Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Fellow Nairalanders Please Am Confused Here In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Nairalanders Please Am Confused Here In Abia State (752 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nairalanders Please Am Confused Here In Abia State by muosky(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please I want to confirm if it is right for the Probate of Abia State to take 15% of all properties of my Late Mum from her money in the bank? Because am very angry here and the money is not even much for three people
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Please Am Confused Here In Abia State by redsun(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you musiwa or what?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Please Am Confused Here In Abia State by purplesummer(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
muosky: Please I want to confirm if it is right for the Probate of Abia State to take 15% of all properties of my Late Mum from her money in the bank? Because am very angry here and the money is not even much for three people
Did she die intestate?
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Please Am Confused Here In Abia State by muosky(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
No!!! Not @ all she wrote a Will which we are working with
Re: My Fellow Nairalanders Please Am Confused Here In Abia State by muosky(m): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
What's musiwa?
redsun: Are you musiwa or what?

(1) (Reply)

4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? / To Those Who Believe Shekau Is Alive / The Rich And The Famous! Old And New Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.