Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. (1917 Views)

Please Help Me With Info On Pgd Programmes In University Of Ibadan For 2012-13 S / Anyone With Info Abt Oou De Entry Admission. Pls / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2014
pls if u knw anything abt the above state uni.. Gist me, i want to apply for information technology. I want to knw there standard nd quality of their certificate.. Tuition fee nd the rest.. Tnx
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2014
mrceo63: pls if u knw anything abt the above state uni.. Gist me, i want to apply for information technology. I want to knw there standard nd quality of their certificate.. Tuition fee nd the rest.. Tnx

Tuition fee is 1100 dollar, application fee is 100 dollar, and they broke up from another University to make theirs, they are originally from India.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by DaGC(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2014
I don't know about now, but I had a couple friends who graduated in 2012 but couldn't serve in Nigeria. Heard it was not recognised by NYSC as a valid degree awarding institution. They had plans about sending a delegation from the school to NYSC to lobby for its certificate acceptance. Don't know how that turned out cause I lost contact with my friends.

Seems their Info Tech course/department is good though.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
eddiebruk:

Tuition fee is 1100 dollar, application fee is 100 dollar, and they broke up from another University to make theirs, they are originally from India.
tnx so much bt what of the credebility of their certificate cos i don't want an un known uni.. Nd i want to use over here in Nigeria.. R u a student..?
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
DaGC: I don't know about now, but I had a couple friends who graduated in 2012 but couldn't serve in Nigeria. Heard it was not recognised by NYSC as a valid degree awarding institution. They had plans about sending a delegation from the school to NYSC to lobby for its certificate acceptance. Don't know how that turned out cause I lost contact with my friends.

Seems their Info Tech course/department is good though.
tnx bro, nd dis is water am afraid of... Not being recognized..by nysc.. Well i will still ask.. About that..
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Most of those universities you guy are rushing to in ghana and just rubbish places . Ghana isn't too far from nigeria I think nigerian students should visit those universities before applying ,then they will know that nigerian universities are very much ok. Very few ghanian universities meet international standards even nigerian standards .by the time u calculate tthe cost of tution feeding and etc you will realize that naija was better

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by 2gbasky22(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogbeni, you nor know how to use Google
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
mrceo63:
tnx so much bt what of the credebility of their certificate cos i don't want an un known uni.. Nd i want to use over here in Nigeria.. R u a student..?

No, but i have a gf there
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
eddiebruk:

ok bro
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
2gbasky22: Ogbeni, you nor know how to use Google
i v jt dat i still need eye-witness... I v even gone to their site bt couldn't get d info i need..
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: Most of those universities you guy are rushing to in ghana and just rubbish places . Ghana isn't too far from nigeria I think nigerian students should visit those universities before applying ,then they will know that nigerian universities are very much ok. Very few ghanian universities meet international standards even nigerian standards .by the time u calculate tthe cost of tution feeding and etc you will realize that naija was better
yes bro i do get ur point, but i v my reasons of been interested in the school.. It private nd it own by d Indians. And their degree program is only 3yrs...
That's y i created these topic to be enlighten... Txns for ur cousin..
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
mrceo63:
yes bro i do get ur point, but i v my reasons of been interested in the school.. It private nd it own by d Indians. And their degree program is only 3yrs...
That's y i created these topic to be enlighten... Txns for ur cousin..
I wish u the very best then
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by iamord(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
onatisi: Most of those universities you guy are rushing to in ghana and just rubbish places . Ghana isn't too far from nigeria I think nigerian students should visit those universities before applying ,then they will know that nigerian universities are very much ok. Very few ghanian universities meet international standards even nigerian standards .by the time u calculate tthe cost of tution feeding and etc you will realize that naija was better

Am a ghanaian but I will advice u rather attend. Fedral schools..and recognized private schools. Cos not all. The unis springing up r unis..well its all for u to define. What u want
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
eddiebruk:

Pls will u help me get information from ur gf abt the school stand on d nysc stuff.. If the nysc now consider it..
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
mrceo63:
Pls will u help me get information from ur gf abt the school stand on d nysc stuff.. If the nysc now consider it..

will confirm and let you know
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

Am a ghanaian but I will advice u rather attend. Fedral schools..and recognized private schools. Cos not all. The unis springing up r unis..well its all for u to define. What u want

ok bro bt do u know about the above stated uni.. They said in there site that they r accredited with the Ghana authority that oversees all uni..
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
eddiebruk:

will confirm and let you know
ok tnxs
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by iamord(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
mrceo63:
ok bro bt do u know about the above stated uni.. They said in there site that they r accredited with the Ghana authority that oversees all uni..

Yes I know about them.. Its owned by indians.. Ghana had an educational fare December or so @ pennisular hotel lekki , and I saw the above mentioned school stand therei.. That was one of the best time to make inquires and get spot on admission.. But u can check their. Site and Try it out tho
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
iamord:

Yes I know about them.. Its owned by indians.. Ghana had an educational fare December or so @ pennisular hotel lekki , and I saw the above mentioned school stand therei.. That was one of the best time to make inquires and get spot on admission.. But u can check their. Site and Try it out tho
ok bro tnxs.
Re: Please Help Me With Info About Sikkim Manipal University Ghana. by donifez(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Their students are allowed to serve in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

2014/2015 NDA PG ADMISSION LIST IS OUT / 2017 Waec And Neco Expo At Runsfocus.com / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.