Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,699 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30125 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Malawian(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
now lemme warn everybody on this section. if anybody dares expose me, me with my brosses go find you come house.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
collynzoo30:

babyosisi i respect you but dont let you mess you up here.
i want the world to know me, do u want my real name and address?

Is that your picture ?
Obviously not
Why would you take someone's picture from somewhere and splatter it on here?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collynzoo30: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
babyosisi:

Is that your picture ?
Obviously not
Why would you take someone's picture from somewhere and splatter it on here?

have u ever done the same or encouraged it? u know the answer agbaya.
i collynzo is not complaining...
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
collynzoo30:

are you afraid? u have being praising other revelations on Nl. actually, u revealed some posters supposed pic on here.
double standards dont u think? it is just starting.

Afraid of who of what?

Do not post people's pictures here
Period!

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collynzoo30: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
i want to bring idumuose pics to accompany our pics here. am i allowed idumose?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collynzoo30: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
babyosisi:

Afraid of who of what?

Do not post people's pictures here
Period!

can u swear that u have not ever done the same?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collynzoo30: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Malawian:
dont know who started it, but long may it continue. me myself na no go area o.

tank u my brother. it will not stop. long may it continue
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collynzoo30: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi:

You are taking this too far and being childish
He has a right to his privacy

i am him so dont worry yourself biko,
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collynzoo30: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2014
am a welder in ph, i can fix you up with mechanic job in my company

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Malawian(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi:

If indeed you are ilugunboy,remember we all saw your pictures yesterday and we haven't developed memory loss
These two people you are posting here are a whole lot more handsome than yourself FYI
why am i the only e warrior yet to see his picture? abeg na beg i dey beg, who get the picture mwke him pm the stuff. ojare.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by asadike(f): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2014
barcanista: I don't defend Politicians that I have no idea of what they do. I won't say "Yes" neither will I say "No". It could be that He put the funds into other project. It could be that contract for that project has been awarded. It could also be that there's scarcity of funds. Finally, it could be a case of misappropriation and misplaced priority. Only an investigation will give a clue
nwokem,no dey speak big grammar jus cal a spade a spade jor.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Malawian(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2014
someone should direct me to the asaid thread joor. i am 33. i dont pass fear fear age.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by asadike(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi: Is she cleaning the gutter or gathering bottles from the filth to sell her palm oil
shocked shocked shocked
I am thinking the latter.
Chei
I bet you she also eats with that plate
nne, onwe be di ihe ifuru!

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by collynzoo30: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2014
idumose do u want me to make you popular?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26)

#IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed / Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.