Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World (1581 Views)

Arab Israeli Conflict / North Africa Is Not An Arab's Land / An Arab Man Created A Video And Arabs Are Attacking Non-arabs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by NextIG(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2014
An arab Israeli with a message for the world

DIRECT FROM THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF MOHAMMAD ZOABI:

As an Israeli Muslim Arab, I was subjugated to brainwashing against the Jews while i was growing up. I was taught that we should hate them because they took our land, and that no Jewish person should be
living here. I was told by a few of my own family members that the Jews were planning to throw us into the sea and until that happened I would be suffering in Israel because I was an Arab.

I decided to explore the situation on my own, I went out and started meeting new people, I met a lot of Jews… What struck me at first is that they didn’t hate me like I was taught to hate them, but rather I felt care, respect, love, and a want to co-exist.
I began to realize how lucky I was to be born in Israel, to live in a free, democratic, and first world country with lots of opportunities.

Its not easy to be an Israeli Arab Zionist in an Arab Society. I was attacked physically several times, and insulted a lot.
But with the support of my amazing mother and my friends in the only country in the entire Middle East where freedom of speech is allowed, I will continue to speak out for what is right. I know that there are other many other Israeli Arabs that feel the same because almost 90% of us said that they would rather remain an Israeli than become a Palestinian citizen, but they are afraid of being hurt. That is why I am asking the world to please listen and protect the truth about Israel.
The world needs to wake up.

I see myself as a lucky Arab for being born in Israel.
I am lucky to be born in a democratic country like Israel.
I have an opportunity to live as an equal human being who lives in the 21st century.
Though, anti Israel still accuse Israel for being an aparthiehd state, ignoring the true apartheid of the Arab world’s views against the Jews and Zionists like myself of Israel. All these talks of peace will only come true when the Arabs will stop educating their children to dream about killing and eliminating the Jews.
Peace will be achieved only when the arabs will start loving their children more than they hate us.
World wake up. Shame on you for being anti hope, democracy, and freedom in the middle east. Shame on you, to be anti Israel.

Am Yisrael chai

Source: http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/06/04/an-arab-israeli-with-a-message-for-the-world/

6 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by TellBlazer(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Good write up!but why is there so much hate and killing in islam?why the thirst for blood strong in the member more than their creator?I need answers to this question peace.

6 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by NextIG(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2014
@TellBlazer, to my view, it has to do with the FOUNDATION. The foundation of every building determines its strength, height and durability. Based on history and reports (me I've never read their holy book) I understand that the spread of Islam by its founder was through war, the use of sword. And since the founder left the scene, none of his followers has tried to discourage such practice. It has been like that for centuries. That's why the shedding of blood is running deep in that organization.

6 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
My people say anything born of snake must be long. A lion begets lion!! The true nature of God cannot be mistaken anywhere He shows up!!
Same goes of Satan and his nature anywhere you find him.
All that Quran dictates are cruelty of Allah mixed with some half truth on compassion and mercy to the believers.
Don't blame the muslims blame the book where their inspirations are drawn from. Each time I study the quran I get irritated how a 'prophet' can release the quantum of hate and violence to humanity and then call it the TRUE RELIGION from Allah to mankind.
Over 800 Yazidis were slaughtered fews days ago in Iraq. Killings everywhere you find muslims either remotely or physically. Na wa fo Islam!! #Notojihad.

9 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by TellBlazer(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
NextIG: @TellBlazer, to my view, it has to do with the FOUNDATION. The foundation of every building determines its strength, height and durability. Based on history and reports (me I've never read their holy book) I understand that the spread of Islam by its founder was through war, the use of sword. And since the founder left the scene, none of his followers has tried to discourage such practice. It has been like that for centuries. That's why the shedding of blood is running deep in that organization.
Nice one! But is so vary wrong,so wrong to lie,cheat,abuse,discreminate,not to talk of killing someone who was with God before he or she was born,a unique being that has no replica in the whole of the earth and stil think you are doing God a favour.I get paranoid n pissed at this,hope a muslim cleric can clearify this

2 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
ZKOSOSO: My people say anything born of snake must be long. A lion begets lion!! The true nature of God cannot be mistaken anywhere He shows up!!
All that Quran dictates are cruelty of Allah mixed with some half truth on compassion and mercy to the believers.
Don't blame the muslims blame the book where their inspirations are drawn from. Each time I study the quran I get irritated how a 'prophet' can release the quantum of hate and violence to humanity and then call it the TRUE RELIGION from Allah to mankind.
Over 800 Yazidis were slaughtered fews days ago in Iraq. Killings everywhere you find muslims either remotely or physically. Na wa fo Islam!! #Notojihad.
It was in Syria, not Iraq!!
Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by NextIG(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
I agree with you @Zkososo. Where someone draws inspiration matters a lot to his making or marring in this life. If ones inspiration comes from the God that creates the universe and its fullness, then, I don't think such an individual will even dare to step on an ant much more sniffing life out of a human being and be happy and boasting. We pray that their eyes of understanding will be enlightened so that they will all come to the true saving knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
For posting this, this man is a "dead man walking"!

His fellow Arabs will call for his head! Even Moslems in Nigeria will call him an impostor and declare fatwa on him!

What Mohammed started was not a religion, it was an Arabic political/cultural expansion with the whole world in scope! The greatest poison on the earth was when he said God told him to so and called it a religion!

Hijabing, poligamy, etc were practiced by the Arabs before Mohammed was born!

The problem today is that non Moslems are too scared to tell Moslems the truth!

6 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by cirmuell(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
banega: It was in Syria, not Iraq!!
yazidis are Iraqis...
Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
cirmuell: yazidis are Iraqis...
Yea, I know right! The attack actually happened in Syria though • They fled there!!!
Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by OJODEL10(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
i knw one day the muslims wil knw the truth and truth wil set them free.

5 Likes

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by Empiree: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
A Jewish man said ISRAEHEL HAS NO RIGHT TO EXIST
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jack-rothman/gaza-and-israelsorting-it_b_5682893.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Letter And Opinion On IsraeHell Atrocities
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-levine/a-dear-jon-voight-letter-_b_5676282.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

When will Africans start to think using their brain?. This thread suggest poster's support for zionists murderers. One Arab-Israel-Zionist's opinion does not justify zionist state of Israel's claim to truth.

1 Like

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by abdulwastecx(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
TellBlazer: Nice one! But is so vary wrong,so wrong to lie,cheat,abuse,discreminate,not to talk of killing someone who was with God before he or she was born,a unique being that has no replica in the whole of the earth and stil think you are doing God a favour.I get paranoid n pissed at this,hope a muslim cleric can clearify this

The whole og God and religion is ridiculous. ..
human killed human for the sake of God
Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by abdulwastecx(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Empiree: A Jewish man said ISRAEHEL HAS NO RIGHT TO EXIST
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jack-rothman/gaza-and-israelsorting-it_b_5682893.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Letter And Opinion On IsraeHell Atrocities
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-levine/a-dear-jon-voight-letter-_b_5676282.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

When will Africans start to think using their brain?. This thread suggest poster's support for zionists murderers. One Arab-Israel-Zionist's opinion does not justify zionist state of Israel's claim to truth.

The problem is with religion and believe in scriptures written thousands of years ago
Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by kheedir(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2014
ZKOSOSO: My people say anything born of snake must be long. A lion begets lion!! The true nature of God cannot be mistaken anywhere He shows up!!
. Take a walk outsid 2nyte, look @ d brighteness of d moon n try to spit @ d moon n c wat ur spit does 2 it! D same way dat ur spit does nt affect d brightness of d moon

1 Like

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by kheedir(m): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2014
. Take a walk outsid 2nyte, look @ d brighteness of d moon n try to spit @ d moon n c wat ur spit does 2 it! D same way dat ur spit does nt affect d brightness of d moon, d same way dt ur spit doesn't reach d moon, d same way dat ur spit doesn't even face d moon; its same thing dat u r doing wen u r try 2 dishonor Islam of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)!! SO STOP WASTING UR TIME n ENERGY!!

1 Like

Re: An Arab Israeli With A Message For The World by TellBlazer(m): 12:39am On Aug 18, 2014
kheedir: . Take a walk outsid 2nyte, look @ d brighteness of d moon n try to spit @ d moon n c wat ur spit does 2 it! D same way dat ur spit does nt affect d brightness of d moon, d same way dt ur spit doesn't reach d moon, d same way dat ur spit doesn't even face d moon; its same thing dat u r doing wen u r try 2 dishonor Islam of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)!! SO STOP WASTING UR TIME n ENERGY!!
I expected you to attack the question "Why is it that muslims are so blood thirsty eg the masserca of innocent civilans around the world including in our beloved country Nigeria" Not about spit and moon theory pls.

(1) (Reply)

Former Borno Commissioner Carpets APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed Over Boko Haram. / Adamawa State Speaker, Umar Fintiri Served Impeachment Notice / Ebola Mess ! Dallas Hospital Made Mistakes With Ebola Patient Thomas Eric Duncan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.