Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Have A Dream - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Have A Dream (791 Views)

"I Have A Dream" / I Have A Dream / Was It A Dream Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Dream by zilon12(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have a dream that one day Americans will be deported from Nigeria, that one day Europeans will be fighting for visa to come Nigeria and that one day Asians will look up to Nigeria as a source of innovation in technology. Can I get an Amen somebadi

1 Like

Re: I Have A Dream by immortalcrown(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please, can someone tell me the opposite of Amen?
Re: I Have A Dream by zilon12(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
immortalcrown: Please, can someone tell me the opposite of Amen?
we need to start believing in this country bro
Re: I Have A Dream by immortalcrown(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
zilon12: we need to start believing in this country bro
What makes you think I don't believe in this country? I need to know the opposite of Amen.
Re: I Have A Dream by zilon12(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
immortalcrown: What makes you think I don't believe in this country? I need to know the opposite of Amen.
Opposite of Amen is God forbid
Re: I Have A Dream by donfemo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
zilon12: I have a dream that one day Americans will be deported from Nigeria, that one day Europeans will be fighting for visa to come Nigeria and that one day Asians will look up to Nigeria as a source of innovation in technology. Can I get an Amen somebadi

If you actually believe this topic will not be in the jokes section. So even you sabi say na joke you dey joke
Re: I Have A Dream by zilon12(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
donfemo:

If you actually believe this topic will not be in the jokes section. So even you sabi say na joke you dey joke
You too sabi
Re: I Have A Dream by hushmail: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
zilon12: I have a dream that one day Americans will be deported from Nigeria, that one day Europeans will be fighting for visa to come Nigeria and that one day Asians will look up to Nigeria as a source of innovation in technology. Can I get an Amen somebadi

dat ur dream z malaria induced

i recommend amirtem or artesunate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watching Football With Ur Wife Can Be Frustrating / Who Get Swagger Pass The Other & Why??? / The Best Way You Wish To Die..apart From Growing Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.