @Naijapoint... That is where i paste my code but i didnt c any blank ad on my blog...
i copied the code from my adsense account and i paste it inside the html/javascript box and save it... Please am i wrong in the steps? If yes, please guide me to the right steps.

Try changing your template to any other than that responsive template
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
nice one naijapoint....you are just on point...please how can i change ma domain from ..com to .com ..checkout my blog http://android-sdk-download-now..com
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by flashope(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
NaijaPoint:

Flashdope, get a custom domain that will let people know that it is a health site then apply for the google adsense. I hope you have added privacy policy
Thanks would work on that the AdSense is not opening it says I must operate the blog for 6 months and what's the Google privacy
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by flashope(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
NaijaPoint:

Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by jaybossYBNL(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Adsense is not accepting me o I am tired of this blog is http://jayboss..com/2014/09/what-causes-
ebola-virus-outbreak.html
kingsley18: www.ayayamedia.com
I didn't see the comment box on your blog o
Stellaodoni1: Gossiptwist - trending breaking news- celeb gossip- fashion , politics etc www.gossiptwist..com
Thanks for the comment on my blog....I dropped on yours too.....let it continue Stella
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by kingsley18(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Where can i can a nice template
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
NaijaPoint:

Bona you are good to go for the adsense, but if you are disapproved, copy the code of all the adverts you have on your site to your notepad and save them, then remove all of them from your site and reapply.
he he thanks for the info. but my blog isn't up 2 6months yet... I will just keep posting and hustling...

hustling for traffic.
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cutiexprincex: Please i have post my ad code on my blogger dashboard, but i was told that i will see blank ad on my blog after pasting the ad but i didnt see it and i haven't here anything from adsense.. am not sure maybe i pasted the ad code on the right place... please i need your help... Thanks
are u still having the problem..? will like 2 help u.
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Acegoals: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
jboy73: he he thanks for the info. but my blog isn't up 2 6months yet... I will just keep posting and hustling...

hustling for traffic.

Hello Jay, it is not a must that the blog must be up to 6 months. Since you are not from India...
Re: Let All Blogger Have Their Pace Here by Hillmaxng: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Start A Blog / 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know / When Adsense Keeps Rejecting Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.