Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? (3925 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / What Will You Do If Your Child Wished You Happy Father's Day This Way? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
I can't help but have this thought of settling down with the wrong lady, hence the question:

Have you ever thought that you would have been better off with someone else, instead of the person you are married to?

# Would appreciate honest answers.
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Dereformer(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
striktlymi: I can't help but have this thought of settling down with the wrong lady, hence the question:

Have you ever thought that you would have been better off with someone else, instead of the person you are married to?

No.

My queen remains the best thing to happen to me in this life.

If there is life after death, I pray to meet this pearl of inestimable value.

12 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Godmystrength: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
NO.

The only thoughts that keep coming to my head most time we have issues is ''why is he like this? why is he behaving like this?''
and not ''how i wish i wasn't married to him but someone else''
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by maborukoje(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yes

Don't ask Mi why undecided
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by MARKone(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
maborukoje: Yes

WHY?

OP that is majorly the situation after 2-3 years of marriage, that question will always creep into your mind.

Everything still boils down to how you handle it. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by tobechi74: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Emmm....current status single

future status...single

was born...single

will die....sinngle
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by egopersonified(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sincerely, yes. When I have issues with my husband but when the mist clears, the guy fit win husband of the decade.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
maborukoje: Yes

Marriage is getting kinda scary.

1 Like

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by davno: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
I sure know I'll never marry any of my 'exes' if given a second chance. As for my baby, I'll marry her again without thinking twice.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Kanwulia: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Never o!
I nor even wan marry atol atol!
It really does not matter!

No matter who it is. . . . . .MARRIAGE IS WORK!

It is only sweet in OLD AGE! . . . . .AND DURING THE COURTSHIP PHASE!kiss

In between the courtship and the old age phases. . . .HMMMMMMM! Only JEHOVAH NI "INSHI" ALLLAH can save! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Larrysky(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Not yet married but scared i might loose it on the way. Fear of getting bored
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Juzzybabe(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
There are times when one sincerely wish such,but just think of it as no one is perfect. Mind you if you ignorantly transfer to that someone else,bet me someday u will still wish to be wit either the former or another 'someone else' marriage is a work on its own,it requires tender care

5 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Larrysky: Not yet married but scared i might loose it on the way. Fear of getting bored
how? undecided undecided
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Juzzybabe: There are times when one sincerely wish such,but just think of it as no one is perfect. Mind you if you ignorantly transfer to that someone else,bet me someday u will still wish to be wit either the former or another 'someone else' marriage is a work on its own,it requires tender care

Food for thought.
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Tenderlover(f): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2014
No No, my hubby complements me. Five years down the line and I am glad I said Yes to him. He is not perfect though and neither I my but I love the way he loves me.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2014
striktlymi: I can't help but have this thought of settling down with the wrong lady, hence the question:

Yes,because I didn't take my time to know him better nd it cost me a lot
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by dytbabe: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Hehehehhehehehehehehhehehehe

When things are good, they the best bt if any little thing goes wrong, u start blaming ursef why u married.

I THINK am married sha
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by AmJane(f): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Juzzybabe: There are times when one sincerely wish such,but just think of it as no one is perfect. Mind you if you ignorantly transfer to that someone else,bet me someday u will still wish to be wit either the former or another 'someone else' marriage is a work on its own,it requires tender care
You just nailed it. Marriage is a work. That 'someone else' may not still give you all you want if given the opportunity.
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by angiemartinez(f): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
ooooooooooooooopwetty dats me for you
egopersonified: Sincerely, yes. When I have issues with my husband but when the mist clears, the guy fit win husband of the decade.
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by angiemartinez(f): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
honestly d last issue btw my hubby n i makes me ponder on many things. i was convinced i made a mistake marryn him and regrets sets in. buh wen i brought d iss here and so many people adviced me and i started WORKING on my marriage, its been fun after then. just hope it continues sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by saponification: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Honestly yes.been married for 6 yrs wit 2 lovely kids.initially I thanked God everyday dat I married my hubby(we dated from our 200 level in uni).but my once lovin hubby hav changed since he travelled abroad n started makin money(had nothin when I married himy.he kills me emotionally everday wit d hurtful tins he tells me over d phone.as I write dis now,my eyes r swollen from cryin as a result of d hurtful tins he told me yesterday.so at times I wish I had married someone else.but then the big question is would dat someone else'been better?anyway its only a wish cos despite everytin he's been doin 2 me, I still luv him so so much n dat is what pains me most.(My inability to stop lovin a hubby dat is causin me so much emotional pains)

1 Like

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmmmm.
The word Marriage is scary sha.
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by TV01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
...the thought of not being with my wife brings me out in a cold sweat.

TV

**oh Lord my God**
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by angiemartinez(f): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
i can feel your pains sweethrt, trust me i no how it feels. one thing i have always told myslf is that my happiness depends on me. i stoped killing myslf with the very thought that makes me unhappy and started concentrating on what makes me happy. life is too short to to be sad, so cheer and work on ur marriage.
saponification: Honestly yes.been married for 6 yrs wit 2 lovely kids.initially I thanked God everyday dat I married my hubby(we dated from our 200 level in uni).but my once lovin hubby hav changed since he travelled abroad n started makin money(had nothin when I married himy.he kills me emotionally everday wit d hurtful tins he tells me over d phone.as I write dis now,my eyes r swollen from cryin as a result of d hurtful tins he told me yesterday.so at times I wish I had married someone else.but then the big question is would dat someone else'been better?anyway its only a wish cos despite everytin he's been doin 2 me, I still luv him so so much n dat is what pains me most.(My inability to stop lovin a hubby dat is causin me so much emotional pains)

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by saponification: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
e Post

i can feel your pains sweethrt, trust me i no how it feels. one thing i have always told myslf is that my happiness depends on me. i stoped killing myslf with the very thought that makes me unhappy and started concentrating on what makes me happy. life is too short to to be sad, so cheer and work on ur marriage
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by saponification: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
saponification: e Post

i can feel your pains sweethrt, trust me i no how it feels. one thing i have always told myslf is that my happiness depends on me. i stoped killing myslf with the very thought that makes me unhappy and started concentrating on what makes me happy. life is too short to to be sad, so cheer and work on ur marriage
. Thanks dear.I am just tryin to do dat( stay strong) for d sake of my kids

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Zehner(f): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
You guys are scaring me o! Ahan! We wey neva marry make we no marry again? embarassed...... cos honestly some comments are giving me d creeps!
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by beeevan: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hell no, i married the only person that I can stay married to.

1 Like

Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by shizzle11(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
The op said honest answers please. grin

Erm...years after I must have crossed the bridge, I'll be able to tell and hopefully my answer to the op won't be in the affirmative. cheesy For now, I'm an observer wink
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by shizzle11(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Zehner: You guys are scaring me o! Ahan! We wey neva marry make we no marry again? embarassed...... cos honestly some comments are giving me d creeps!
If you wish to get married someday, then stop thinking this way of being scared, else you'll never marry. Marriage is never a bed of roses, just pray it wouldn't be full of thorns either, considering human imperfections. Just ask God for a partner whose imperfections and inadequacies you can cope with...Daz alllll
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
saponification: Honestly yes.been married for 6 yrs wit 2 lovely kids.initially I thanked God everyday dat I married my hubby(we dated from our 200 level in uni).but my once lovin hubby hav changed since he travelled abroad n started makin money(had nothin when I married himy.he kills me emotionally everday wit d hurtful tins he tells me over d phone.as I write dis now,my eyes r swollen from cryin as a result of d hurtful tins he told me yesterday.so at times I wish I had married someone else.but then the big question is would dat someone else'been better?anyway its only a wish cos despite everytin he's been doin 2 me, I still luv him so so much n dat is what pains me most.(My inability to stop lovin a hubby dat is causin me so much emotional pains)

Very touching! The Lord is your strength.
Re: Ever Wished You Were Married To Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
tobechi74: Emmm....current status single

future status...single

was born...single

will die....sinngle

grin grin grin

Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Ruin My Marriage With Our Dirty Secrets / I Don't Like Jide Kosoko Anymore / Why Husbands Leave, Part 1: Significance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.