Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Are They Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They Like This (2319 Views)

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Why Don't They Like Me / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
I don't know what it is but nowadays any girl that i start to date would start throwing the indirect marriage thingy(and they get serious with it sometimes) at me while some will go ahead to ask me to introduce them to my family or when i'm going to do so but the funny thing is that i'm a student in my final year and its not that i'm rich or something.i just don't know why they do it,can any one tell me what it is so i can see if i can tone it down.
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Date your peers
Re: Why Are They Like This by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bro...... it's a battlefield out there for the ladies..... so many clocks are ticking grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are They Like This by Miner13: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
ok

whom do you want to hand over the left over to?

just to chop and run

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They Like This by SirElaw(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
I know that feeling, it can be really...suffocating. Date someone abit younger than you are, that way your individual marriage clocks will tick with almost the same loudness.
Re: Why Are They Like This by inositol88(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
USE YOUR HEAD TO THINK AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUK B4 U LEAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
icedbeatz: I don't know what it is but nowadays any girl that i start to date would start throwing the indirect marriage thingy(and they get serious with it sometimes) at me while some will go ahead to ask me to introduce them to my family or when i'm going to do so but the funny thing is that i'm a student in my final year and its not that i'm rich or something.i just don't know why they do it,can any one tell me what it is so i can see if i can tone it down.
after enjoying life and banging all the guys their pusssiii can handle, they are bringing the shaft (remnants) for you to take into marriage. My brother will you accept it?

Well i would advice you go for the younger ones (early twenties) those ones are manageable.

Think about it and goodluck

6 Likes

Re: Why Are They Like This by Houseofglam7(f): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
An 18 year old would do.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy
mencade5: after enjoying life and banging all the guys their pusssiii can handle, they are bringing the shaft (remnants) for you to take into marriage. My brother will you accept it?

Well i would advice you go for the younger ones (early twenties) those ones are manageable.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
SirElaw: I know that feeling, it can be really...suffocating. Date someone abit younger than you are, that way your individual marriage clocks will tick with almost the same loudness.
This post just made my evening.... Lmao grin
Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bunchersstab: cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha...my brother bunchersstab na true na. If we see true make we talk am. If na you you go gree accept them?

That is naija ladies for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by Dygeasy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
mencade5: after enjoying life and banging all the guys their pusssiii can handle, they are bringing the shaft (remnants) for you to take into marriage. My brother will you accept it?

Girls get married in their VERY early twenties nowadays.

Our guy here is probably in his very early twenties too. cheesy
Re: Why Are They Like This by khiaa(f): 1:29am On Aug 18, 2014

After enjoying life and banging all the girls their dcks can handle, they are bringing the shaft (remnants) for you to take into marriage, my sistas will you except it?

Well I will advise you to go for the younger ones (early twenties), those ones are manageable.
Think about it and goodluck. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 2:03am On Aug 18, 2014
khiaa:

After enjoying life and banging all the girls their dcks can handle, they are bringing the shaft (remnants) for you to take into marriage, my sistas will you except it?

Well I will advise you to go for the younger ones (early twenties), those ones are manageable.
Think about it and goodluck. cheesy cheesy
na who be this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They Like This by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Aug 18, 2014
icedbeatz: I don't know what it is but nowadays any girl that i start to date would start throwing the indirect marriage thingy(and they get serious with it sometimes) at me while some will go ahead to ask me to introduce them to my family or when i'm going to do so but the funny thing is that i'm a student in my final year and its not that i'm rich or something.i just don't know why they do it,can any one tell me what it is so i can see if i can tone it down.

They do it because they want to know if you are serious about them, if you are not they don't want to waste their time on you.
They want to know your mindset about marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by khiaa(f): 2:18am On Aug 18, 2014
mencade5: na who be this?

*singing*
It's me, it's me, it's me, baby it's me. lol cheesy
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 18, 2014
SirElaw: I know that feeling, it can be really...suffocating. Date someone abit younger than you are, that way your individual marriage clocks will tick with almost the same loudness.
exactly bro its really suffocating,thanks for ur advice.
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 18, 2014

thou pussi is not everything in regards to marriage but hell no i won't like to marry a retiring spartacus bedroom warrior cos i'll lyk to train my own warrior,some pretend d don't like doing it but when we start lashing d scream otherwise.about the pusi thing,most of dem are bad girl tight(d would have been loose if u r not well endowed) & just a lil r 'good girls' tight(have not been in the arena many times with df warrior).but guys i guess i'm correct when i say the ratio of pusi diameter is directly proportional to its rate of forkability hmmm?
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2014
khiaa:

They do it because they want to know if you are serious about them, if you are not they don't want to waste their time on you.
They want to know your mindset sbout marriage.
so they can't date without thinking it will finally lead to marriage{remember what d use to say to themselves years ago, ' i dnt want a serious relationship now cos i'm young this is my time to have a lot of fun & drive guys crazy },must every relationship end up in marriage?one thing we know is when a girl's character is really good(not the pretenders) lot of guys come asking for her hand in marriage thou sometimes spiritual forces prevents this but first of all access urself,ask urself if u wia a guy will u marry a girl like u or with a character like urs.u ladies shouldn't come at guys with the marriage thing it kinda raises our guards and defence mechanism up so allow us to do that.when a guy wants to marry u believe me he will do all he can to,we know pretenders so if u r a girl & u r pretending for ur guy,he will soon know if he dznt knw already,can u have anything serious for a pretender?HELL EFFING NO.well i guess the 'age clock thicking' is responsible when girls do that right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 3:03am On Aug 19, 2014
mencade5: na who be this?
Mancade5 u neva slip?
long time, EPL/LALIGA don show again @lest things to take our minds of dis okpo issues dey now.
Re: Why Are They Like This by khiaa(f): 5:59am On Aug 19, 2014
icedbeatz: so they can't date without thinking it will finally lead to marriage{remember what d use to say to themselves years ago, ' i dnt want a serious relationship now cos i'm young this is my time to have a lot of fun & drive guys crazy },must every relationship end up in marriage?one thing we know is when a girl's character is really good(not the pretenders) lot of guys come asking for her hand in marriage thou sometimes spiritual forces prevents this but first of all access urself,ask urself if u wia a guy will u marry a girl like u or with a character like urs.u ladies shouldn't come at guys with the marriage thing it kinda raises our guards and defence mechanism up so allow us to do that.when a guy wants to marry u believe me he will do all he can to,we know pretenders so if u r a girl & u r pretending for ur guy,he will soon know if he dznt knw already,can u have anything serious for a pretender?HELL EFFING NO.well i guess the 'age clock thicking' is responsible when girls do that right?

It depends on the individual, some girls are ready to be wives and mothers and don't want to waste years waiting for a man to be a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by khiaa(f): 6:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: Mancade5 u neva slip?
long time, EPL/LALIGA don show again @lest things to take our minds of dis okpo issues dey now.

Hi Daddy. cheesy
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
khiaa:

Hi Daddy. cheesy
Hello my passion kiss
Re: Why Are They Like This by khiaa(f): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: Hello my passion kiss

kiss kiss I miss you so much, I just want to hold you in my arms.
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2014
khiaa:

kiss kiss I miss you so much, I just want to hold you in my arms.
Missed my most beautiful more..

*Holds her hands,draw her closely then gives her a hug*
Re: Why Are They Like This by khiaa(f): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: Missed my most beautiful more..

*Holds her hands,draw her closely then gives her a hug*

Thank you Honey, I feel so much better now. smiley
Re: Why Are They Like This by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2014
This dude go don old for final year for ladies to be seeing him as a husband..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
khiaa:

Thank you Honey, I feel so much better now. smiley
Me too.
Re: Why Are They Like This by mencade5(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: Mancade5 u neva slip?
my brother hw far na? Truely its going to be an exciting season. Hope u r prepared for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Like This by Agybabe(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Op you brought it upon yourself. You dey show the love well abi?
Re: Why Are They Like This by Bunchersstab(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2014
mencade5: my brother hw far na? Truely its going to be an exciting season. Hope u r prepared for it.
Sure cheesy

*Team Barca & Man utd for life*
Re: Why Are They Like This by MissSlimbody(f): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2014
icedbeatz: so they can't date without thinking it will finally lead to marriage{remember what d use to say to themselves years ago, ' i dnt want a serious relationship now cos i'm young this is my time to have a lot of fun & drive guys crazy },must every relationship end up in marriage?one thing we know is when a girl's character is really good(not the pretenders) lot of guys come asking for her hand in marriage thou sometimes spiritual forces prevents this but first of all access urself,ask urself if u wia a guy will u marry a girl like u or with a character like urs.u ladies shouldn't come at guys with the marriage thing it kinda raises our guards and defence mechanism up so allow us to do that.when a guy wants to marry u believe me he will do all he can to,we know pretenders so if u r a girl & u r pretending for ur guy,he will soon know if he dznt knw already,can u have anything serious for a pretender?HELL EFFING NO.well i guess the 'age clock thicking' is responsible when girls do that right?

A lady get 2 a certain age, dat's she not interested in dating jst 2 sat she's in a relationship,buh 2 get married. And der are some guys out there dat are time waster, so ladies want 2 knw their fate early in a relationship. So one can't really blame dem.

My advice 2 Ladies #Don't be desperate 2 get married

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Five Toughest Questions Women Ask Are / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] / [story] Caught With Sister's Best Friends Dirty Panties (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.