Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. (917 Views)

Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / Man Who Has Sex With Dead Women In Ebonyi Nabbed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. by dainformant(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
What is happening?? A morgue attendant with a fetish 'fetish' has confessed to his crime.Guess he must love to be in the spirits.....The Ohio morgue employee revealed he may have had sex with 'a hundred' corpses and continued to do so even after his wife had tipped off authorities.Speaking about the incidents in deposition audio obtained by WCPO, Hamilton County employee Kenneth Douglas said 'I would get on top of them and pull my pants down.'
......SEE MORE; http://nationalinformants..com/2014/08/meet-weird-mortuary-attendant-who-has.html

Re: Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. by Ashlamzee(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Damn it.
Re: Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. by olu77(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
This guy looks like a ghost sad let the dead sleep with the dead. I thought adults have right to choose their sexuality, why the sentence? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. by Tallesty1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Crazy End Time Stories
Re: Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. by Dubby6(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Creepy
Wats d fun in a dead cold pus**...
Lunatic
Re: Mortuary Employee Confesses After Being Sentenced For Sleeping With DEAD Women.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
olu77: This guy looks like a ghost sad let the dead sleep with the dead. I thought adults have right to choose their sexuality, why the sentence? undecided

Because the sex wasn't consentual undecided

Or because the fiduciary duty of trust has been violated angry

Or because necrophalia is a taboo! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Help Me Change My Username. / My Gotv Help Me Out / Pls Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.