Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Urgent Help Needed From Windows Phone Experts Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed From Windows Phone Experts Please. (600 Views)

Phone Experts Please Advice Me / Microsoft To Dump Nokia And Windows Phone Brands / Lumia 925 Windows Phone By Nokia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed From Windows Phone Experts Please. by chris365(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please o. Experienced Lumia users should help me cos I just switched from android to windows. So I bought a Lumia 630 which has windows 8.1.

If I try to attach documents to my email or any website my OneDrive only gives me options for photos. I have all Microsoft accounts including OneDrive.

Please, I've tried everything. But I still be jjc. Any help? Cos I use email alot and attachment Is very important.

Please MOD I'll be very grateful if this topic is moved to FrontPage so I cam get the necessary assistance. Thanks
Re: Urgent Help Needed From Windows Phone Experts Please. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi,
To attach a document to an email, you must
first open the document, tap "..." and Share,
then select your email account. The problem with this is that you can only attach one document to the email.

By design, Windows Phone does not let you
directly attach docs to emails so make do with what I just wrote. Sorry.
Re: Urgent Help Needed From Windows Phone Experts Please. by chris365(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
ayukdaboss: Hi,
To attach a document to an email, you must
first open the document, tap "..." and Share,
then select your email account. The problem with this is that you can only attach one document to the email.

By design, Windows Phone does not let you
directly attach docs to emails so make do with what I just wrote. Sorry.

I've already tried what you suggested and it's too frustrating

I guess that will be my only regret with windows cos there are instances where i need to attach more than one file at once.
I believe there has to be a way around it. Abeg e too early for me to start regretting my choice to ditch android for windows. Thanks anyway.

Hopefully someone who knows how to go about it will help out.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis Help / Cheapest MTN Data Plan For All Device.. / How To Use Etisalat, MTN, Airtel, GLO Blackberry Subcriptions On PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.