|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,419,859 members, 5,426,835 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 08:56 AM
|How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home by IdeasPro: 7:57am On Jan 09|
Do you want to become a millionaire in year 2020? Are you tired of being financially broke always? Do you have just N10,000 to invest in your education and to get a domain name of your own to start your own business online?
But wait, do you know that gaining financial freedom is not actually FREE? You need to make sacrifices and denial to achieve financial success and that is the blueprint I want to give you in this thread. Read and digest and get back to me.
In this age and technology advancements, this is my proven and best way to become a millionaire in year 2020 and beyond. It has worked for me and for others with like minds.
Here are the basic steps for you to become a millionaire with N10,000 total cash investment.
1. You must have the willingness and ability to read and write/type. If you were lazy in school to read, it may tell on you now because you need to learn, learn and learn.
2. Get a laptop or computer and buy a modem for your internet connection. Android phone is an added advantage.
3. Get a domain name to start your own business online. It is your virtual address. It will cost you less than $10 per year to own and use your own business domain name. This is where you can promote and advertise your digital skills, freelance services or sell your own products or affiliate products.
4. Get a coach or mentor to guide you on your entrepreneur's journey. He will serve as your director or guardian in what you are doing. Learn from those who have gone ahead of you ad succeeded in your chosen business, profession or passion in order to avoid steep learning curve and detours.
If you are not sure who can mentor you to earn money online, click here now and you'll get personalized online marketing training from me and my team that will set you up on the highway of success. You'll thank me later!
5. Build relationship with people you meet on a daily basis because you don't know who will ultimately become your customer, referrer, partner, business promoter or even your mouthpiece. The other day an online friend whom I have not met personally told me he recommended 2 colleagues to my digital marketing training. I did not ask or pay him to do this for me. This is why relationship building is an integral part of making money online. Please take note of this always; what goes around comes around.
6. Become an expert in your field or in what you are doing. Also, learn online marketing inside out. People like, love and trust proven experts in their respective industries. Even with my modest success in business so far, who will you want to teach you how to start a brick and mortar business between me and Dangote if you are asked to make a choice? Your guess is as good as mine! Potential customers will give money willingly to experts who can promise and lead them on the path to success.
All in all, you don't more than N10,000 out of pocket expenses to become a millionaire in year 2020 and beyond if you are ready to work hard and work smart. The ball is in your court, play it. You can ask me any question and I'm available to guide you.
You'll succeed in this year of addition and multiplication.
|Re: How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home by dadadoc: 12:44pm On Jan 09|
|Re: How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home by Niom(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13|
Getting a domain name less than $10 is correct. But what about hosting? You didnt say anything about hosting which is also important.
Hosting is what requires more money than acquiring domain. What do you think about whogohost?
I am about purchasing a domain name and hosting on their platform....
|Re: How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home by IdeasPro: 7:24am On Feb 14|
Our digital marketing training course walks you through various options of starting an online business based on your budget. When you register a domain name, you can set it up with reliable free hosting. This is enable to start a blog, earn money online and then switch to paid web hosting which is by far better than free website hosting.
I cannot vouch for and recommend any web host except the companies I have used and trust. However, I personally don't use Nigeria web hosts for 2 or more reasons. One, most of my online marketing campaigns are targeted to US, UK, Canada, etc. It is only sensible I register my domain names and buy web hosting from US to take advantage of these markets. A cursory look at your traffic statistics from your hosting dashboard will explain this better.
|Re: How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home by Kenturkey048(m): 9:51am On Feb 15|
IdeasPro:Can someone use a web hosting company like godaddy and still promote to use and UK ??
|Re: How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home by IdeasPro: 2:35pm On Feb 15|
Yes, of course!
|Re: How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home by Kenturkey048(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100