Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation (2631 Views)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by samlestic(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2014
any
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by funkyjms: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2014
Oops!
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by onlyme07(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2014
samlestic: any body dat patronises her is at a very BIG OYO. she
is A confirm SCAM. i repeat she is a scam. she
has a low tone voice dat look innocent. her name
is vivian ifunanya. i repeat she is a scam. d ones u ve stolen is
enof!!! meanwhile, i sent a text am at ur bak. i wil
GET u and collect double of dat amount 4rm u. Ordering of goods
cool wave - Jul 16
to samlestic
Acc name: Nweke ifunanya vivian. Acc number:
0030697103. Diamond. if u like open anoda profile i wil get u.

The dude got you. Yes, she is. She sent mails and texts to me requesting for us to deal when I was dealing with @jesuswithus but I gave her a hard task. She couldn't fulfill the task which made her fizzle out of way..Shit happens bro!
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2014
onlyme07:

The dude got you. Yes, she is. She sent mails and texts to me requesting for us to deal when I was dealing with @jesuswithus but I gave her a hard task. She couldn't fulfill the task which made her fizzle out of way..Shit happens bro!
Jesuswithus is also a scam na, lol U re under scam attacks.

5 Likes

Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 18, 2014
i smelt it a thousand mile away anyone that deals with her you are on your own na CONFIRMED SCAMMER she be.
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by onlyme07(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2014
madridfc:
Jesuswithus is also a scam na, lol U re under scam attacks.

I know bro.. How does it cosign you? Just telling the dude to forget about what happened and move on..
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by samlestic(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
am expecting her 2 create another username.
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by padsmart: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
How does one avoid all these scammers.
I thank God that since I started using Specuit Cargo, I'm
secured with my purchases.
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by onatisi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
samlestic: am expecting her 2 create another username.
you should have suspected the person the way he or she was jumping from one thread to another asking for patronage
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by Adinije(f): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
The 'Ladygeneral' I.D has sent me p.m twice but I didn't bother replying. What most scammers do is go through pre-order threads looking for whom to prey on.

1 Like

Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by franzis(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
The choice not to be duped or be duped depends solely on you...

1 Like

Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by onatisi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
I am sure tthe op is just one of the many ppl thatt was swindled. Many won't have the guts tto come out and say it
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by samlestic(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
onlyme07:

I know bro.. How does it cosign you? Just telling the dude to forget about what happened and move on..
sure av moved on. av recovered d money tru online betting. but as far as Nairaland exist i will make sure nobody fall 4 her again. i just saw her on techno p5 thread., she does not comment on importation again and i av posted messages dea as well. unless u change ur i.d. ole
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by samlestic(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
onatisi: I am sure tthe op is just one of the many ppl thatt was swindled. Many won't have the guts tto come out and say it
if i don't say it many pple will fall victim!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
But give us a breakdown of how the whole thing went

1 Like

Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by onlyme07(m): 1:05am On Aug 20, 2014
samlestic: sure av moved on. av recovered d money tru online betting. but as far as Nairaland exist i will make sure nobody fall 4 her again. i just saw her on techno p5 thread., she does not comment on importation again and i av posted messages dea as well. unless u change ur i.d. ole

Nice tracking..
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by btenkobo(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2014
samlestic: sure av moved on. av recovered d money tru online betting. but as far as Nairaland exist i will make sure nobody fall 4 her again. i just saw her on techno p5 thread., she does not comment on importation again and i av posted messages dea as well. unless u change ur i.d. ole
guy please snd me ur number lets have some discussion plz rilli urgent
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by OXCUBA: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2014
THAT BASTARD '''LADY GENERAL''' SENT ME A MAIL BUT I IGNORED HER .... SHE IS ALWAYS FLOODING .... TECHNOLOGY MARKET.
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by ammyluv2002(f): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
OXCUBA: THAT BASTARD '''LADY GENERAL''' SENT ME A MAIL BUT I IGNORED HER .... SHE IS ALWAYS FLOODING .... TECHNOLOGY MARKET.
She sent to me too
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by samlestic(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2014
btenkobo:
guy please snd me ur number lets have some discussion plz rilli urgent
use my mail samlestic@gmail.com or 07086686301
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by Anewdawn: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
I seriously smelt a rat when I chatted her up through emails and whatsapp. She sounded just too good to be true. My God given instincts told me she is a scam when she kept bombarding me with emails asking me how far with d orders I said I was gonna make. Told her I changed my mind. I'm not surprised reading she is a confirmed scam.

Just tread with caution. Money is very hard to earn.
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by tonjeola(m): 1:18am On Sep 15, 2014
so this lady na scammer, hmmmm....she sent pm asking me to teach her how to order from US and how to transfer money to china, i be don dey 1st dey teach her and i remember, this lady get pre-order thread on helping people to order from china, how come she come dey ask me all this many questions about importation, then asked her, who be u? tell me ur mission 1st before i continue, na so run. na wa for people. abeg nairalanders make una becareful
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by holupisayor(f): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
Her new moniker now is industrialchemi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
holupisayor:
Her new moniker now is industrialchemi
aka nuclearfission on telegram but now nitoxen0n on telegram, twitter, and instagram. Started scamming at a very young age but still do till now because nobody checked her
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by samlestic(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:
aka nuclearfission on telegram but now nitoxen0n on telegram, twitter, and instagram. Started scamming at a very young age but still do till now because nobody checked her
. So she still exist?
Re: Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2020
samlestic:
. So she still exist?
yes but it's been long I heard about her scam on nairaland because she moved to telegram in 2018 to continue her scam trade

she made millions of naira through HYIP & PONZI which an sure she's still in the business anyway grin

(1) (Reply)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / How Do I Create A Fully Verified Stripe Account As A Nigerian? / How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.