Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

I WILL NEVER MIX WITH THE OCCULT- Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I WILL NEVER MIX WITH THE OCCULT- Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe (1951 Views)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / An Interview With Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe Of Celica Church Of Christ / Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I WILL NEVER MIX WITH THE OCCULT- Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe by Kunlecelica(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Adetunji Adeonigbagbe is an Ijesha man and a prince who had to live in humble beginnings like his Lord and master Jesus Christ and from there attained greatness. His mother was told before his birth that nothing fetish must be used on him and no incisions should be made on his body.The Lord told his mother that he was a great instrument to be used in the Lord’s vineyard. He lived in the remote village of Ayesan in Odigbo LGA,Ondo State with his grandmother.He became a certified teacher where he rose to an headmaster and finally fulfilled his mission on earth in the Lord’s vineyard.He worshipped in the Cherubim and Seraphim Church when he went to live with his elder brother and joined the Celestial Church of Christ where he had his tutelage under Rev SBJ Oshoffa.He thought he had found his final calling in the Celestial Church but the Lord had other plans for him hence the establishment of Celica Church of Christ in 1992.Though he had been seeing visions of the call he did not yield until he was eventually visited by the Anointed prophets before him St Moses Orimolade,Joseph Ayo Babalola and Bilewu Oshoffa who told him the spiritual baton had been passed to him.

Sir, there are some people who believe more in science than God and also who believe that God does not exist. What is your view on these assumptions?
Science does not supersede the dominion of God on all his creations. Science is a subset of the spiritual realm. Science evolved through inspirations, dreams and revelations. Who enabled all of this? It is God Almighty, the omnipotent, omniscience and the omnipresent. The Supreme Being who created the universe and who has dominion over all things. In the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve ate from the tree that gives the knowledge of what is good and bad “Gen 2 vs 15 – 17” their minds were opened and they had freewill to choose between good or evil. Science by man evolved from the garden of Eden. I say that because science has been in existence before man. Let me break it down, the earth was formless, desolate and in darkness God created light from darkness, divided the water above and below. He commanded land to appear, plant to sprout out, created animals and finally created human beings. You can see science in all of this, read “Genesis Chap 1 and 2”. There is Geometry, Agriculture, Botany,Zoology, Animal science, Medicine, Information Science,Law involved in creation. Information science in that the Lord told Adam in Gen 2 vs. 15-17” not to eat from the fruit of good or bad.
Many scientists, especially those in the medical field, acknowledge the existence of God. Cases that are beyond the natural which confound the medical practitioners are handled with ease in the spiritual realm through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that is why doctors say we care but God heals therefore what is beyond medicine is not beyond God. God is the greatest scientist. Read Job chapters 38-41 for further explanations Job 38 vs. 8-11” Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb:when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness:when I fixed for it and set its doors and bars in place: when I said”this far you may come and no farther: here is where your proud waves halt”, let me cite an example that happened recently this year (2014), A girl who was rejected at the hospital, despite being in a vegetative state, was brought to the church the Lord told me that the glorious garment should be worn for her and she should be covered with white coverlet with 7 crosses inscribed on it. The Lord said she should be put in the church sanctuary. We did all this and the Lord healed the girl within 3 days. The doctor was surprised when he saw her days later hale and hearty because he had given up on her. The summary of it all is that where science stops is where the spiritual begins.

Some people are of the belief that the white garment churches practice only Old Testament Laws and Regulations. What is your view on this?
I laugh when I hear such comments. We follow the rules and regulations of the whole bible. As an example in our bible readings on Sunday we take one lesson from the old and new testaments which must have a common link. Anyway what makes one testament old and the other new are just two things – blood of animals was offered for the atonement of sins in the former while in the latter the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ was offered once and for all for our sins. We don't need to sacriface the blood of animals again.The name of Jesus Christ is enough to surmount all challenges.Our Lord Jesus Christ quoted from the old testament and simplified all the ambuiguities from the old testament.That is why our Lord Jesus Christ said he had not come to abolish the laws and the prophets but to fulfill them.

Some people insinuate that prophecies by prophets in Nigeria in recent years are just reading of political and economic situations in the country. What do you have to say on this, sir?
Elisha, the prophet, foretold all that would happen to the king of Israel during his time in the book of 2nd kings and it all came to pass.
The astrologers and magicians in Egypt and Babylon could not interpret and reveal the dreams of Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar respectively but God used the prophets Joseph and Daniel to interpret and reveal it. They provided solutions to the crisis with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Do not forget that our Lord Jesus Christ revealed all that will happen at the end of days. He revealed the signs. What are we seeing now? The end of days is gradually coming though don’t forget 1000 years is like a day in front of the Lord. The problem we have now is the proliferation of the prophetic cadre.For every one true prophet there are 100 fake prophets.Whatever the Lord reveals is what the prophets will say without fear or favour.As a prophet who relies only on the spiritual power of God has given to me I would only say what the Lord reveals.

Do you feel the word of God is reaching a larger audience?
The word of God is moving via different platforms but it has still not spread enough. I like what the bible society is doing; they are translating the bible to different Nigerian languages so that more people can access the word of God. That will go a long way in curbing vices in the society. They should be supported morally, physically and financially.

Sir, there was an interview recently where two prophets confessed to being members of the ogboni Society what is your view on this?
We, as a church organization, Celica Church of Christ Worldwide, strongly condemn this. Luke 16 vs. 13"No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate one and love the other or he will be devoted to the other and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money/Idols" and Exodus 20 vs. 2-5"I am the Lord your God, you shall have no other gods before me, you shall not bow down for any heathen god or worship them: for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God. The commandment of the Lord is clearly stated here. God does not allow anyone to share his glory. There are 7 spiritual realms where prophets can operate. Lucifer can operate strongly in some of the spiritual realms but he cannot operate from a certain level of spiritual realm. What this means in essence is that it will be very difficult for him to counter the prayers/power of speech of men of God operating from this level of spiritual realm. I have always warned people to be careful of men of God who prays for them with words such as”Heaven accede to your prayers, Heaven open the doors for you”. It might be that they took their spiritual power from Lucifer and pray for people using him as a contact. The normal thing is to pray through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ who is our light and salvation. As Christians that is the template we need. Let me tell you a vision I had some years back our Lord Jesus Christ took me to heaven in a trance. I saw many worshippers from different denominations who had died and they were in front of a gate, let me just use three denominations from those I saw in the vision. For those in the Christ Apostolic Church our Lord Jesus Christ called Apostle Ayo Babalola to stand in front of members of his congregation, Orimolade stood in front of Cherubim and Seraphim congregation and Oshoffa stood in front of Celestial Church of Christ congregation. When any member of any of those congregations come forward the Lord will ask the founder of the congregation whether this person (male or female) was a true disciple of the founder whether the person followed the divine tenets and doctrines he (Jesus Christ) laid down for the founders. The founders will answer either positively or negatively as the case maybe.
In the vision, it did not leave out any Baba Aladura, Apostle, Prophet, Pastor or Elder belonging to any of these denominations. I was surprised by this vision and the Lord Jesus Christ told he was the shepherd of the churches and Orimolade, Babalola and Oshoffa were the ones he called to establish the churches therefore they were the ones who will answer whether their followers were obeying the Lord’s commandments in their various churches.What I am saying in essence is that everyone will give an account of his stewardship on earth. The Lord knows those that are his elect. Earlier this year the Lord sent a message through me to spiritual and religious leaders in Nigeria. The Lord said he will send his wrath on Nigeria’s spiritual and religious leaders if they let the nation continue in its state of ungodliness. The Lord said most of the spiritual and religious leaders have failed in their duty.They are walking in darkness.The Lord said most spiritual and religious leaders are now found in cult groups and that they are even the ones initiating the society leaders and populace into the occult. They will be swept away say the Lord of Host unless they confess their sins and repent. I have always told people that my names Emmanuel Adetunji Abiodun Akanji the son of Alice Adeonigbagbe cannot be and will never be found in any occult register anywhere across the globe.Take my name anywhere the light of God would always shine.The salvation of the Lord is free and he has endowed me with the Holy Spirit what else do I need?I would rather have 100 worshippers who will all make heaven than hundreds of thousands who have derailed knowingly or unknowingly.Our Lord Jesus Christ has always been the spiritual foundation I stand on and I have never been shaken.
Sir,what is your view on this outbreak of diseases in recent times?
The Lord had warned us from year 2011 to be careful because some unknown and remote diseases will spring up. The manifestation is what we are experiencing now. I remember in 2011 the Lord Jesus Christ said the cycle of occult power has been broken.The cycle is 1000 years and that this broken cycle will pollute the atmosphere spiritually causing different negative occurrences and illnesses. The Lord said because the occult cycle of 1000 years has been broken,the occult and cult groups will be renewing their spiritual power. People were warned to be careful especially in the night. You are all living witnesses to the upsurge in ritual and kidnapping dens. Soka in Ibadan is a vivid example. Who are those involved in this rituals and kidnapping rings it is those highly placed people who want to renew their occult power. The Lord said that men of God who are not in the occult will see details of this vision and be spiritually prepared for it. The Lord said mysterious things will start happening ,things you cannot explain naturally. Is that not what is happening now. The Lord gave solutions to this mysterious occurences. The Lord said we should move nearer to him in prayers and told us to always recite psalms 23 and 27 vs 1 respectively when going out. The messages were sent out then through the mass media and the social media. It can be viewed on the internet. God is always on his throne guiding and advising us we only need to hearken to his voice.
What is your message for Spiritual and Religious leaders in Nigeria?
It is a pity that many clerics have relegated their spiritual calls for material wealth and worldly positions of power. Their values have been compromised. There is need for spiritual cleansing and reconciliation with God Almighty. A spiritual volcanic eruption is coming which will sweep away these set of religious leaders who have polluted their calls. There is need for total repentance. They can saved only through confession and repentance.

Do you think democracy is being practiced in Nigeria?
I don’t think true democracy is being practiced in Nigeria and by extension Africa in general. Democracy, by definition, is government of the people, by the people and for the people but that is not what is obtainable in Nigeria. Nigeria and by extension Africa’s democracy is dictatorial except for a few countries. This has affected the development of the country and continent negatively. Africa is being ruled by dictators look at Mugabe (Zimbabwe) Paul Biya (Cameroun). Gadaffi. (Libya), Eyadema (Togo), Mobutu Sese Seko (Zaire). Omar Ali Bango (Gabon) they all ruled for over 30 years. Mugabe and Biya are still ruling even Eyadema and Bango’s Sons were installed as successors. Can that be tagged true democracy. It is the same in Nigeria though under a different guise, it is selection and imposition of people and recycling of the same set of people since independence. God will raise the right political leaders who have the welfare of the masses in mind it is only a matter of time.

How do you think the problem of unemployment can be solved in Nigeria?
The government, industrialists and wealthy individuals should create jobs through the agricultural sector. The potentials in the agricultural sector have not been harnessed by even 30%. Young people should be encouraged with different incentives to go into agriculture, the production, processing, marketing, by product processing and sales aspects. Also sports, movie industry and tourism are potential sectors that can generate employment and revenue for the country if the leadership draws a sound blue print.
However the problem has not even being with designing good policies but non or poor implementation. We must move into the manufacturing, extractive/mining and agricultural sectors. I also encourage youths to have entrepreneurial spirit.

Do you believe the government is doing enough in terms of welfare packages for the masses?
The government cannot do everything alone, our socialites and wealthy individuals should work hand in hand with the government in making life easier for Nigerians. I was watching a documentary on Aljazeera about a doctor in India, Dr Devi Shelty, founder, Narayana Health Inc, who provides healthcare to people in India at a relatively cheap price. I was touched by this gesture these are the type of people I like. The missionaries came too, gave us education, health facilities and social amenities our wealthy individuals and religious organization should emulate this. The government should do more in terms of welfare schemes for its people.

Sir,on a lighter note why are there many men of God from Ijeshaland?
Laughs maybe Ijeshaland is the Jerusalem of Nigeria. I wouldn’t know God chooses anyone he likes. God calls who he wills not minding their educational qualifications as is evident in the calls of Orimolade who had no formal school (Cherubim and Seraphim), Babalola who was a tractor driver ( Christ Apostolic Church), Oshoffa who was a carpenter (Celestial Church of Christ) and my humble self (Adeonigbagbe) who was an headmaster (Celica Church of Christ).Moses was trained with the best education Egypt had to offer yet the Lord called him when he was an ordinary shepherd of the flock. The Lord jettisoned all the worldly knowledge Moses had acquired. The Lord does not need the knowledge of the world but for his called to grasp in his heavenly wisdom and knowledge.

Source: Hosanna Voice Magazine Vol 3 No 3,2014 edition

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ / Is God's Love Really Limitless? / Jesu Ni Ajinde Ati Iye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.