Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here (141579 Views)

Microbiology Masters Degree: Uniben Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016 / 2014 / 2015 uniben post ume results and statistics / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Emasel(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
theophilusike: Many thanks to you Emasel for initiating this thread. After processing the form and likewise making the payment accordingly .What should be the next step?regarding filling and submitting the referee forms and Transcript?

They should be sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies. For transcripts, I think it should be sent in an official envelope with your school's seal to the Secretary, School of PG Studies, UNIBEN.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Christmygoal(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Emasel:

He should,but it will also depend on the persons' grades at HND and PGD,because Elect/Elect has high admission standards.
thank you for your response. HND (upper credit 4.08, PGD 3.8 ) will this be enough for admission? I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Emasel(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Christmygoal: thank you for your response. HND (upper credit 4.08, PGD 3.8 ) will this be enough for admission? I really appreciate.

You are very much qualified!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Christmygoal(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2014
Emasel:

You are very much qualified!

Thank you very much my brother. God will surely bless you.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by fxtree: 4:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by MabraO: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Can a 3rd class candidate who studied economic in osun state university apply in UNIBEN for PGD?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by brytandre(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
How do I get the transcript request form? And the referee form has four (4) sections to be filled on one form I.e applicants and 3 referees, how do we go about this?

Please kindly help me out with this info. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by amehrada: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
I can't find the Transcript Request form.......Anybody seen it?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
anybody dat av bought dis form should giv me his/her number pls....
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by dafgee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Just go to the school u graduated 4rm and request 4 ur transcript. Maybe following last year's might be of help to u.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2014
please after the referees must have finished signing on the form, do they still need to send a separate report on the aspiring student to pg school again? secondly, how do we submit the referee form after filling
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
i think we need to go send the transcript from our former sch
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls house, wot do they mean by no entrance exams 4 some depts? and pls can i pay with any atm card? wether visa, master or verve
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
AdaobiJerry: please after the referees must have finished signing on the form, do they still need to send a separate report on the aspiring student to pg school again? secondly, how do we submit the referee form after filling
AdaobiJerry: please after the referees must have finished signing on the form, do they still need to send a separate report on the aspiring student to pg school again? secondly, how do we submit the referee form after filling
somebody should plsssssss answer dis question. plssss[b]
somebody should plsssssss answer dis question. plssss[/b]
somebody should plsssssss answer dis question. plssss
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Professurr(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please, anyone with the price range for the tuition fees of postgraduate programs?

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Omero(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
samlestic: somebody should plsssssss answer dis question. plssss[b] somebody should plsssssss answer dis question. plssss[/b] somebody should plsssssss answer dis question. plssss
No dey dont have to send any report on behalf of d candidate, just d completed and signed form wil do, ur refs should be ur former lecturers. u have to submit ur completed form to d PG school Uniben along wit support documents.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Omero(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Professurr: Please, anyone with the price range for the tuition fees of postgraduate programs?
School fees is 120k.

2 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
oga as for d referee, am far 4rm my school o. must it my former lecturers?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by olugbode: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omero: No dey dont have to send any report on behalf of d candidate, just d completed and signed form wil do, ur refs should be ur former lecturers. u have to submit ur completed form to d PG school Uniben along wit support documents.

I've completed the application and Ive applied for my transcript to be sent, left with reference. Are we expected to go and submit any other document to the school aside from the transcript and reference. If yes wat are the documents.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by chiefinalowo: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2014
@Omero
Please are all the referees going to fill the same form? The Reference Form has three referees or each form to a referee?
Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
When I checked the list of courses offered for the 2014/2015 session, there's no M.Eng. In Petroleum Engineering. Does it mean the program is not being offered in the coming session?

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by MoyoGENERAL: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Eyiman: When I checked the list of courses offered for the 2014/2015 session, there's no M.Eng. In Petroleum Engineering. Does it mean the program is not being offered in the coming session?
Yeah, the program has been dropped..for the mean time!!!!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by MoyoGENERAL: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Omero: No dey dont have to send any report on behalf of d candidate, just d completed and signed form wil do, ur refs should be ur former lecturers. u have to submit ur completed form to d PG school Uniben along wit support documents.
Are you sure of this? I went to UNIBEN to ask them in postgraduate school, if there is need for submission of documents, the man in the admission office said no NEED! I was a lil bit confused as to what I heard before that we will need to submit there! I confirmed from another person and twas the same reply!!!!!
pls if you know of any that's submitted his her own pls share with us who did he submit to and where!!!!!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
at the beginning of UNIBEN postgraduate admission advert(online), the introductory part of it under referees reports heading, it writes "Candidates should request their referees to mail reports on them directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.". so i got confused because when i went to the school last week and early today, i asked how this referees form would be submitted but the answer i kept getting is that the form will be requested after admission so am now wondering maybe i dont understand what i read or is it a contradicting statement? please i need to be clarified

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Yeah, the program has been dropped..for the mean time!!!!
That's the program I want to apply for. Do u have idea about the Engineering management program?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
AdaobiJerry: at the beginning of UNIBEN postgraduate admission advert(online), the introductory part of it under referees reports heading, it writes "Candidates should request their referees to mail reports on them directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.". so i got confused because when i went to the school last week and early today, i asked how this referees form would be submitted but the answer i kept getting is that the form will be requested after admission so am now wondering maybe i dont understand what i read or is it a contradicting statement? please i need to be clarified
if its so, wat den are we submitting at d pg school? since am done wit d registration online. please if u are in benin help us to confirm things and update us please... i also find out dat d transcript wil b requested after u av be given admission
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Omero(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
chiefinalowo: @Omero
Please are all the referees going to fill the same form? The Reference Form has three referees or each form to a referee?
Thanks
Yes they wil all feel one and desame form only. cheers and gudluck.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Omero(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Are you sure of this? I went to UNIBEN to ask them in postgraduate school, if there is need for submission of documents, the man in the admission office said no NEED! I was a lil bit confused as to what I heard before that we will need to submit there! I confirmed from another person and twas the same reply!!!!!
pls if you know of any that's submitted his her own pls share with us who did he submit to and where!!!!!
Ok let me put it dis way, u submit ur online application print out along wit ur referee form for now. Then wen u might hav been offered admission dats wen you expected to submit ur documents i.e during clearance.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Omero(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
olugbode:

I've completed the application and Ive applied for my transcript to be sent, left with reference. Are we expected to go and submit any other document to the school aside from the transcript and reference. If yes wat are the documents.
For now dats enough. wait until u are admitted. cheers and all d best.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Omero(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
samlestic: oga as for d referee, am far 4rm my school o. must it my former lecturers?
Just try ur best to get dem sign 4 u, cos dats d statutory requirement and it wil enhance ur admission chances. my 2cents anyway.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Omero: Just try ur best to get dem sign 4 u, cos dats d statutory requirement and it wil enhance ur admission chances. my 2cents anyway.
tnk u sir, can u send me ur number tru my mail? samlestic@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread / OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.