Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

"No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed (30243 Views)

Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo / VIDEO: No One Can Point To A Single Lie From Me – Lai Mohammed / Breaking! Another Bombshell Lie From The Stables Of Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by TheHerald: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvUUt1n4tyg

The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed looks to have lost his edge against a worthy opponent after he appeared on the latest episode of the Osasu Show where he assessed the President Muhammadu Buhari’s Administration at Two.

The Minister who seemed unprepared for the heavy lifting which came at him during the interview had earlier been questioned on his take regarding Nigerians who have accused him of telling ‘little white lies’ to which he replied that this was mainly because he was the face of the opposition party for nearly a decade.

He added that the second reason why Nigerians have accused him of telling lies to favour the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration is becasue quite a big section of the internet is yet to forgive him for the role he played in ousting PDP from office.

He said: “I think quite a big section of the internet is yet to forgive me for the role I played in the coming of this government. Many of them hold me personally responsible for the defeat of the PDP.”

Lai Mohammed added that “It was Nigerians who wanted a new government,” and he helped.

The Information Minister further dared anyone to come out with facts proving he had indeed lied to Nigerians at any point to favour the Buhari-led administration.

Lai Mohammed in reply noted that there is very little in governance when the economy, corruption, infrastructure and security have been covered. He added that Nigerians need to understand the focus of the Buhari-led administration to understand how much the Buhari-led administration had achieved.

He further noted while speaking on the impact of corruption that about N700 billion was appropriated in the Ministry of Niger Delta between 2990 and 2015 according to a memorandum by the Honorable Minister of the Niger Delta.

Responding to a question on the redundancy of the power sector and the failure of the Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola in delivering the promised 10,000MW of electricity, Lai Mohammed noted that he does not agree with the verdict of Nigerians about the power industry adding that the Buhari-led administration entered power when Nigerians enjoyed only 2690MW adding that Buhari brought it to 5014MW which was affected by the destruction of pipelines in the Niger Delta region adding that Nigerians enjoy almost 4,000MW now.

The Minister of Information further failed to defend the N10billion which was allocated to IDPs adding that it is the most transparent administration Nigeria has had

http://www.herald.ng/osasu-goes-full-blown-amazon-lais-episode/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by ApolitiCal: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2017
But that of Buhari 's patronage of made in Nigeria drugs while receiving treatment in the UK ... I can't believe that one.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Nbote(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2017
How can we point a single one out of d numerous daily dosage of lies u dole out.. Even one of ur BMC above agrees dat dis ur statement is even a lie...

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by fergie001: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2017
No one can point out a single truth I have told,

OP,Please that was his statement,tankio

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by sunnysunny69(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Came to this world to lai to Nigerian and you are the best.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by wawappl: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2017
No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me- Lai Mohammed: This statement itself is a lie. these pls no dey fear God

246 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by PREBuhari2019: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2017
Your name mean lie

20 Likes

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by ZombieTERROR: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Even the zombies are not with Lai on this one.... grin

Somebody borrow me that idi Amin laughing meme grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Jengem: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Even the zombies are not with Lai on this one.... grin

Somebody borrow me that idi Amin laughing meme grin

No we need d one of idi amin pleading blood of Jesus

Found link to full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4eEWxKRtoY

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Mophasa(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Alhaji lie...even this one you are saying is a big fat LIE because millions of Nigerians can compile a chronicle of all your legendary lies and sell it as a book like our uncle Dino just did wink

Infact if you ask any Nigerian to mention anything you said that turns out to be true, I don't think anyone can remember any sad

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Jengem: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by conductor3: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Algae. That's what's blocking Lai Mohammed's skull.

Sadly, his fellow algae-gobbling zombies will still come here to defend him cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by IhateAfonjas(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2017

This idiot looks ​like a retired baby donkey

He is no longer a liar, he's now a lion

Next week, he will tell us that he didn't say this meanwhile we have the video as an evidence

Buhari is in the hospital because he's sick of this goat face lies

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by helinues: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
ANOTHER LIE

Mod, abeg add "Slap" to the icon now.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by ModusOperandi(f): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lie Mohammed : No one can point a single lie from me

Lie :

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Luvdmx(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Riduane: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin

Even this particular one is a lie.

YeyeMan..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by darlenese(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hahaha , even the breath that u breathe full of lies , are u not surprised u were named lai?

Uncle u cant run away from ur destiny

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Drfash(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is nt fair on Nigerians

we are nt gullible mr. lai

11 Likes

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Segadem(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by kings09(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Even d devil can testify to ur lying talent wit surplus evidence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by oshe11: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ofcos we cnt point a single LIE, na multiple Lies we go point

Wat abt his name "Lai"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by hucienda: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pure comedy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Segadem(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
helinues:
ANOTHER LIE
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by oshe11: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Buhari belike..... Dats y I appointed him...

Ma Nigga grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by IRobot7(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
I know you are lying about that but let me keep quiet. cool

8 Likes

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by rozayx5(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
the statement itself is a lie undecided

6 Likes

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
This man is just Stupid.

9 Likes

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by smartty68(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Grandfather of certified lies

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed by Kizyte(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Another Lie!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday / Shehu Sani Cries Out Over The 'Evil Plans' Of APC Kaduna Members Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.