Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi (5218 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Oil-Wells Crisis About 2015 Election - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by HappyJoe: 1:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Did Jonathan start Sharia law? Yerima did & Yerima in APC.

Nothing divided Muslims and Christians in Northern Nigeria as much as Sharia law - & Jonathan wasn't responsible for that.

As for the usual threats against Ndigbo in the North - many are finding out that life is more important than making money. Many are moving out of the North - Ndigbo don't go to the North to beg, so the economy of the North suffers too.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by bloodykiller: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: always childish.

But older than your village drunk father.

Otu nne I there
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Caseless: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Who are the people taking up arms to fight Muslims ?
if not that our nothern xtains realised that we are all target of the boko haram and, muslims are also not spared, it wld have been bad by now. Boko haram did all they can to turn us against each other, but God waded into the situation.
As u ar asking this question, i'm sure u'v not forgotten the reprisal attacks on muslims after madala and shalom church in kaduna bombing. This is exactly what boko haram want to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Descartes: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2014
barcanista: I beg to disagree with Amaechi here. Bokoharam people are not militants but terrorist. Militants have cause that they are fighting for but terrorists have non other than sinister and wicked motive. Jonathan govt should adopt intelligence and brute force to end bh. Amaechi statement is inciteful here. I am very disappointed. I luv Amaechi but what he said amount to incitement against the government, which is unacceptable! Let's play politics without bitterness
Atimes I wonder if this Amaechi of a governor really reads the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
With this careless talk, in a sane clime he should be cooling off in DSS underground yard for inciting the people against the government.
I still think he needs a clinical psychology for urgent mental evaluation.
It really sucks to be him. sad angry
This is the man I so much admire for his charisma, but now he's lost every single respect I have for him. angry

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by davo3286: 3:58am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1: There is no where jonathan would escape prison in 2015! Trust me!

Na ur father wey dey village go take am to prison?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by davo3286: 4:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Anyone who takes Amaechi seriously is the madman himself, not Amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Tundeiab(m): 4:12am On Aug 19, 2014
A thief is accusing some one of stealing and you believe him?
You go sabi believe gossips o.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by whitecat007: 5:43am On Aug 19, 2014
We already know this, and his head is going to be smashed at one of the Abuja junctions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by englishmart(m): 6:03am On Aug 19, 2014
This thread is complicated.
The title of the thread reads "Jonathan is inciting Christians against Muslims.

The bottom of the thread reads "
The moment FG stops inciting Muslims against Christians, the better for Nigerians.

Pls, who is inciting who?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by englishmart(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

No sitting on the face! Nigeria must rescued! Amaechi is a patriotic leader. Lets give it to him.
gbagaunised bullshit!
embarassed
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by lyntiffany(f): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2014
prophetone:

My friend, even if the truth is hanging from their eyelids, they will fight, rebuke and turn it on it's head. It does not suit their ethno-religious agenda to objectively dissect and analyse issues.
If am to analyse his quote he said nothing. He made no sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by lyntiffany(f): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Itoroetti:

still u didnt answered his question.
how does jona incite muslims against christians?
is it by building 4 new universities in d north or by building 130 schools for almajiri?
is it the railway across maiduguri,abj,kaduna,kogi,kano,etc?
is it by by the influence he had on olam rice establishing multi billion naira rice processing mill in nasarrawa?
or abi na de rejuvenating of ajaokuta steel?
pls just tell us how he incite muslims against christians
Eette Amesire o! You always say the truth with fact and am always overwhelmed by that. Sosónó and pls keep on given them the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by omenka(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2014
prophetone:

My friend, even if the truth is hanging from their eyelids, they will fight, rebuke and turn it on it's head. It does not suit their ethno-religious agenda to objectively dissect and analyse issues.
Your siggy tho. Lol.

My brother that is the world we live in today oo. The truth has become a matter of choice, and facts are distorted to suit and fall in line with one's own narrative.

I refuse to be like that.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by size38: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Governor Amaechi has spoken. And he is not far from the truth. Whether u like him or not, Amaechi has said the truth as they are.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by AONO: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2014
How are the mighty falling from grace to grass, amechi will pay for all this he is doing against GEJ all in the name of unrealistic Vice-president that APC can and will never give him, time shall tell

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by ahaika23: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Google the ediotic governor's interview on bbc hardtalk where he accused the fg of shielding militants instead of arresting and prosecuting them then you would realize how shameless this f00l is. We know him here that's why he can't step foot to rukpoku for his stupid meet-the-people tour. The muffon has lost touch with sense. You all will be alive to tell his story and learn from it. I spit at my governor. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Itoroetti(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2014
lyntiffany: Eette Amesire o! You always say the truth with fact and am always overwhelmed by that. Sosónó and pls keep on given them the bitter truth.

mbakara,amesiere.abadie?
sosongo nde.
i just hate d way these guys play politics with bitterness.u can criticise jonathan afterall no one is perfect but when they choose to potray him in bad light and try bringing him down cos hes a minority,that is when i refute their fraudulent claims

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by poiZon: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2014

do u knw ASO ROCK na prison?
the number of mopols, SSS, army men in ASOrock surpass the number of police n prison warden even army in all our prisons put together.
so i agree with u, come 2015 jonathan must surely be put abi rETURN to prison which is ASO ROCK!

IF una no like go n do d needfool!
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Orunto: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2014
This talk is not politics. This is a treasonable talk. In Europe, Ameechi would be arrested for this inciting talk against the Nation. Mr. President, GEJ is Nigerian Nation now!
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

You are wrong! Amachi played a vital role in ending militancy in Rivers State?

Are you from Rivers State? If not keep shut

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by poiZon: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2014
barcanista: “The earlier the federal government stops inciting Muslims against Christians, in order to win election, the better for Nigeria. Killing militants was not the solution to militancy. We began with infrastructure and gave them  livelihoods, because if they know that when they go out they can earn some money, they will not have time to perpetrate evil”

You see that statement? Does it make sense to you? Who are the muslims d govt is inciting against d christians? Are BokoHaram militants or terrorists? Plssssss if you want Jonathan out, campaign and vote him out. He has the right to contest which shd not be trampled on! If he's voted oÙt I am sure he will vacate the seat. We shd nt play with national security in d name of politics

no mind am, d boy is more confused than amaechi.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

God Forbid! There is no way, he won't be jailed after all these atrocities!

Which Atrocities?
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Orunto: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2014
I can't trust you, 'cos you will be in hell then. Jona's name is already in book of records. There is no prison there.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2014
APContherun:
Nigeria has always been divided along religious and ethnic lines. Check Momoh C.S. on http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/uarticlext to see what he says about religious divisions/crisis in Nigeria. Momoh says since independence there have been over 300 religious crisis in Nigeria particularly in the north. The worst crisis so far remains the Kaduna confrontations of Feb and May 2000 in which thousands of lives were lost. Was Jonathan in charge then,

Is it Jonathan fault that the core Northern muslims rejected him from day one forcing majority Christians to lend him support? Where were you when Lawan Kaita threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan? Where have you been all the while Ango Abdullahi, Junaid Mohammed, Atiku Abubakar etc made inciting remarks against Jonathan and his support base? Where were you in 2000 when Buhari advised Muslims to vote a Muslim candidate?

In one of the Federal Universities in the NE where I teach there is a great divide between Christians and Muslims that predates Jonathan govt, so I don't know what you and Amaechi are saying.

Thanks.... No mind that boy
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Goldmind1(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2014
HOW CAN i TRUST A FAILURE LIKE YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2014
englishmart: This thread is complicated.

The moment FG stops inciting Muslims against Christians, the better for Nigerians.

It is the work agents of Satan who want to see blood!
Their purpose is to twist our minds.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by deeobserver209(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: men, u ar more than a nairalander, u ar a nairagiver with ur post.
I buy this post.
When america gave rebels arms to fight assad, they were called freedom fighters and now that they hav changed to isis and now troubling d yazidis in iraq, they'r called terrorists. If ur activity entail killing ppl, u ar a terrorist. Even if na food u de chop and ppl die as a result of that, u ar a terrorist.
Intresting. So in your view Militants = Terrorist huh? OK. So tell us, when was the last time Niger delta militants bomb places of worship?
When was the last time you heard Niger delta militants target a particular religious groups to kill?
When was the last time you heard that Niger Delta militants kidnapped school children? (Don't tell me that of oil workers).
When was the last time you heard Niger delta militants use little girls as suicide bombers?
Show us the video link where Niger delta militants made the claim that their struggle was to carry out the good works of their God to impose a particular religion on Nigeria?
Your inability to distinguish between these two shows that you guys don't know the difference between social militancy and religious fundamentalism.
You can't use a prescription for Maleria to cure AIDS.
It's very obvious that APC will destroy this country whenever they got the chance.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by brainpower(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
If Amaechi means what he just said by comparing militants to Boko Haram then it goes a long way to prove that he is "sympathetic to boko haram". Anyway according to d news, he said this in one of the northern states, probably because of fear of Boko Haram.
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
1United1:

What is inciting here? He is just saying the truth, simple! Never in the history of Nigeria has ethnicity and religion being so loud that this "regime"! Jonathan is throwing the unity of Nigeria into the wind to satisfy his inordinate ambition of "ruling" Nigeria for 10 years in spite of widely acclaimed corruption and non performance pervading his miserable 5 years in power. No! the man must be shown the way out for the sake of Nigeria Unity.
xo its buahri dat will nw help move this country forward ah beg wake up Gej '19 itz nt a must shey mak u lyk am

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by ibietela2(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2014
englishmart: This thread is complicated.

That foolish poster
Re: Jonathan Is Inciting Christains Against Muslims To Win 2015 Election-Amaechi by englishmart(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2014
noblezone:

It is the work agents of Satan who want to see blood!
Their purpose is to twist our minds.

my mind is not malleable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page / Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity / Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.