Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here (141745 Views)

Microbiology Masters Degree: Uniben Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016 / 2014 / 2015 uniben post ume results and statistics / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by confie(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Boldstar:
pls does anyone has info about Msc admission status in Med Lab Science of faculty of Basic Med Sciences. Admission is going on in every other department but I haven't seen a thing or heard a word. I check my waeup portal everyday but nothing yet. Pls anyone with info?
I applied for physiology oo. faculty of basic medical sciences too and nothing yet. The faculty list is being delayed for reasons I don't know. I pray the delay is to our favour tho
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by dgregs336(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Boldstar:
pls does anyone has info about Msc admission status in Med Lab Science of faculty of Basic Med Sciences. Admission is going on in every other department but I haven't seen a thing or heard a word. I check my waeup portal everyday but nothing yet. Pls anyone with info?
Same with my department... Noting
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by linked: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2015
How much is the acceptance fee... any idea?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kixo(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2015
N45,000
linked:
How much is the acceptance fee... any idea?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by arowhales(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
kibi:
geology postgraduate(M.Sc) please any info?
I hope you have been admitted? If so, proceed to do your clearance, as for me, i am not yet ready maybe by first week in march.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by highlightdamos1: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT !!! please anyone offered admission yet?.....i don tire oh, someone is talking of 3rd batch wen i never even see anyone...please any info on Fin Mgt will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Newbie101(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
For those who have been admitted, you will normally go through the below procedures.
Check your portal regularly as you will see the notification there only.

*To access your portal that allows you proceed with clearance, you will need to log in with your new user Id and Password generated for you, and indicated in your admission message notification (New User Id starts with a 'B')

Do the following-
*Update your personal data
* Download your admission letter
* Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee (Same steps as when u paid your Application Fee)
* Download your Application Slip/Record
*Download your Payment Slips (Application and Acceptance)

Proceed with Clearance, by going to the clearance data page.
* Supply the required info (Names, LGA, Education history/Results, Employment history, NYSC info, etc)
*Save.

Scan and Upload the following documents
(Save after All uploads)
*Birth cert
*Acceptance Letter (draft a formal letter accepting ur admission and sign it)
* LGA Identification document
* First Sitting Result (O'Levels)
*2nd Sitting Result (O'levels, optional)
*HigherQualification Result
* Advanced Level Result (Jamb, UME)
* Certificate 1(O'level)
* Cert2 (Tertiary)
* Cert 3 (NYSC)
*Evidence of Name (Any valid Id Card, document)
* Result Statement (Tertiary)
* Guarantor/Referee letter ( formal letter indicating that ur guarantor will be responsible for you, ur fees, etc. )
* Second Referee letter: Upload first page of the referee form
* 3rd Referee letter: 2nd page of referee form)
* Letter of Admission: Letter of Admission u previously downloaded
* Jamb letter: Jamb Admission Letter
* Affidavit of Good conduct: Get this at any federal high court, or approach a Notary Public
* Affidavit of Non membership to secret cults: Same as above

Go thru everything to confirm no omissions or mistakes have been made.
*Save and Request for Clearance.

** Proceed to PG School for Physical Clearance.
You will need all documents mentioned. Make a photocopy of each document.
You will need 2 Passport Photographs. Red Background.

**You'll need to buy a copy of the appropriate Prospectus (#3,500). Make a photocopy of the receipt.
**A file will be opened for you (You may be asked for #100)
** A clearance Slip will be printed out for you. Make 2 photocopies of this (1 for you, 1 for your department)

Proceed to your department for departmental clearance.

***I may have left out some steps. Cant remember all.

If your status has not been uptated online, you may want to visit your department and the PG school to verify admission status.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Newbie101(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
esof1:

Hey, are you done with departmental clearance?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by esof1(f): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Newbie101:

Hey, are you done with departmental clearance?
Hey you, are we in same department?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Godsknight(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
can i get a room of 30k to 40k around sch area?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kixo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks newbie 101 for those steps, Finally, I am through with both online and Physical clearance.
The next batch of candidates will be released very soon, I asked one of the staffs @ PG school..to those who are still waiting, keep the hope alive!
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by teamplayey: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Has lecture started in any dept?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Newbie101(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
esof1:

Hey you, are we in same department?

I think so. Microbiology?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by esof1(f): 3:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Newbie101:

I think so. Microbiology?
You re right. I haven't gone to the department. I heard they are still receiving second semester lectures for last session.
Have u been there?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Newbie101(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
esof1:

You re right. I haven't gone to the department. I heard they are still receiving second semester lectures for last session.
Have u been there?
They are. They are about starting their Seminar presentations. I was at the department on wed, but was practically 'shooed' away by the ladies in the dept office. I asked around and was told the dept's copy of the clearance slip is to be dropped with a Prof Omonigho (PG coordinator). He wasnt around then, and I had to leave Benin same day. You are in benin?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2015
is tuition fee payable 2 times?pls,i nid urgent reply
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kixo(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2015
No sir
oluwadray:
is tuition fee payable 2 times?pls,i nid urgent reply
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2015
kixo:
No sir
thanks sir
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by esof1(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Newbie101:

They are. They are about starting their Seminar presentations. I was at the department on wed, but was practically 'shooed' away by the ladies in the dept office. I asked around and was told the dept's copy of the clearance slip is to be dropped with a Prof Omonigho (PG coordinator). He wasnt around then, and I had to leave Benin same day. You are in benin?
I'm in Benin. I didn't bother going to the department. I'll check next month.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Any political science canditate that has been given admission here?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
esof1:

I'm in Benin. I didn't bother going to the department. I'll check next month.
have they given admissn 2 mcb candidates?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by esof1(f): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
oluwadray:
have they given admissn 2 mcb candidates?
Yesss. That was on the 8th of January
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by efficiencie(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
...how far with economics!?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by fxtree: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
esof1:

Yesss. That was on the 8th of January
ok thanks
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by oluwadray: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2015
pls,how do i register 4 accommodation in the school?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by farellstone: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Newbie101:
For those who have been admitted, you will normally go through the below procedures.
Check your portal regularly as you will see the notification there only.

*To access your portal that allows you proceed with clearance, you will need to log in with your new user Id and Password generated for you, and indicated in your admission message notification (New User Id starts with a 'B')

Do the following-
*Update your personal data
* Download your admission letter
* Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee (Same steps as when u paid your Application Fee)
* Download your Application Slip/Record
*Download your Payment Slips (Application and Acceptance)

Proceed with Clearance, by going to the clearance data page.
* Supply the required info (Names, LGA, Education history/Results, Employment history, NYSC info, etc)
*Save.

Scan and Upload the following documents
(Save after All uploads)
*Birth cert
*Acceptance Letter (draft a formal letter accepting ur admission and sign it)
* LGA Identification document
* First Sitting Result (O'Levels)
*2nd Sitting Result (O'levels, optional)
*HigherQualification Result
* Advanced Level Result (Jamb, UME)
* Certificate 1(O'level)
* Cert2 (Tertiary)
* Cert 3 (NYSC)
*Evidence of Name (Any valid Id Card, document)
* Result Statement (Tertiary)
* Guarantor/Referee letter ( formal letter indicating that ur guarantor will be responsible for you, ur fees, etc. )
* Second Referee letter: Upload first page of the referee form
* 3rd Referee letter: 2nd page of referee form)
* Letter of Admission: Letter of Admission u previously downloaded
* Jamb letter: Jamb Admission Letter
* Affidavit of Good conduct: Get this at any federal high court, or approach a Notary Public
* Affidavit of Non membership to secret cults: Same as above

Go thru everything to confirm no omissions or mistakes have been made.
*Save and Request for Clearance.

** Proceed to PG School for Physical Clearance.
You will need all documents mentioned. Make a photocopy of each document.
You will need 2 Passport Photographs. Red Background.

**You'll need to buy a copy of the appropriate Prospectus (#3,500). Make a photocopy of the receipt.
**A file will be opened for you (You may be asked for #100)
** A clearance Slip will be printed out for you. Make 2 photocopies of this (1 for you, 1 for your department)

Proceed to your department for departmental clearance.

***I may have left out some steps. Cant remember all.

If your status has not been uptated online, you may want to visit your department and the PG school to verify admission status.
do u knw anything about change of course? I like to change to my second choice i dont know if it is possible.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Ayolincon(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Done with online clearance.... Uniben on Monday.
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Osas16(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
i have been admited..... Please; what next
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by samlestic(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Osas16:
i have been admited..... Please; what next
thank God! wot dept? and wen last did u chek?
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by Osas16(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Msc.Medical lab science.......i chk last week but i didnt seen any clearance link on the site
Re: 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here by kixo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
First, you have to create a student profile, before you can do your clearance. When you are logged in on the portal, you will see your new username and password, after you have created your student profile, you can commence the online clearance.
Osas16:
Msc.Medical lab science.......i chk last week but i didnt seen any clearance link on the site

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread / OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.