Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pictures-thank Heavens! Iyanya's Manager Ubi Franklin Survives Car Crash. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures-thank Heavens! Iyanya's Manager Ubi Franklin Survives Car Crash. (632 Views)

Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) / Photos: Comedian AY Survives Car Crash In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures-thank Heavens! Iyanya's Manager Ubi Franklin Survives Car Crash. by StevinMorgan(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Made Men Music Group (TripleMG) co-owner and manager of Iyanya,Ubi Franklin,was involved in a terrible car crash on Friday, 15 August, 2014 at Victoria Island, Lagos.

The manager of some of Nigeria's top musicians who just returned to the country a few days ago from their US and Canada tour, was having a regular Friday with some friends who were out celebrating birthdays, at an unnamed nightclub, when he later switched clubs. On his way home, feeling tired he gave the wheels of his car to another friend, bought Sharwarma, and began to have the snack.

When they had the ghastly car crash, with their vehicle somersaulting and taking a tumble.

Ubi Franklin escaped without any life-threatening injury, and was rushed to a hospital where they received medical attention.

He took to social media to share his story, feeling grateful for survival. Read below.

"In Every situation Give Thanks. I had a few friends who were celebrating Birthdays last nite and in was invited to party with them at a Club on Victoria Island.

I got into the car and was so tired to Drive to one of my friends Drove, on our way back I saw a friend I haven’t seen in a while at another club trying to park I stopped to say hi and we entered the second club after a few minutes I decided to leave, right outside the club is a Shawarma spot I got some and then I and my friends were headed Home and I was trying to eat my Sharwama while my friend drove us home.

That’s the Last I could remember. I found myself covered with Airbags and I came out of that car that tumbled and a good Samaritan took us to the Hospital. I am here asking anyone who can Pray or who is about to Pray!!

To put me and my friends in Prayers. God saved us all. Thank You.

Lucky boy

Re: Pictures-thank Heavens! Iyanya's Manager Ubi Franklin Survives Car Crash. by tutaboi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ope oooo
Re: Pictures-thank Heavens! Iyanya's Manager Ubi Franklin Survives Car Crash. by StevinMorgan(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
U for end like Dagrin.

(1) (Reply)

Wale Parts Ways With Jay Z's Roc Nation / Davido Congratulate Wizkid On Album Success Amidst Beef / London Policemen Take Basketmouth Down In Frantic Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.