Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) (47934 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Photo Of Him And Tonto Dikeh Kissing / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by viviangist4: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Caption

I miss kissing you my Kingkong
Surely u know how much life you give to this broken soul & made me a better being
I owe you much more than my life,I owe you unlimited happiness & joy** OUR love will shock & teach the world & those who wait for us to fail shall praise & worship Us**
It's my greatest honor loving you & you loving me,You re such a Blessed man having me in your life
Never known a man who has it all but would never seize to work for more regardless of who you are...Am a damn lucky bride..
#MRSX #Mysexykingkong #MyhumbleMan

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-BffFNL4dG/?taken-by=tontolet

9 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by viviangist4: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
May God Bless Your Marriage Even More !!! .... Posted By Vivian Gist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided
Well, I won't blame Dike. I will blame the Op for giving this garbage her attention, the Moderator that brought this to FP (if it gets there), Myself for commenting, and the others who will comment after me.... We all just made the world a dirtier place ...

Mtweeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
she miss the attention... BTW is she not suppose to be pregnant yet? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by BrownCookie(f): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Viviangist4 has converted nairaland to her blog...

Seun do you know about this

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by viviangist4: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
BrownCookie:

Pls Explain
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by esther1994(f): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'm happy for you Tonto
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by LaurelP(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
I thought she would wipe off that disgusting tattoo on her body after marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by donholy28(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Na kiss or peck be dat?

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by amiskurie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chai.... It's supposed to be

TONTO DIKE KISSING SEUN

Well,Linda still dey cha.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by amiskurie(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
...between,she know say the man na monkey,that's y she gave him the crown KINGKONG.

It's an honor though.

10 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by damton(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good for them
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by hardywaltz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
There is something between Tonto and Nairaland mods or is it Seun coz anything that concerns this girl and Cossy boobs hits frontpage with lightening speed.

Other educative or informative threads are left to wallow in the sections.

#keepitup

12 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by virtousB: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Love in the air!
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Tman66(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Seun seems not to be all that okay with the kiss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by afuye(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Must TOTO always HIT front page [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by kulobyno: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trashy celebrity poo making front page every day on Nairaland
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by helphelp: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Iranu....

If Mr. X get sense..he go know suppose know say she take dog like family pass am
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by So4baba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
H
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Vivipop(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
What is our business with this? Must this be on homepage
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by trigar12(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
BrownCookie:

I dnt think Seun listens to suggestions or complaints ... angry

6 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Make u no come bak, talk say u guys r nt compatible! Bst of luck to ur wishes!
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
I kinda like this babe... Good to be thankful to God

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by gunners160(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Menh, guys dey try o o.so even waste products get buyers?wat a wonderment!!person carry slut put 4 house they kall ham wife.Anyway the man na kingkong na ,Kingkong marry dog. What a perfect reunion

3 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by koning: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
OBJ don take style dey refine his family DNA. In years to come all his grandchildren will have 50% Igbo dna. I know blame am.

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Make u no come bak, talk say u guys r nt compatible! Bst of luck to ur wishes! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Burger01(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
angry
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Seun, viviangist4 making money thru ur forum illegally hope she is paying for all this?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by jjlala: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
see kiss
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Kissing Her Husband ( Adorable Photo) by PossibleUN: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
One love. She is very lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: My Leaked Sex Video Isn't Trending Much, Share On WhatsApp / "Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) / Mayorkun Buys A Brand New Porsche (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.