Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer (142259 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by johnnybleez(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2019
cupid4ig:
the pepkit contains 7cards inside one packet. One card contains 2dosage. U will take one card each day, one in the morning and one at night. Don’t skip or miss any dosage if u want it to work. I eat everything now including pineapples and oranges and alcohol too. The last lab I went for confirmed I don’t have ulcer again
Is it pepcid or pepkit. I've not seen any drug called pepkit. I've searched round. I even googled it, no way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Kingdave007: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
johnnybleez:

Is it pepcid or pepkit. I've not seen any drug called pepkit. I've searched round. I even googled it, no way.
look for ulsakit instead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Blackpearlous(f): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just got diagnosed with ulcer, came online to wonder why I has been worse for few day, I agree beans is a big No No
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Erons555: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
cupid4ig:
Pls guys go and look for pepkit it’s an ulcer drugs and 1 dosage is for 7days. If u take this drugs and instructed without missing anyone at anything ur ulcer will heal. I went to hospital and after all the tests dr confirmed I no longer have ulcer. I can eat anything now

What the name of the drug? Is it pepkit
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Healthyway15: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello... As I was checking through the threads, I saw this. I observed that there are a lot of people here suffering from serious stomach ulcer. So I think I should make my own contribution by sharing some knowledge about Stomach Ulcer, its causes and symptoms, and the proper treatment of Ulcer.

A Stomach Ulcer is an open sore in the upper digestive tract. The pain is usually in the upper middle part of the abdomen, above the belly button(navel) and below the abdomen.

The ulcer pain can feel like burning, gnawing, and it may go through to the back. Ulcer pain often comes when the stomach is empty. The pain is often at night and early morning and can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. The ulcer pain may be temporarily relieved by food, antacids, or vomiting.

Causes of stomach pain include : bacterium called Helicobacter pylori(H. pylori), aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), pain relievers like ibuprofen.

Symptoms include : abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, weight loss and in several cases bleeding in the stomach or duodenum.

Treatment : The best is to go for a permanent and lasting solution. Taking antacids, honey, unripe pawpaw and banana, moringa leaves etc, is just for a temporary relief, that's why the pain still recurs after some time.

There are very effective, proven natural food supplements to treat many forms of diseases and ailments completely. We render better health services and make proper recommendation of suitable supplements (with specific dosages) of our Reputable Company to treat Stomach Ulcer for the best results. They work by closing the gastric sore and correcting and imbalances in the digestive tract completely.

You can also contact us for other health conditions. For consultations, you can reach us on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252.

Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Charity2020: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Is there any other "swallow" an ulcer patient can substitute for Eba??
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by majormofor(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2020
Erons555:

What the name of the drug? Is it pepkit
How did you finally cure the Ulcer
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Pigmy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Partnerbiz3:
Another junk from google. Compare research especially from proven medical journals.
Even banana acidic? Imagine! Gross.
banana, yogurt based drinks are ideal meal for ulcer patients. apple's,unripe plantain. , oats ,nuts ,avocado pears

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Pigmy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
femi4:
processed cassava is acidic

Carbohydrate foods such as cassava, yam, cocoyam, plantain, bananas, maize in their raw form, semi-processed and processed forms like garri, cassava flour, yam flour (amala), maize flour, are a common feature of the diet of most Nigerian communities. These foods are acidic. There is a general tendency among living organisms especially humans, towards the consumption of acidic food items. (Susan, 2000; Young and Young, 2002). However the human race, in its quest for longevity, struggles, just as the cells do, to maintain a safe pH balance until death (Halprin and Goldstein, 1999).

some items you mentioned are ideal for ulcer patients.
how can you include � as acidic
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Michaeljiggles: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2020
20 years is a whole lot. Quite a pity. Chat me up on Whatsapp 08023608402 let's end this ulcer for you. It's absolutely free of charge. I don't need your dime. And when you get cured spread the news and don't take a dime. Freely you receive, freely you give ...
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Michaeljiggles: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2020
IF YOU HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH ON ULCER, LET'S PUT A STOP TO IT. CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP ON 08023608402. I DON'T TAKE A DIME TO GIVE MY HELP. SO JUST CHAT ME UP. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND STAY HEALTHY AND ULCER FREE
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by DocHerbs: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
God created herbs, roots etc for the wellness of man.
Our forefathers lived well & old because of there knowledge of herbs.

God alone is the final healer. I am just used by God to help people. I'm a medical practitioner by profession, that makes me a qualified doctor.

But I have chosen to use herbs to relieve people off there problems with the help of God, herbs & roots.

I specialize on the following ailment;

1. High blood & Low blood pressure (in just 2weeks it is over)

2. Are you obese, fat or having pot belly ( a week we get rid of it)

3. Are you suffering from gastritis, ulcer(of any kind) consider it over.

4. Infection of any sort, no matter how chronic it is, it will be flushed out into the drain with my herbal hot flush.

5. Nobody was created barren therefore, there shall be no barren around us. Through herbal remedy it will be sorted out.

Herbal medicine has zero side effects and very natural.

Please do not think about money, health is wealth....

Contact me your Doctor on Whatsapp on +234904 504 5644.

Reach out to me on Whatsapp, via whatsapp you can get my personal number for calls or visit my home of herbal remedy..

We cure; but God heals....

(For your ads; contact me on 08023608402)
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Ruthless1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Those of you complaining of rice and garri being acidic, it is well. I take garri and rice comfortably. My main triggers are beans and eggs. Others include but are not limited to; soft drinks, cookies, pineapples, baked & fried snacks (I take this in moderation. Very little and few bites a time.)
PS: I take zobo in place of soft drinks, it doesn't react with me at all and I heard it's good for ulcers. And drink lots of water always.
I hope this helps.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Temmy1505: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Adetona190:
@Femi, We are talking about foods for an Ulcer patient, but Alas! Banana is good for Ulcer sir, Banana, carrot, Apple

Banana isn’t good for ulcer. I am currently going through this ulcer pain and trust me I know it gets worse when I eat banana
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by majormofor(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
for ulcer,
you just need cabbage juice in the morning n night before going to bed!

with intermittent fasting, ignore those people telling you to eat every hour, ur stomach wnt have time to heal back. use this analogy to input how you eat, with cabbage juice as ur healing drug
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Timekeeper452: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2022
johnnybleez:

I think it is Peptic
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by kayo80(m): 8:33am On May 08, 2022
Ruthless1:
Those of you complaining of rice and garri being acidic, it is well. I take garri and rice comfortably. My main triggers are beans and eggs. Others include but are not limited to; soft drinks, cookies, pineapples, baked & fried snacks (I take this in moderation. Very little and few bites a time.)
PS: I take zobo in place of soft drinks, it doesn't react with me at all and I heard it's good for ulcers. And drink lots of water always.
I hope this helps.

I think beans is okay, at least I have been eating beans and haven't had any bad reactions. They even gave me beans while I was admitted for Ulcer at the hospital, and I was on a special ulcer diet. The only thing that I feel can make beans bad for Ulcer patients is how it is made. Most people put palm oil and lots of pepper in beans... I feel it is the pepper in the beans that makes it bad for ulcer patients, not the beans itself.

The beans I eat and the beans I was given at the hospital wasn't peppery... It was just cooked beans with nothing added, and after it is done, I put my specially made non peppery stew on top... Just a little of it.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Favour0816: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
It would be better to check from a source,
https://randomtalks.com.ng/food-for-ulcer-patients-in-nigeria/
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Akposkiz: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Eat fruits
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Ruthless1(f): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
kayo80:

I think beans is okay, at least I have been eating beans and haven't had any bad reactions. They even gave me beans while I was admitted for Ulcer at the hospital, and I was on a special ulcer diet. The only thing that I feel can make beans bad for Ulcer patients is how it is made. Most people put palm oil and lots of pepper in beans... I feel it is the pepper in the beans that makes it bad for ulcer patients, not the beans itself.

The beans I eat and the beans I was given at the hospital wasn't peppery... It was just cooked beans with nothing added, and after it is done, I put my specially made non peppery stew on top... Just a little of it.

Even boiled beans without any extra ingredient reacts with me. I've gone to the hospital, they keep saying it's the ulcer. But I feel I might be having indigestion or a form of intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Softabo182: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Consining this ulcer bro if you listed all this food items as what trggers it then watin we go dey chop������ I have been suffering this ulcer for more than 9 years now.....so am confused on what to do hospital can't heal ulcer completely that is the truth...my problem is I just can't stop my bad habit or drinking and cigarettes and I am having ulcer that means I wants to use my own hand and kill my self so sad.....but now I can make do of all those habbit cus am too young to die.....but you made me laugh when you listen what we should not eat......na wa oooo if you said in that articles that we should not eat the following food then watin we go come dey chop.....according to some of friends here this was the same question is not possible.....I pray God help us if not....cus as for me all those wey you just mention so bros is my regular intake everyday....even self na I still eat sleep self rice and egg lol so I just tire
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by SHYDOLL: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
The tin is my own ulcer symptoms are mainly chest burn, chest pain that goes to the back. Whenever I eat, there's a kinda of sharp pain, I feel in the middle of my chest and the discomfort is becoming unbearable. Is there someone else with same symptoms? How are you managing it?
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by obapedepede: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2023
When it comes to Herbal,

It's Perfect O'clock

Go for the Trusted Name
Go for the Trusted Products
Go for the Trusted Cure

Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by jeffersonsam: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Stomach ulcer in a person life due to not taking the food at right time. Many of them are skipping food due to lose their body weight. Another thing consuming junk food items at wrong time will also makes the chance for stomach ulcer. Regularly intaking food at right time will increasing the body health and stomach health.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by munphildusky: 10:54am On Jan 04
cupid4ig:
the pepkit contains 7cards inside one packet. One card contains 2dosage. U will take one card each day, one in the morning and one at night. Don’t skip or miss any dosage if u want it to work. I eat everything now including pineapples and oranges and alcohol too. The last lab I went for confirmed I don’t have ulcer again

Please, how much and where can I get this pepkit?
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by SunFlow(m): 11:26am On Jan 05
All the foods listed above is not so recommended for ulcer patients. Some foods which ulcer patients can eat are banana, yogurt-based drinks, apples, unripe plantain, oats, nuts, avocado pears, etc. It is always advised to seek more professional medical advice from your doctor.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by FOLLEY20(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21
Adetona190:
@Femi, We are talking about foods for an Ulcer patient, but Alas! Banana is good for Ulcer sir, Banana, carrot, Apple
But it should be red apple 🍎
Green apple 🍏 is highly acidic.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Daygee58: 6:34am On Mar 27
Where can one get this pepkit you are talking about
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by niyol(f): 9:30am On Mar 27
KingsleyAni1993:
[color=#000099][/color]
Ulcers are basically caused by poor eating routines, however i find this post important to those with Ulcers. We treat any kind of Ulcers. [https://www.niyohealthc.com/Why-Our-Ulcer-Medicine-is-the-best-world-wide#wbb1]
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by niyol(f): 9:32am On Mar 27
jeffersonsam:
At times People heal the ulcers wounds but not the bacteria that causes the disease. https://www.niyohealthc.com/Why-Our-Ulcer-Medicine-is-the-best-world-wide#wbb1if you want to heal both.
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Gloria10: 9:43am On Mar 27
I know to manage stomach ulcers effectively u should avoid acidic foods like beans, garri, and spicy dishes and skip carbonated drinks, alcohol, and cigarettes. Also u should limit fried foods, grapes, sugar, and salt but include soothing foods like oatmeal, yogurt, and bananas.
Take care!
Re: Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer by Dickson178(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27
Burger01:
With all the listed foods, what is left for man pikin to eat
🤣😂😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina / How To Cure Apollo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.