Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Who Is The Holy Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Holy Spirit? (435 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Holy Spirit? by rccgamg: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz5jIaWDdgg

John 6:63
"63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

1 John 5:7-8
"7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
"8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."

Who is the Holy Ghost? He is also God. This is a great mystery and we believe it so.
The Holy Ghost was also present when he was creating the earth( Let "Us" make man in "Our" own image).

John 14:26
"26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

To be led by the Spirit
Romans 8:14
"14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

The Two Natures Of Christ(God And Man). / Man Or Animals: Which Did God Created First? / Religious Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.