Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 (1680 Views)

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

Ibos are the reason a war might breakout in Nigeria.

Ibos are trying succinctly to heat up the polity with spiteful statements and threats of war following in the footsteps of one of their leaders ASARI DOKUBO. He was recently castigated by General Babangida and am sure the stupid coward will be trembling wherever he is hiding.

^^^Give instances and examples when and where Igbos have been 'heating up the polity with spiteful statements and threats of war'! I hope you're not taking ones right to align politically with whomsoever he chooses to be an act of war?
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kinfunfun:

idiot, you talk too much. Go nd parade ur Igbo as a dep gov anywhere in yorubaland nd see if u won't be assassinated and ur kinsmen treated as war criminals

^^^Resorting to insults already? grin grin grin

I guess when you ran blindly, shooting from the hips into a war to support 'one Nigeria' out of spite and hatred, you didn't know at the time what you were signing up to! wink
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

Ibos are the reason a war might breakout in Nigeria.

Ibos are trying succinctly to heat up the polity with spiteful statements and threats of war following in the footsteps of one of their leaders ASARI DOKUBO. He was recently castigated by General Babangida and am sure the stupid coward will be trembling wherever he is hiding.

And the last time I heard, the Biafra movement is still very much active, so whenever your people decides to go to war, pls don't leave your brains out this time around.

^^^Maybe you've not noticed that the Biafran movement this time around is non-violent!
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by vicadex07(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Give instances and examples when and where Igbos have been 'heating up the polity with spiteful statements and threats of war'! I hope you're not taking ones right to align politically with whomsoever he chooses to be an act of war?

Are you implying that the Biafran dream has died out...Ojukwu will be disappointed in you guys for being cowards
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

Are you implying that the Biafran dream has died out...Ojukwu will be disappointed in you guys for being cowards

^^^The Biafran dream is still very much alive, and can sit side by side with your own Nigerian dream! All it needs is for all of us to stop the pretence and lies!
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by size38: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls I beg in the name of the LORD, yorubas and Lagosians at large should not allow this happen. Any Igbo man, Hausa or anybody that is not from Lagos state should not be allowed to assume such a an elective position particularly d Igbos. Any position they want, they can get it in their own states and not Lagos or another state. Am not from Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. Am from Niger Delta.
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by vicadex07(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^The Biafran dream is still very much alive, and can sit side by side with your own Nigerian dream! All it needs is for all of us to stop the pretence and lies!

You first or are you scared...but I guess you're just going to continue in your empty chest beating grin[quote author=IGBOSON1]
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
size38: Pls I beg in the name of the LORD, yorubas and Lagosians at large should not allow this happen. Any Igbo man, Hausa or anybody that is not from Lagos state should not be allowed to assume such a an elective position particularly d Igbos. Any position they want, they can get it in their own states and not Lagos or another state. Am not from Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. Am from Niger Delta.

^^^If you're from Niger Delta then i must be from Mars!

I've just taken a peek at some of your past posts, and it's littered with invectives and hate speech towards Ndigbo! Your dislike for Igbos is obvious....with GEJ and Wike coming a close second!
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by IGBOSON1: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

You first or are you scared...but I guess you're just going to continue in your empty chest beating grin

^^^Me first to do what?
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by vicadex07(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Me first to do what?

Aren't you Igbo son again. Oya lead your people to war now so you can fully actualize your biafran dream.
Re: Group Wants Igbo As Lagos Deputy Governor In 2015 by barresi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
I wish them good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Forgets Too Quickly: Who Is Pa Buhari And What He Intend Doing. / Passionate Message To Aisha Buhari From Italy (pic) / Estimated Results At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.