Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter (21280 Views)

Patrick Elis' Wife And His Daughter Pictured / Patrick Elis Poses With His Range Rover / Akon Names Patrick Elis As Konvict Music Africa Official Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by JamieBlog(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Konvict Music Video Director, Patrick Elis shares pictures from the beautiful moments he had with his baby mama and his newly born daughter.

Patrick Elis was signed to Akon's Konvict Music earlier this year.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/video-director-patrick-elis-pictured.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Homeboiy: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by malificent(f): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
And the baby mama trend continues.... sad sad

16 Likes

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by TriumphJohnson(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
malificent:
And the baby mama trend continues.... sad sad

You want it to end?

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
nice one
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
nice one God bless u sir.

God specially bless Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by czarina(f): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Well-done sir
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lucrative business for Nigerian girls under president mumumadu mohamed

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Platony(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Baby mama ko Baby dada nii,..ain't ma biz doug!!...al dese girls, dem jst dey find way 2 trap al dese celebs wit shildrens. Dey rily dnt gv a hoot abt bn married, dey care mor abt manufacturing. if u knw wat i mean. Anyways, wers BUHARI?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by noscarn91(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't care
Thank you , why the Bleep should we care

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Yuji: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats. Not everyone would get married and not everyone would marry before giving birth. undecided
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Asif na having baby mamas sure pass this days
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by iamVirus(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
see as Babymama fresh!

Wizkid and Davido say dem no go ever sabi something that is good.

Does beauty irritate them?

chai!!!
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by maklelemakukula(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
D baby mama's fine af. Won't mind making her my baby mama
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Destined2win: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
nice one God bless u sir.

God specially bless My.nd44
angry Yeah because he overlooks your misleading threads
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Im baby mama fine..unlike wizkid and Davido own grin
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
maklelemakukula:

in ur dream
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by ofiko123(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
undecided sad
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by offishialpablo: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
if ah told dah girl to be my legal wife now....
she would ave asked thunder to fire me ......
now shez somebody's baby mama.....ah wonda if her mummy was also a baby mama.......wahz my own dia sef ,

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Platony(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Im baby mama fine..unlike wizkid and Davido own grin
lol, Davido own be say, He has fully gone into production, nt minding d location n looks.
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Anything bad if una just marry, born pickin?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by HERSLEY(f): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Asif na having baby mamas sure pass this days
yes lemme b ur own na cheesy
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by otijah(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Patrick Elis Excites you
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by ariwamichael(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blame them not o...marriage for 9ja now they cost arm and leg...then later una fit divorce...wht gives?
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by danduj(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2017
When will donjazzy release inside his woman
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Cutezt(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Oh God, help me to break through in the world of cinematography. That's my prayers always. Amen
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 16, 2017
The modus operandi for many Nigerian ladies is to find a rich or successful guy and carry belle for him ASAP. What they forget however is that belle would not hold a man. And they are not the only one with eyes to see that a man is rich or successful. Everyone looking for the easy life. Reward without work.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Jamorezzi: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2017
Congrat bro , more blessings .
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2017
sonofLuci:
Anything bad if una just marry, born pickin?
is marriage that easy. for a man who travels all over for video shots. before u knw his wife go dey complain of loneliness. pple like tiwa and tonto wey marry hw e end
Re: Patrick Elis Pictured With His Baby Mama And Daughter by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Sniper12:
is marriage that easy. for a man who travels all over for video shots. before u knw his wife go dey complain of loneliness. pple like tiwa and tonto wey marry hw e end

The wife can go with him. After all he is travelling for video shoots, not holiday vacations so they won't stay that long, at most 1 week is max, in rare occasions when their stay is prolonged for some reasons, it is not always like that.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor, Skipped Most Important Question At Mercy Johnson's Wedn / Patoranking Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today! / Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.