Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors (26269 Views)

A Last! All Doses Of Experimental Ebola Drugs Sent To W.africa / All Doses Of Experimental Ebola Drug Sent To west Africa / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
okotv: majority wont accept it. Do you know that even the saintly Gani Fawehinmi ran for presidency in 2003 and did not win.

I voted for him
There were just two of us I think...my sister and myself embarassed cheesy

Anyway, I voted for change....for different....even if radical and drastic....it was going to be a welcome one
I thought, and still think this is what Nigeria needs to be saved
No regrets at all

This time? I shall not be voting....not even a tiny bit
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
CityNG:

Asking my age is a non sequitur and a red herring.

I have conducted myself and posted using proper etiquette and demonstrated a perfect command of her Queens english on the forum. This justifies an acceptable standard on NL.

Now the incoherent method and manner that you compose your writings seems to indicate that you should probably spent your efforts on bette self development.

On your second point, this ridiculousness of what you wrote requires no response as it shows that you're wither well lubricated or getting there.

Good day.

I am sorry, but I do not see how having a good mastery of dear English matters much here
I always feel like throwing things when I read posts by people extolling their English-ness!!!! angry
It is nothing to beat one's chest about, honestly...

I truly did not read what you and the other person you replied typed...and you may be the one offended here really, but the English thing got to me!

Rant over.
Time to reflect over what @ Onegai, and others posted
Nigeria needs a revolution, a drastic change that should come from all of us
Like yesterday

Cheers
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
milychocs:

I am sorry, but I do not see how having a good mastery of dear English matters much here
I always feel like throwing things when I read posts by people extolling their English-ness!!!! angry
It is nothing to beat one's chest about, honestly...

I truly did not read what you and the other person you replied typed...and you may be the one offended here really, but the English thing got to me!

Rant over.
Time to reflect over what @ Onegai, and others posted
Nigeria needs a revolution, a drastic change that should come from all of us
Like yesterday

Cheers

A weak rant, if a rant at all, and no need for apologies. You stated your opinion.

Apparently you have not bothered to read the TOS of NL.

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

I take pride in not speaking in grunts and howls. You will have to excuse me.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by okotv(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2014
milychocs:

I voted for him
There were just two of us I think...my sister and myself embarassed cheesy

Anyway, I voted for change....for different....even if radical and drastic....it was going to be a welcome one
I thought, and still think this is what Nigeria needs to be saved
No regrets at all

This time? I shall not be voting....not even a tiny bit
vote cause it could make a difference
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2014
okotv: vote cause it could make a difference

The last election was heavily censured internationally for being fraudulent. I understand her frustration.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola: 4 more patients healed, discharged from hospital:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/ebola-4-more-patients-healed-discharged.html

1 Like

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2014
University of Uzuka student
dances to The Matter by wizkid.watch video>>> http:///1kNjJR2 Bad teacher defiles a 10 year
old pupil>>>>> http:///1kNjBRA This video will definately crack
you up , Seyi Law singing
dorobucci in Wasiu Ayinde’s fuji
voice >>>>>http:///1kNk9a3 Cute Naija girl dancing to The
matter by Maleek berry ft
Wizkid>>>> http:///1kNklGe
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by okotv(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2014
MissMeiya:

The last election was heavily censured internationally for being fraudulent. I understand her frustration.
if every one who is frustrated gives up the politicians would take us for a jolly ride so am not giving in but would rather vote wisely.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by kissinggourami: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So what if the economy is progressing?

There are still plenty of other countries investors prefer to do business with.

Nigeria has problems with terrorism and its infrastructure is not good enough. And now there is Ebola.

Having oil is OBVIOUSLY not enough to prosper. Nigeria is too risky for investors, especially since BH and Ebola.
True. You have spoken well on a general note and I truly understand your point of view. From the economist view point, I'd have to fault you. All the problems you listed are indeed prevalent in the country. But, how come we still became the best economy in Africa with all these crisis (exclude Ebola please; Nigeria has proven to the world that it can curtail the spread of a deadly virus even with it's population). Since you spoke on investment, I'd say we should walk the path of economics. Our economy is strong despite all the distractions. These are what investors look at majorly. Recently, for example, you see car manufacturers investing in Nigeria, despite terrorism. The economy is not where it should be but we have to stop making it seem what it is not, just to buttress our points.

America suffered crisis in it's health sector few years back but pessimistic Nigerians never faulted their economy or compare it with Canada's health sector which was miles ahead.

Having oil is enough to prosper if we have a government ready to serve his country. Tell the Sheikhs in Saudi that oil is not enough and watch them laugh you to scorn.
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
kissinggourami:
True. You have spoken well on a general note and I truly understand your point of view. From the economist view point, I'd have to fault you. All the problems you listed are indeed prevalent in the country. But, how come we still became the best economy in Africa with all these crisis (exclude Ebola please; Nigeria has proven to the world that it can curtail the spread of a deadly virus even with it's population). Since you spoke on investment, I'd say we should walk the path of economics. Our economy is strong despite all the distractions. These are what investors look at majorly. Recently, for example, you see car manufacturers investing in Nigeria, despite terrorism. The economy is not where it should be but we have to stop making it seem what it is not, just to buttress our points.

We can look at Nigeria's economy from a purely economic point of view.

What makes it the best economy in Africa?

America suffered crisis in it's health sector few years back but pessimistic Nigerians never faulted their economy or compare it with Canada's health sector which was miles ahead.

I am sorry but I don't understand what point you are trying to make here.

Having oil is enough to prosper if we have a government ready to serve his country. Tell the Sheikhs in Saudi that oil is not enough and watch them laugh you to scorn.

I said it is OBVIOUSLY not enough to have oil to prosper. You say it is enough IF there is a government ready to serve the country. The IF is the crux of the matter. The leaders have been looting Nigeria for years instead of serving the country. Therefore having oil is not enough. You get the point.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Spaxon(f): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
piagetskinner:
If salt were to be a cure...I can nearly swear that it'll change it#:p
lol certainly
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by brocab: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Cathilic churches don't see the tithing as a 10%,and they don't pressor there followers to do so. But through history, it was the Cathilic church that started the tithing system. But not the way chuches are running it today, we don't see the priesthood driving fancy cars,or going into bars drinking,all even eating out' in the best places. Not in uniform anyway? But hey, everyone has a private life. The Cathilic churches have there own agenda, World wide,we hear of many unforgiven rumors about our priesthood, not all but a percentage. Like other churches around our globe using the word of our lord against the innocent..
nora544:

Now it is not a catholic doctrine it comes from the new churches in America.

I am a catholic and what we have in my country is churchtax what every catholic has to pay and that is 1,1% of my salary and that is for the churchbuildings and the salary of the priest so that is not much and when the montly salary is under 1000 Euro than you pay no churchtax and you can give if you have to the church. When you pay this churchtax than you get the money back from the goverment what you pay for the churchtax.

We never had it in my country since 1790!
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by piagetskinner(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Spaxon: lol certainly
Na tru na...nice pics btw smiley
Re: Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors by Spaxon(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
piagetskinner:
Na tru na...nice pics btw smiley
th.anks.. Datz nyc of ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.