Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 (1039 Views)

NYSC Notification Of Stream II But You Can Access Your Call Up Later / Redeployment From Kogi State / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 by Markjn(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Is it allowed to redeploy from a state of stream 2 to a state of stream 1? For example from Bauchi to Delta state, since stream 1 resumes one month earlier. Considering registration, community development service attendance and others. Will they be pardoned. Please reply soon.
Re: NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 by mrcassanova(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
I don't think you would want to do that.
Re: NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 by Markjn(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Why do you say so @ mrcassanova
Re: NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 by Markjn(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
mrcassanova: I don't think you would want to do that.
Please give your reasons
Re: NYSC (batch B) Redeployment From State Of Stream 2 To State Of Stream 1 by fredkings: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yes you can redeploy. since bauchi is one of the state

http://information4living..com/2014/08/nysc-official-redeployment.html
this might help

(1) (Reply)

ENUGU 2016 Batch A Stream 11 / Pls, Have You Seen This NYSC Member / See Pictures From The Sent Off Party Organized By A School In Ijare, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.