Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) (15331 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
nickz: ogah oh! i said "sorry" not "story"
i can borrow youu my spectaclescheesy
lolz,I 4kd up o,am sorry,was alredy dozing yestdai o grin grin
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
badoolee: lolz,I 4kd u o,am sorry,was alredy dozing yestdai o grin grin
i knew you were high
say no to alcohol!!

prove you ain't jonzing by spelling your nametonguetongue
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
nickz: i knew you were high
say no to alcohol!!

prove you ain't jonzing by spelling your nametonguetongue
lolz,no be only alcohol na codiene. And weed
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
badoolee: lolz,no be only alcohol na codiene. And weed
you don foroget your usual rohypnol abi??
how you take know wetin codeine be self......you haff spoil oh!!
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
And when does kissing makes someone a lesbian?its just a kiss....
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
nickz: you don foroget your usual rohypnol abi??
how you take know wetin codeine be self......you haff spoil oh!!
I know drugs naaaa,but I don't take them before you start thinkin a gentle niggie like mee is a junkie
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
cococandy: I still love her.
This doesn't change anything.
you girls and the way you love your fellow girls passionately. na so e dey start.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: And when does kissing makes someone a lesbian?its just a kiss....
because the next step after kissing is to fiddle with buest. then fingeringg then you know the rest.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
uihebom: because the next step after kissing is to fiddle with buest. then fingeringg then you know the rest.
don't tink so..its just a kiss in public
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
badoolee: I know drugs naaaa,but I don't take them before you start thinkin a gentle niggie like mee is a junkie
harsh truth chick....your moniker,style of writing,late night confusion/myopia nd choice of words all point towards that directiontonguetonguetongue
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: don't tink so..its just a kiss in public
how about the kiss that will happen inside the room.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GSKing: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
kropelgrada: @masonkz @GSKings
Are you gays aware that there is a strict anti-gay law in the land at the moment right now?If you are caught it is 14 years in prison you frigging gays...Make una dey there dey mumu una sef.

Who's this?

Mtcheeeewww!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by GSKing: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
kropelgrada:
Smh...u are so lost.What happened to all the beautiful girls in naija?

They're with me, Okay?

3 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
nickz: harsh truth chick....your moniker,style of writing,late night confusion/myopia nd choice of words all point towards that directiontonguetonguetongue
that's not true o.
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by BarryX(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Girls who commented on this thread are some 9.uunt-sucking ladies who're trying to feel comfortable in their own thinking of warped civility and bats-exposure !

Damn... Let's call a spade a spade
She freaking sucks 9unts for intimacy for crying out loud !!
If that is not barbaric enough, then tell me what is !! cry
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by ChristineC: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jasboi: Whc kain Yansh be dis?? undecided
Very weird 'Yansh' indeed
LMAO
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
kropelgrada:
Smh...u are so lost.What happened to all the beautiful girls in naija?

I'm not attracted to girls, same way you aren't attracted to guys. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by nickz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
badoolee: that's not true o.
i'm the judge here not youtonguetongue,myself on the other hand,i'm a perfect gentleman
gringrintongue
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
nickz: i'm the judge here not youtonguetongue,myself on the other hand,i'm a perfect gentleman
gringrintongue
gentle ma. Foot,if u gentle make I ride buggati enter nairaland
Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Everyone has known she was gay for years. She just never made an announcement. If you didn't know she was gay, lol @ you.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 21, 2014
kropelgrada: Some
Lol..you sound like i'm trying to preach to you to change your ways,but no i'm not even thinking of doing that.Like you said i got more important things to do than to keep watch over gay guys..And i don't sling words about with guys with leaking azzez,i'm busy.And i'm sure you got some balls lined up waiting to be licked..The same thing goes for other feggots on this thread who suck up to the gay guys,cos i see they are lots of them here,don't even bother yourself.

clap for yourself...then move along.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday / Ibinabo Fiberesema Stuns In New Look / Bovi's Watch & Bracelet Stolen On A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.