Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (10253 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by ok455: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2006
hello everyone im from the usa and i am a fan of Who wants to be a millionaire.

I am looking for eps to download online

thanks.
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2006
thatz a great programme actually, it is hosted by[b] FRANK EDOHO[/b]

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:SUfTmN9HMl91xM:http://www.millionairenigeria.com/images/new_stagepix.jpg[/img]
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by layi(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2006
, and sponsored my MTN
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Smashing1(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2006
The program was sponsored by Vmobile and UBA before but I heard an advert that said it was sponsored exclusively by MTN, what happened
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
yeah thatz true, the last time i watched it i think Vmobile was the sponsor
whatz happening to Vmobile?
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by ok455: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2006
Is it still on the air?
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Seun(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2006
ok455:

Is it still on the air?

Yes.
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by ontheair: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2006
It was actually off air after the 2nd season but the 3rd season now fully sponsored by MTN (SMART MOVE EHN) will be starting in next friday! and Frank promised that a new set will also come with it - can' t wait to see the set.
For Vmobile, they just perhaps didn't understand the strength of the programme and its' popularity even the original version of the programme in the UK sure will be proud of what it has turned out to be and even producing who has become the best male TV presenter in Nigeria, FRANK EDOHO.
MTN just saw the potential of the programme and decided to go for it despite the fact that Vmobile was the first sponsor with UBA and Delta soap but in the media MONEY TALKS and that's what we need in the sector to grow. MORE MONEY!!!!!!
Even though I don't use MTN but Vmobile, I say to MTN YEAH YOU D BOMB!
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by ontheair: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2006
It was actually off air after the 2nd season but the 3rd season now fully sponsored by MTN (SMART MOVE EHN) will be starting in next friday! and Frank promised that a new set will also come with it - can' t wait to see the set.
For Vmobile, they just perhaps didn't understand the strength of the programme and its' popularity even the original version of the programme in the UK sure will be proud of what it has turned out to be and even producing who has become the best male TV presenter in Nigeria, FRANK EDOHO.
MTN just saw the potential of the programme and decided to go for it despite the fact that Vmobile was the first sponsor with UBA and Delta soap but in the media MONEY TALKS and that's what we need in the sector to grow. MORE MONEY!!!!!!
Even though I don't use MTN but Vmobile, I say to MTN YEAH YOU D BOMB!
NOTE: The prize money is now 10 WHOOPING MILLION naira!
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by ok455: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2006
I hope someone can put a ep online so foreigners can see it like me!

DO yall have the weakestlink?
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by ladykool(f): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2006
i dont know that naija has their own who want to be a milli, i only knw of uk thats good its nice to know that naija is building up now
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Raymand(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2006
Amazing! since the show started no one has being able to win the whole thing. . . that says alot about the knowledgibility of Nigerians. . . sad
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by izoneb(f): 1:10am On Sep 10, 2006
Raymand you self for go win da whole thing nou!Bad mouth.I've seen the American version by merideth and havent seen someone win the whole thing so far even in uk too wetin be your own?Knowlegibility kor knowledgibility ni!
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2006
Have you ever contested on the show? Please tell us about it!
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by izoneb(f): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2006
i havent contested my bro but i dont buy the knowledgability gist. its same everywhere the million is not easy to win.
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by gode(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2006
pls i did someone in nija dats into PDP and dat have a direct link to any agent of I.B.B,am in ireland i need a member of PDP very urgent pls thanx.u can mail me. gode_mfm@yahoo.com
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2006
The show had been hijacked by MTN and i hasten to add that I hate the way its participants is being restricted only to MTN subscribers. See http://twinstaiye..com/2006/10/mtn-sponsorship-of-who-wants-to-be.html
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by bennyblak: 5:25pm On May 06, 2008
i been following Who Wants to be a Millionaire from the first season, when Celtel was the official sponsor, my family is addicted to the program and its always a fight on friday and sunday evenings for the tv cos my mother will not watch any other program than Frank, thats what she calls the program, thanks to the host .

The show is fresh, educative, fun, family-oriented and very Nigerian. see how people rejoice when they get on the hot seat and how they sweat to win money, its full of suspense, and has also stood the test of time because its been on for years, Big ups to MTN for providing quality family entertainment, i still dey dial 132 so they fit call me soon o,

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by zenus(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2008
there is who want to be a millionaire in US edition
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by niddamugu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
help me o.

my phone (china - dual sim) has never gotten through to 132. is it from the phone or 132 is not always active?

help me o.
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by bestwish07: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2011
i'm one of the millionaire now
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by niddamugu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
congrats bro, i participated a month after that post and i won 250k. The question was on "in what year did the Tsunami sweet through the indian ocean?" - answer was 2004 but i chose 2005. That was question 11 for 500k, grin grin grin grin

congrats again, it is worth it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by BoOOosHBoy: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
Congrats
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Nsanism: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
Seun: Have you ever contested on the show? Please tell us about it!
how can i join the contest? An interested ooooo!
Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2021
It’s coming back!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria by Hausa(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
nymphomaniac:
It’s coming back!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station) / Irokotv Is Now Offering Data-free Downloads For Nollywood Movies / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.