Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (25121 Views)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / My Experience With A Native Doctor / Please Help Me With Native Ogoni Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Eljay24(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2014
A man whose wife was sleeping with a herbalist has taken the laws into his hands by murdering her.

A jealous middle aged man whose name was given simply as Nnaemeka, whose wife was having adulterous sex with a native doctor, decided that the best way to stop the affair was to kill her. So what he did was to shoot her to death and turn the gun on himself but he somehow survived miraculously.

The incident which occurred at Ezeaso Street, Odume-Obosi in Idemili North Council area of Anambra State, has sent the once quiet community into overdrive as indigenes are wondering why Nnaemeka would resort to such extreme measures.

The man, according to his relatives, was fed up with his wife’s affair with the native doctor and after warning her several times fell on deaf ears, decided to shoot her dead and also shoot himself afterwards.

According to a close family source, the deceased, identified as Martha, had allegedly been dating the native doctor whom she had earlier fled to Lagos with before her death

Neighbours said told the police that they heard gunshots in the early hours,, followed by the cries of children. When they rushed to the scene to find out what could have happened, they found the woman lying in the pool of her blood, while the man was bleeding profusely from a gunshot wound.

They reported the incident at a nearby police station after which policemen from the station took the woman to the hospital, where she was confirmed dead, while the suspect is still critically ill in hospital in Onitsha.
http://pulse.ng/gist/jealousy-man-kills-wife-for-sleeping-with-native-doctor-id3324937.html
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Wahala dey oh

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by iceberylin(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
[size=20pt]ţђęşę womęŋ āįŋţ loyāl undecided[/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by malali: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Maybe the jazz was for him kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
why Na?

Double wahala for dead body and him owner...

See what t0t0 has been causing since this week...

RIP to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Feranmicharles(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Asin Pls I need the summaryundecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Tholudee(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
O ga o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Youngzedd(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin

Native doctor

OMG
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Descartes: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
shocked shocked

See what anger can cause in our lives embarassed cry
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by siraj1402(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by holatin(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
The man get liver ooo if na me I go just pack commot for house.
I can't be an arch rival to babalawo.
I no fit die young

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Babyboy1986(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
He try well well.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by tspun(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
For me, I always wonder what's worse:
an emotional betrayal or a physical
betrayal? That's a really tough call.

Tragedy in life normally comes with
betrayal and compromise, and trading
on your integrity and not having dignity.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
Most times I wonder why people do what they do Why not send her packing and find someone who reciprocates your love? When I read about people who kill people out of jealousy or due to marital infidelity, I will just be wondering why That sort of thing was not love in the first place, I mean, you can't profess to love someone and still be an agent of harm to that person tomorrow just because both of you fell out of love.
I have broken up with someone I really loved before and it pained me so much but secretly I wished him well and even remembered him in my prayers. Luckily, after few years we made up and started dating again and this time it is for good. That's why I don't understand all these break up and die or cheat and die stories everywhere. It is even sadder that women are always at the receiving end. cry

Mr. Man you better get that very gun and finish up yourself wella because once you get well, you would be held responsible for your actions. See him, when he was pulling the trigger to shoot his wife, angryhis hands were strong but when it got to his own he became jittery...people love life so much but do not value that of others.
You better find a way and die. undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by tomsniel(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wonders shall never end. She dey collect spiritual protection from the herbalist now.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by tigonana: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm,not good.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Bryan12(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Shots wife.Shots self.God have mercy on this generation
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ericessien24: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Seems the native doctor don jazz her.
Rip
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by sweetsleek: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Women are the cause of 99% problems in the world,boko haram inclusive...fear women

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Ruq: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
RID Rest In Dick
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by tinuolababy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Let him face d consequences of his action
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by sweetsleek: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nice meal tongue
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sleeping around by married women is becoming so rampant lately. Whats going on?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by lilbabyak(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
ok next
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Bryan12(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
tinuolababy:
Let him face d consequences of his action
You should have tried reading between lines before commenting
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Charleyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by gbodimowo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by victorix(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Am broke
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by sweetsleek: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Story for the gods or story for babalawo
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Bennyberry(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tot na only pastor sabi that kind tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.