Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... (21299 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Check Out Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio Collabo On New Music. / Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Doro Mega-superstar. The collabo is a combination of titans. Don Baba-one of the finest producers,Psquare-the best duo in Africa..The combo go badth gan.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by iheanyi40(m): 5:41am On Aug 18, 2014
cool
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Tonylyte(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2014
All this kindergaten artist, with their kindergaten flows.....Na 2baba be the doro...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Get access to over 83 million phone numbers in Nigeria for your campaigns, products launch, seminars, religious meetings, etc. All the numbers are sorted by states and are valid. Call 2347068389181 to get yours now.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Paulchris(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2014
flowjoe: just like we anticipated 2face album & got dissapointed

You are disappointed with the 12th most selling album in the world??
Who & who be the ''WE" sef?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Get Twitter and Instagram instant followers. Facebook page likes. No need to follow back. Its that easy! http://skylnk.co/kHPTWh
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by chimerase2: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Dis Wicked combo is like de combo of beans and stew cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2014
See as peter resemble kermit the frog..
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Revolva(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2014
Ogaranya boiz.....thisjam gonna be a runpa stumpa
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by gudnex22(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2014
etochi11: what is this one saying? Or have you smoked again??

YA OVER DOSE
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by holluwai(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2014
flowjoe: just like we anticipated 2face album & got dissapointed

Maybe with time you'll change your mind on that conclusion, it's a cool album if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by TempleChinedum(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2014
For you !

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Willybos(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Ok, we ar waitin!
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2014
DOROboss of life

d song will be shit,u can quote me wen its released
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by chusks(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2014
p square tha shall not disappoint o... ur number 1 fan since 2000.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by skyprofm(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by chusks(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2014
ilotriouzAY: DOROboss of life

d song will be shit,u can quote me wen its released
#getoutofhereb4iputaknockonurbighead#
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by jeffolala(f): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2014
good for psquare and Nigerian music industry
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: Good for them . Don jazzy will collect his millions as fEes , p square will make million from sales and endorsement, buy flashy cars and live good. How does it concern me or the ordinary citizen? I Doro waka commot
am loving this statement i doro waka comot.Lol

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2014
This is an amazing news. I will be expecting at least three classic memorable tracks.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by eunisam: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2014
d square never fall my hand so is flavour.ember things?
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by popson1st: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Im having a feeling Shekau will sponsor the album..
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by wellmax(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2014
dlarge: Three wise men from East.....doro_boss
Are these your wise men? SMH, no wonder...
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by generalia: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Tonylyte: All this kindergaten artist, with their kindergaten flows.....Na 2baba be the doro...
University artist can we listen to your music?that you dont like their music does'nt mean others dont too,so backoff!!! angry
Tonylyte: All this kindergaten artist, with their kindergaten flows.....Na 2baba be the doro...
University artist can we listen to your music?that you dont like their music does'nt mean others dont too,so backoff!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by ademoladeji(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Doro_Square Doro_Twins....
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by ademoladeji(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Doro_Square Doro_Twins.....
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by ademoladeji(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Doro_Square Doro_Twins
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2014
To be a boss is.not easy.

This.is what D banj lost..

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2014
ismokeweed: More nursery school rhymes.

Weed is on you bro....

Nursery rhymes that rake in millions of dollars.
Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
siverspooon: thank God made front page today
I want to thank God for making it possible

Do you lack focus in life ?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... by Dreyl(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
Lombrozo: Is Don jazzy again ;DIs Don jazzy again
see as u dey stammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter / Man Hit By Car While Doing Drake's #inmyfeelings "Keke" Challenge / Efe Reacts To Killings In Plateau Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.