Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! (936 Views)

Married Men Please Stop Doing These Things To Your Wife / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence / How Do Career Women Cope With Domestic Chores? - Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
I was coming back from church today and saw my neighbour's wife struggling with some loads so I decided to help her out,on reaching where she was,I noticed some deep cut marks with blood stains and I asked her what happened,she told me that she had an accident. I also asked her whether she has gone to the hospital for treatment,she said yes..

So I carried the load to the house,dropped it for her I went inside my own house and was like telling my roommate and his sister that our neighbour's wife had an accident! They both looked at each other and laughed at me. I asked them why they were laughing at me,they told me that the poor woman was thoroughly beaten and flogged by her husband just because she demanded to know where her husband slept last night. If not for the intervention of my roommate,his sister and a friend that came around,who know what would have happened.

Please The only time a man is allowed to raise his hand at his wife is when they Hi5 each other >:O !!! Stop Domestic Violence please. As I always say,if you want to flex your muscles,go to OGBO OSISI(Timber market) and engage yourself in a combat with one of those men anya n'acha oku there! If you win like 3 of them at a go,we go know say you be real man! You are not a real man when you flex your muscles at a lady/woman or your wife...

#PleaseStopDomesticViolence

#TeamAgainstDomesticViolence

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Dymondgurl(f): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Seconded. Domestic violence always has a negative impact on children cos they witness this atrocious act first hand, which cud even lead to psychological imbalance.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dymondgurl: Seconded. Domestic violence always has a negative impact on children cos they witness this atrocious act first hand, which cud even lead to psychological imbalance.
#Gbam! You are on point

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
So the woman does not have the right to ask her husband where he spent the night? Jesus Christ.

She should go home and tell her people ie if she didn't marry the man against her ppl's wish.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nigerian women receiving blows from Nigerian Men since 1608.

I bet she will go crawling back and this time to be like a sheep.

Nigerian Men change o

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by cirmuell(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
A real man wouldn't raise his hands against a woman(wife).

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tallesty1: So the woman does not have the right to ask her husband where he spent the night? Jesus Christ.

She should go home and tell her people ie if she didn't marry the man against her ppl's wish.
lol na so
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chillisauce: Nigerian women receiving blows from Nigerian Men since 1608.

I bet she will go crawling back and this time to be like a sheep.

Nigerian Men change o

na so
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
cirmuell: A real man wouldn't raise his hands against a woman(wife).
#Gbamest
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by amaprincess(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dymondgurl: Seconded. Domestic violence always has a negative impact on children cos they witness this atrocious act first hand, which cud even lead to psychological imbalance.
So right.
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by greatgod2012(f): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
It's only a man with animalistic traits that raises his hands against his wife.
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Omero(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
greatgod2012: It's only a man with animalistic traits that raises his hands against his wife.
True talk!
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by SStoneCCold: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
I hate the picture above. Show me a picture of a woman abusing her husband and I will comment.
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Smh @ she had an accident.

That is how they keep having "accidents", till they have the one that eventually sends them to their graves.

I've stopped pitying them long time ago. Let them stay there oooo. The Mrs title is the best thing that happened since sliced bread. Then again; "husbands are scarce".

Mstcheewww! undecided
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
greatgod2012: It's only a man with animalistic traits that raises his hands against his wife.

YEA
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
SStoneCCold: I hate the picture above. Show me a picture of a woman abusing her husband and I will comment.

SEND ME THE PICS WHERE YOUR WOMAN Dey give you blow n i go post am
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Thegents6: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phema: Smh @ she had an accident.

That is how they keep having "accidents", till they have the one that eventually sends them to their graves.

I've stopped pitying them long time ago. Let them stay there oooo. The Mrs title is the best thing that happened since sliced bread. Then again; "husbands are scarce".

Mstcheewww! undecided
pity them naa biko
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2014
Thegents6: I was coming back from church today and saw my neighbour's wife struggling with some loads so I decided to help her out,on reaching where she was,I noticed some deep cut marks with blood stains and I asked her what happened,she told me that she had an accident. I also asked her whether she has gone to the hospital for treatment,she said yes..

So I carried the load to the house,dropped it for her I went inside my own house and was like telling my roommate and his sister that our neighbour's wife had an accident! They both looked at each other and laughed at me. I asked them why they were laughing at me,they told me that the poor woman was thoroughly beaten and flogged by her husband just because she demanded to know where her husband slept last night. If not for the intervention of my roommate,his sister and a friend that came around,who know what would have happened.

Please The only time a man is allowed to raise his hand at his wife is when they Hi5 each other >:O !!! Stop Domestic Violence please. As I always say,if you want to flex your muscles,go to OGBO OSISI(Timber market) and engage yourself in a combat with one of those men anya n'acha oku there! If you win like 3 of them at a go,we go know say you be real man! You are not a real man when you flex your muscles at a lady/woman or your wife...

#PleaseStopDomesticViolence

#TeamAgainstDomesticViolence

am hapy to have walked away with my babygirl after d final hit than to lie six feet below in d name of marriage.

i am a survivor with 0%regrets for taking a walk
Re: Please Stop Domestic Violence!!! by egopersonified(f): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2014

While this 'fight' is going on, the kids would be crying ohh.

(1) (Reply)

Other Ways To Sustain A Beautiful Relationship(marraiges) Apart From Shagging / Gay People Are Now Forced To Have Sex With Relatives To Cure Them??? / Letter From A Father-Pastor Tony Rapu To His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.