Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) (21291 Views)

Unbecoming Of Etisalat Network / One Month Unlimited Access To The Internet With Etisalat Network Pc $ Phone / Activating 3g On Etisalat Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Mcbussy(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG

thief....u no like WaecNigeriaHotel@gmail.com
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Lailerh(f): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2014
ewizard1:
BLUESTACKS is the name of the program.... You can run it on windows
oh, I got it. Thank you
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Lailerh(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2014
bizngr: No dear... You'll need to download the android application known as BlueStacks which you can use for whatsapp, 2go, BBM, Wechat etc on your PC/laptop.

Click to DOWNLOAD
thanks alot
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Dawinlove(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Lailerh: thanks alot
d bluestack nt workin.on my device
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by deanoffaculty: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
@Dawinlove......
I too experienced it on etisalat network until when I changed to mtn last night. Whatsapp is working fine but I think the EBOLA VIRUS is affecting etisalat network......

2 Likes

Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by XXX5(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2014
SAME PROBLEM TOO
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by smokeydrinky: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2014
still down on my device
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Neckyblue(f): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
It is etisalat wahala is working with oda providers.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by smokeydrinky: 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neckyblue: It is etisalat wahala is working with oda providers.
true.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by AyoAdisa(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
Guys, its only Etisalat network that is having issues with whatsapp, which started about yesterday. Other network has no issue.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by justi4jesu(f): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmm...
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by ayukdaboss(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
ojayfrancis: I can acess it with my glo bb.
He said ETISALAT angry angry

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by shaks97(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
my own no dey work oh I wan call etisalat now para for them and their papa
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by clemmonce(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Emmybreezy: is anyone down 4chat here my number 08168974454 wink
why should I chat you ? do I know you? are you that lonely ? go and help those doctors treating Ebola victims they need volunteers

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by kambah(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dawinlove: Is Whatsapp Currently Down?

Have been trying to acess watsapp service on my android using etisalat since morning but, discover it not working.Is any one currently experiencing that?

My brother I have been experiencing same problem since Monday.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by gbaskiboy: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
RicheDadTutors:

***2014 NOV/DEC WAEC GCE REGISTRATION UPDATE***

We like to inform the public that 2014 Nov/Dec WAEC GCE Registration, which closed on Sunday, 17/08/2014 has been further extended.

The new closing date is Friday, 22/08/2014. Incase you are yet to register or you have deficiencies in the recently released 2014 May/June WAEC Result and desire to make ALL YOUR PAPERS in just ONE sitting, register with us at RICHE-DAD EDUCATION CONSULTS, ABUJA!

For Registration or enquiries, please call: 08186222802, 08064465717, 08075850108, or 08066701364.

You can also add us up on whatsapp with any of the above numbers for chats.

Or for Registration details, visit: http://www.richedadtutors.gnbo.com.ng/WAEC+28SSCE+26+GCE29
how does this story of urs answer question posed by the OP? U better look elsewhere to advertise ur service..mtchew

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by bintudon(f): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Is it etisalit u are using?
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dbestmax:
Very Simple

Quit twitter its not ur calling

This guy must be high on weed,lol.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Marshal524: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Is it that you guys that are saying that whatsapp is work on your phones are not understanding what OP said or how? He said it's not functioning with ETISALAT and not MTN or AIRTEL.
Yes people it has not been functioning on my own phone since yesterday. Is there any remedy?
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Boland(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Has any1 been able to use it?
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by lharstborn(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
My Whatsapp is working fine..It's my android bbm that's not working on Mtn since like 4 days now.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by sawhite: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
ojayfrancis: I can acess it with my glo bb.
mumu is state etisalat
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by dridowu: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Very true , whataspp is down on etisalat.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Nimi22(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Same here too. Is there any.solution to it?
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mine has been working since morning! Etisalat/BB
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by holluwai(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mines hasn't been working for days too. I believe it's the network since others can access it. I'm on iOS anyways.
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
[s]I'm experiencing samething I thought it was my whatsapp that had the problem samething with airtel.[/s]
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by ibietela2(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
My Websites, the hosting company is loading on Etisalat
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
i'm experiencing samething I thought it was my whatsapp that had the problem samething with airtel. embarassed
Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by kcowen(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
it seems Some Guys here Dont Understand What the OP means......Irrespective of the kind of phone You re Using,Whatsapp is not working On Etisalat Line....Am Experiencing The Same Problem Here Too Since Morning

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Was Down On Etisalat Network (It's Back!) by oluwaju1lo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
u're rite jawe! abeg mk we cal dir customer agents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone May Be Charging Slowly And Possible Fixes / How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / LG Electronics To Shut Down Its Mobile Phone Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.