Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sunday Service Message Of Dunamis Church By Pastor Sunday Onoja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Service Message Of Dunamis Church By Pastor Sunday Onoja (2654 Views)

Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Sunday Service Message Of Dunamis Church By Pastor Sunday Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Service Message Of Dunamis Church By Pastor Sunday Onoja by chiefdiye(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sunday service of Dunamis international Gospel center Otukpo (1) Benue. third service. Pastor Sunday Onoja. TOPIC; UNDERSTANDING YOUR HERITAGE TO DIVINE HEALTH,(3)
3John1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
we have a convent with God which is the convenant of divine health.
=every covenant function between the higher and the lesser.
i.e. B/w God and man
to make man access divine health that the lord have in store for him.
1) the first man(Adam) lived 930 years and was sickless,the original intention of God for man was to live without sickness. But man turned down the offer when he sinned.
2) God identify Himself as Jehovah rapha. He will restore our path (Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord ; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after) exodus 15;26 ( And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee)
How do we access the the divine health?
1) by growing in God.
growing in God by.
a) by seeking the face of God diligently and consistently. 2chorinthian 3:18 (But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory,evenas by the Spirit of the Lord)
b) by the renewal of mind.
c) by knowledge of God's word.
Here are some prayer made by God's servant pastor Sunday Onoja, the resident pastor.

Re: Sunday Service Message Of Dunamis Church By Pastor Sunday Onoja by Belexy95: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Firstly, we dont have a covenant with God. We are products of d covenant God cut with Christ Jesus,and have full access to it. Also, all d health we ll need to live on this part of life is locked up within us. Its our responsibility to release it.
Re: Sunday Service Message Of Dunamis Church By Pastor Sunday Onoja by chiefdiye(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lord i receive Grace to seek you,
to be addicted to ur word.
every obstacle, hindrance, or sickness the devil placed on my way to block my access to divinity, i destroy it in Jesus name. Amen!
Every sickness the devil has planted in my life, i command it uprooted in Jesus.
i receive in my body divine health. From today i move as a mobile temple of God that can not be sick. Say Amen to it

(1) (Reply)

Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) / Why Pastors Must Not Live In Extravagance / Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.