Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,900 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. (1633 Views)

James Ibori To Nuhu Ribadu On $15m Bribery: "You Are A Damned Liar" / Ribadu Joins PDP : READ Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Message To Nuhu Ribadu / An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by PointB: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
okonjo iweala was made minister of finance. Have u also asked y.
Ribadu was competent for the job nd he was ofered it. He was never a politician den.

Ribadu was not the only competent for the job, and similar point can be made in the Okonjo case. In Rabadu's case, it even more so because his superiors were not in total support of his appointment, as he wasn't the best qualified.

If at this point you don't see how PDP had a hand in making Ribadu, don't be surprised if I stop responding to you.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by MORNDEW(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
PointB:

Ribadu was not the only competent for the job, and similar point can be made in the Okonjo case. In Rabadu's case, it even more so because his superiors were not in total support of his appointment, as he wasn't the best qualified.

If at this point you don't see how PDP had a hand in making Ribadu, don't be surprised if I stop responding to you.
i ve alredy given up on u cos u still dont belive its his corupt free life dat endeared him to obasanjo.
Re: An Open Letter To Nuhu Ribadu. by alabiyemmy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
MORNDEW:
was he a politician den nd what evidence do u hv dat he was in Pdp.
I

U r not serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where On Earth Is 13volts? / How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] / Afenifere Group Rejects Jonathan’s Endorsement (punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.