Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,097 members, 7,859,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee (37432 Views)

Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Ali Zeidan, Libyan Prime-Minister Kidnapped By Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by henryobinna(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
adonis89: share ur thoughts pls. M becoming suspicious abt it too
just forget it for now.
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by slimthugchimee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=galaxi][/quote] u dey craze nodey compare us with Liberia
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by henryobinna(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
R2bees: banter!!! banter!!! banter!!! Nigerians eeh
still don't get you.
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by judedwriter(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
eyenCalabar: I think the Devil is really at work in this Ebola issue. But whatever the case maybe, we shall conquer. Africa would bring Ebola to it's knees.
Pastor Adeboye called ebola a demon nd surely this demon called ebola will b cast out of africa by d finger of God smiley
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by 2oby: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
6packdude: America again, trying to release Ebola back to Africa undecided

Am wondering: Ebola appeared bt only in Africa bt d cure found in America barely some weeks after d epidemy as if dey have bin waiting for it to occur. Ok, they made zmapp bt reluctant to give Africa. Even d quantity projected to b given can't b enough to eradicate ebola.
We tried making our vaccine, dey tried discouraging us calling it pesticide.
We tried curtailing it, bt some special force, called 'armed robber' came to destabilize d containment. Wat can armed men b stealing in a hospital leaving banks, funny right?
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Emmybreezy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eneze1: Why are we Africans this backward? why should armed men break into an isolation ward? why would you flee an isolation ward when there's probability of you infecting someone else? I just tire for this continent

they are foolish...... angry
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
henryobinna: still don't get you.
look up for the meaning of banter
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by DukeNija(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
k2039: It only gets worse, containment becomes even more difficult.

Sone people are just brainless, I really hope the armed idio*ts also loot Ebola.

Africans are very funny people. I'm sure a Patrick Sawyer must have been in that ward held against his wish. We are very backward people who can't even think to save our lives. Imagine gun men raiding an Ebola ward. Of all places to raid, its an Ebola ward. The gun men can't even consider how much their lives are worth?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Homguy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eneze1: Why are we Africans this backward? why should armed men break into an isolation ward? why would you flee an isolation ward when there's probability of you infecting someone else? I just tire for this continent
Sad! But the blame really is on those nit wits who of all lootable targets decided to loot an ebola containment ward. I sincerely hopes Karma acts very fast here, and adds the virus to their booty.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by henryobinna(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
R2bees: look up for the meaning of banter
I already know man.
besides we're not in an english class
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by mebad(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eneze1:

I'm not shooting African down, I'm just saying the obvious truth and I don't praise people because of the color of their skin

Have u met all Africans ? If u are not judging people based on skin color, how did you come to the conclusion on Africans behaviour? I guess u ve visited all African countries
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by 3RNEST(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Another Ebola Thinqz!!! "hit like" - if u hate Ebola" angry
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by nora544: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
Near the same happen in siera leone some weeks ago.

It has to do with education when pastors tell their followers prayers will help, I know the same could happen in Nigeria.

When I hear that a pastor clame it is a demon, and I know many nigerians belief their pastors more than a doctor and the same problem is in Liberia.

I blame the goverment and the new churches and also the pastor from nigeria who send special water to liberia.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by monsieursam64(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
how dumb could these guys be..... i weep for Africa!! Only God can deliver us.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by MEILYN(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Punkinmusty: why soldrs
erm because, same thing may happen to us.
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
The above story explains why the sub-Saharan region of Africa will ever remain backward.

Sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
8 men gang rape woman to coma while husband watch helplessly:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/8-men-gang-rape-woman-to-coma-while.html
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by iddydearest: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
I wonder weda doz people been want go kill ebola wit ammunitions
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Ryabcool(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
R2bees: I hope they all contacted the Ebola and dies
Contacted or Contracted? Dies or Die? You shame of the black race.

Anyway, i'm not surprised. Typical of a GEJ supporter.
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=2oby]

Am wondering: Ebola appeared bt only in Africa bt d cure found in America barely some weeks after d epidemy as if dey have bin waiting for it to occur.

The first Ebola outbreak that was recorded happened in 1976.....and the West has been working on a cure since then!

Ok, they made zmapp bt reluctant to give Africa. Even d quantity projected to b given can't b enough to eradicate ebola.

Yes...because it was an unproven drug....and because there were less than 20 ampoules.

And making the drug is a long and expensive process.

And you Nigerians refuse to make your leaders invest in science and tech....which is why Ibadan's virology lab that was the pride of Africa in the 1960's...has now gone down in stature.Thanks to lack of funding.

We tried making our vaccine, dey tried discouraging us calling it pesticide.

Nano-silver was invented in the West....not in Nigeria. And it has not undergone any tests to prove that it can cure Ebola.

Plus we already have the blueprint on how to deal with Ebola from Uganda....isolate the patients,start early supportive treatment....and you will eventually curb the spread of the virus. (Failure to do that in Guinea and Liberia and Sierra leone is what caused the mess)

We tried curtailing it, bt some special force, called 'armed robber' came to destabilize d containment. Wat can armed men b stealing in a hospital leaving banks, funny right?

The armed men are there because of silly ignorance. This is not the first time something like this has happened...and it won't be the last.

Plus....that is why in treating Ebola...you have to carry the community along with you.That is an important aspect of how Uganda beats the virus...and that is how we will do it too.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
GenBuhari: Propaganda

This is designed to increase the Ebola panic and justify use of experimental research drugs on Africans

An important part of dealing with Ebola is carrying the community along with you....and this is an example of what happens when you don't.

After all Uganda beat Ebola....and no attacks were reported there in the last 12-15 years it has had repeated ebola epidemics.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eneze1:

cheesy no matter what I'm proud to be an African, no place like home kiss
but we need to run from this ebola to a comfoKable place
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by jojomario(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: bi ki won ki nkan bo nkan
nkan like rod?
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by 2n2k(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
How were the patients able to flee?

I thought they said somebody in a state to transmit Ebola would be so sick that he won't be able to move around.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by nora544: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

An important part of dealing with Ebola is carrying the community along with you....and this is an example of what happens when you don't.

After all Uganda beat Ebola....and no attacks were reported there in the last 12-15 years it has had repeated ebola epidemics.

Uganda hasthis high security laboratory, the people know what they have to do, they have only few death in the last years and they can handl it very good and the communities know also what they have to do.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by YessWeeCan(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
DukeNija:

Africans are very funny people. I'm sure a Patrick Sawyer must have been in that ward held against his wish. We are very backward people who can't even think to save our lives. Imagine gun men raiding an Ebola ward. Of all places to raid, its an Ebola ward. The gun men can't even consider how much their lives are worth?

If extremist will bomb himself and several others, all in the name of pleasing (god), don't you think attacking an isolated ward is another strategic move of killing more people?

NOTE: I didn't say Islamic extremist
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Okudiover(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue CIA at the forefront of espionage and sabotage in Africa since 1962.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by deeobserver209(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
It seems like there are forces who are hell bend in making sure Ebola virus spread to as many people as possible across Africa. As far as am concerned, Ebola is a bio engineered virus developed to further impoverish the continent of Africa just like they practiced in the movie: Resident Evil.
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by elthakeyz: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
henryobinna: damn!

what's wrong with us!
this whole thing(ebola and its subsequent news) is becoming suspicious.
my thoughts remain personal for now...

those armed men are not africans, this is a big time conspiracy and those behind it would not prosper. they know fully well that it is contagious and even if they are exposed they would get a probable secret cure. why would anyone in his right mind free ebola patients?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by gebest: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: I saw five of them in kaduna
chai there is god o
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by VivaLaFrans: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
This is USA at work. These foreign backed armed men wants to make sure Ebola spreads over Africa. Na by force to legalize gay and lesby marriages?
Re: Armed Men Attack Monrovia Ebola Clinic, 29 Patients Flee by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
6packdude: America again, trying to release Ebola back to Africa undecided

What are you talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Wilson Called Obama A Liar, What Happened After / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.