Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] (1612 Views)

Alleged Rumor Of Death Of Olisa Metuh / Ife Chiefs Debunk Ooni's Death / Rumor Of Boko Haram Plan To Bomb Lagos – How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Kenneth205(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
http://gistblaze.com/2014/12/29/photos-how-i-survived-conspiracy-uniben-student-debunk-rumor-of-his-death-must-read/

Remember A 200level Mathematics student of the University of Benin known as Snazzy who was shot in the head by an unknown gun man around 2pm on Saturday, June 15, 2013 during the biometrics registration held in the university sports complex..?? He is alive.. He sent me This Message; Read Below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-NuyIyqjWlrQ/UbxBY5XyacI/AAAAAAABxbM/cwmnt48BrgE/s1600/man+down.jpg[/img]

My name is Emmanuel Uche Alajemba popularly known as SNAZZY, I am from Imo State I was a student of the University of Benin in Edo State Nigeria.

I got admitted in the year 2011\2012 to study pure applied mathematics at the same time I was still with my former record label “FRANKRIS RECORD” where I signed a 3years deal with the label in the year 2010\2011 my label made sure I worked with top acts like Rocksteady from HYPERTEK and ace producers like JIGGY JEG , LIKKLE JOHN amongst others whose name i cant mention cos we did not finish the work.

Early 2012 i put my music career on hold cos of my school.

As a fresher I stayed with family members of record label boss where I have to settle down until I find my own apartment on the line i had two close friends Roy onyeka okafor and Charles omo usman … Roy hails
from delta state and he grew up in Benin in Edo state and during the holiday he goes to port-harcourt where charles is also based.

I met Roy during a freestyle section with some 200L boys from there we became friends then I met Charles through Roy from there we became best of friends charles became our hype man as me and roy take over the faculty with our music i was the K.O.F (KING OF FLOW) roy was the K.O.B (KING OF BEEF) along the line fans started building up alongside the groopies as a lagos boy and experience in the naija music industry I knew how to give my fans what they want beef is not alwayz needed in shows so roy was not relevant slowly the envy sets us apart and lead to our first dispute at the time when the three of us stayed in the same hostel but different rooms so after the dispute myself and Charles got extremely closer that people mistake us for brothers at times twins …to the point that I had to bring Charles to lagos for the first time in his life Charles is younger than me in all aspect of life so I was there for him shared almost everything with him from my cloths to my family members one could barely see us apart .

In addition roy said that on 10th of june 2014 same date I claim to travel with my mum to the village was the same date I shot a guy so he claimed according to the valuable source I have .

According to my source it has been said that after the frat men got to know that sane me that they know and leave in sane community with is the one selling them
out and killing them they got furious and decided to give me a reply , so that was how come my so called friend conspired against me just because envy.

Like my doctors says” Emma dont worry God has a plan for u ..evrything will fall into place ” I thank God for my life and I thank God he is still projecting me Amen .

And to my love ones my fans family friends foes “I am snazzy and am not dead am alive am still breathing and am still winning” through God anything and everything is possible keep believing God never fails I hold no grudges against anyone cos the did LORD not hold any for me cos despite my sins he still save and love me . Thank u LORD

Am free to answer any questions.

See More Photos Below

Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by hannesy(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
OMG speechless
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by jingh(f): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
wao Am tongue tied.

Unibenstudent
Aren't you suppose to be here
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice.
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by derrick333(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
"U got shot in d head n u still breathin ,dats a prove der is a GoD if u need a reason"
Tnk God 4ur life sha ,n b careful
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by johnwizey: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Eeyah
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by delishpot: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Make una nor vex o, but I did not get the story.
Any which way, I am happy he survived.
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Kenneth205(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
He was rescued but to save his life ,Intel had to pronounce him dead to save his life.

Bro, what department r u ??
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kenneth205:

Bro, what department r u ??
emmm,I don graduate ,but I was present in sport complex on that day..
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Kenneth205(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
emmm,I don graduate ,but I was present in sport complex on that day..

Hmmm.. Wetyn u qo do ?
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kenneth205:

Hmmm.. Wetyn u qo do ?
u know that year was hell for all uniben student and lecturers,senate of nigeria say everyone must be calculated,see rush ,they now brought only 6 or 10 computer to register a whole large uniben...so that's how it wasa happening,,so on that fateful we were all told to assemble in complex ,we all sat down suddenly we hear "gbosa" u no what happen next nah.
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Ewizard(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wen destiny is in play..
Re: How I Survived Conspiracy; Uniben Student Debunk Rumor Of His Death [must Read] by Rozzy11z: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Kenneth205:

Hmmm.. Wetyn u qo do ?
please can you take this post down. The information above is not accurate, I have written to and they have taken down the original post. I would really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Visits Balogun Market In commiseration / Fashola: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians / Reason Why Jonathan Can't Escape Loosing This Elections (AMB Q)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.