Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Basket Mouth Opens Up About His Secret Love Life And The Product Of It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basket Mouth Opens Up About His Secret Love Life And The Product Of It. (443 Views)

Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Opens Up About His Secret Love Life And The Product Of It. by NewsAlert: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
If you were planning on attacking ace comedian Bright Okpocha better known as Basketmouth about his secret love child, well that won't be necessary!
The award winning entertainer has , for the first time, come clean on having a child just before his wedding to his present wife, Elsie Okpocha whom they share two beautiful kids together.
In an exclusive interview with Linda Ikeji Blog, one of the funniest men in Nigeria finally told the truth about accepting a kid from his ex girlfriend saying, despite his wife not reacting so well with the shocking news, his family is ready to move pass that and have a great life together.
Check out the interview (curt, LIB)
There's this story that won't just go away that suggests you have a love child?
Basketmouth "I wouldn't refer to her as a love child. She's my child that people didn't know of. Yes I have a daughter with my ex-girlfriend. Its not a comfortable topic to discuss because I wouldn't want to put anybody under pressure. As long as my family is happy and I'm on the same page with my wife, my siblings, my mum, my pastor and the family of my daughter, that's all that actually matters.
When did you have the child?
Basketmouth: years ago, a while before my wedding. Continue...
How did your wife react to the news?
Basketmouth: You can guess.
Why did you wait till now before choosing to come clean?
It's never been a hidden issue. That its private doesn't make it hidden.
Get more trending news on http://newshalert..com/

(1) (Reply)

Confab Wants Non-graduates Barred From Contesting For President / Ribadu Defends Defection To PDP / Who Will Save Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.