Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) (1363 Views)

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / Bitter-Kola Cures Ebola / Ebola Cure: It Is Internationally Verified That Bitter-cola Cures EBola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Its good news to victims and family of victims of the deadly ebola virus as it has been scientifically proven that it does cure ebola virus. One would then wonder why America would label it as ineffective and even threaten actions against Nigeria when they denied Nigeria of Zmapp.

So happy.

http://drrimatruthreports.com/
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by bbello28(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2014
undecided
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Airforce1(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2014
You guys have started again abi?
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by spyg1(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2014
Hungry bloggers
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Airforce1: You guys have started again abi?

Doubting Thomas.Watch this.
What people don't know is that some drugs serve different purposes based on usage.Indocid is medicine and also rat poison.Even if cow dung cures HIV won't you take it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X906xj8Nr3U&itct=CC8QpDAYBCITCOin-czOmcACFeW7wgodenUA3FIOQ3VyZSBmb3IgZWJvbGE%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NL&client=mv-google
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2014
Besides I didn't ask to be contacted on this. Haven't you heard that a doctor has been cured just few days after cure was found?
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Caseless: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2014
Airforce1: You guys have started again abi?
me sef don taya! Onyebuchi chukwu succumbed to that criticism by the americans by turning around to say nano silver does not cure ebola, instead of him to grandstand on his earlier remark. He should have looked the americans in the eye and said, even the zmap we're talking about was also given to the spanish priest and he still died. Onyebuchi shld have told them that we're in an emergency and trials are allowed and that they should allow us to use our otapipia called nano silver. Na their zmap wey d spanish priest took and stil died that's the pesticide or otapipia and, not our nano silver.
*chews nano silver to prevent ebola*

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Airforce1(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2014
Fxwarrior: Besides I didn't ask to be contacted on this. Haven't you heard that a doctor has been cured just few days after cure was found?

And they told u it was Nano silver that cured him?

Pleaase say what u know

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by PerfectFortune: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Good news afterall. I pray it works.

Meanwhile, Nigerians should stop saying we developed the cure (Nano Silver) cos from what I gathered, it's been discorvered long time ago and no Nigerian was linked to its discorvery.

Note: this is not about being unpatriotic but stating the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Pr0ton: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: me sef don taya! Onyebuchi chukwu succumbed to that criticism by the americans by turning around to say nano silver does not cure ebola, instead of him to grandstand on his earlier remark. He should have looked the americans in the eye and said, even the zmap we're talking about was also given to the spanish priest and he still died. Onyebuchi shld have told them that we're in an emergency and trials are allowed and that they should allow us to use our otapipia called nano silver. Na their zmap wey d spanish priest took and stil died is the pesticide or atapipia and, not our nano silver.

What is nano silver sef

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Airforce1(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: me sef don taya! Onyebuchi chukwu succumbed to that criticism by the americans by turning around to say nano silver does not cure ebola, instead of him to grandstand on his earlier remark. He should have looked the americans in the eye and said, even the zmap we're talking about was also given to the spanish priest and he still died. Onyebuchi shld have told them that we're in an emergency and trials are allowed and that they should allow us to use our otapipia called nano silver. Na their zmap wey d spanish priest took and stil died is the pesticide or atapipia and, not our nano silver.

Ok I will suggest they test Nano Silver on an infected monkey let's see if it works before trying it on human
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Caseless: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

What is nano silver sef
oboi, u neva get ur own? Na one nigerian affiliated drug dat cures ebola wey americans de call otapipia oo.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by tutaboi(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Seeing is believing!
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by tutaboi(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Airforce1:

Ok I will suggest they test Nano Silver on an infected monkey let's see if it works before trying it on human

.....think they have done that and it cures. U can watch the youtube link up there

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Airforce1:

Keep waiting for that. When it catches you, I tells you wouldn't mind being a volunteer.
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Airforce1(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Keep waiting for that. When it catches you, I tells you wouldn't mind being a volunteer.

Back to sender*
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Pr0ton: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: oboi, u neva get ur own? Na one nigerian affiliated drug dat cures ebola wey americans de call otapipia oo.

una don test ham 4 how many patients
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 7:29am On Aug 17, 2014
PerfectFortune: Good news afterall. I pray it works.

Meanwhile, Nigerians should stop saying we developed the cure (Nano Silver) cos from what I gathered, it's been discorvered long time ago and no Nigerian was linked to its discorvery.

Note: this is not about being unpatriotic but stating the fact.

True. Its just that they stumbled on the information online. Meanwhile its readily available in large quantities, non toxic, inexpensive. 10 months baby and even grand mama can take it.
Chai.

* dancing skelewu
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Airforce1:

Back to sender*

grin Sorry if I was so blunt.Just stating the truth.What do I have to lose taking it since its non toxic.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Airforce1(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2014
Fxwarrior:

True. Its just that they stumbled on the information online. Meanwhile its readily available in large quantities, non toxic, inexpensive. 10 months baby and even grand mama can take it.
Chai.

* dancing skelewu

undecided
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Caseless: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2014
Airforce1:

u knw how we go about things like this; we dnt prepare for emergency and believe in fire-brigade approach. We're too careless to go that length.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by stinggy(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2014
High time I started Nano Silver biz

For your high quality Nano Silver, both in wholesales and retails, pls contact us on 0813939697*
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria under 24hrs.
Say NO to ebola and YES to life!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Caseless: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

una don test ham 4 how many patients
nigerians wey no evn get ebola don hijack the little supply wey dey available , so e no fit get to d actual ebola patients. Prevention they say is better than cure.
Business don land gidigba!

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Airforce1:

And they told u it was Nano silver that cured him?

Pleaase say what u know

Keep waiting for them to tell you everything just like America said Nano silver is pesticide.So what?

People should learn to do fact findings for themselves.
Re: Nano Silver Cures Ebola!!! (False Information) by Fxwarrior: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Keep waiting for them to tell you everything just like America said Nano silver is pesticide.So what?

People should learn to do fact findings for themselves.

Ebola can as well be caused by a pest. There are bacterial, viral and even fungal diseases caused by pests for all I know.That's why they warned against bush meat etc

* continues dancing skelewu.

(1)

Top 7 Deadliest Snakes Found In AFRICA / Probability of Getting infected by a needle prick. / Why You Should Stop Eating Suya’ Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.