Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I’m Talking About Hardly Any Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I’m Talking About Hardly Any Fat (400 Views)

Help I Hardly Sleep At Night / Weird Diseases That You Hardly Know (13 Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Hardly Visit The Gym? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Talking About Hardly Any Fat by Torat5580: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2014
The gym in about or minutes but after a few months I really beginners more than just her workouts I noticed her super firm waistline Susan was wearing workout outfit that show the rest to the gym what she did she got the fat of and boy was it sexy that is maybe want to go home and do at thousand set-ups and I did I was really sore the next day didn't GMAX exactly work though now you know the look at what I’m talking about hardly any fat around the waist great lines taste for muscle tone or most people carry those roles of lab when Susan tuck in your shirt nothing hung over her belt and that’s not all here's what struck me as fear me strange Susan never did set-ups she never worked her abs in the gym she was always working out but I never once saw her do so much as even look at her abs many years later is my stomach crew from a soft inches to an obese forty inches I start remembering that first encounter with a fantastic said adapts you know what I did I blame did all on Susan's genetics she probably used to be in great shape that was the only answer least that's what I kept telling myself you know what that wasn't the truth Susan had average in exit best sure she worked at it but come on I was lying to myself now I'm an honest guy so admitting this was very difficult in.
For more information, visit our site >>>>>>> http://gmaxmasculino.com/

(1) (Reply)

Increase Energy Levels / Awilo Logonba's Karolina Workout / Additional Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Says Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.