Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer (1513 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by mumumugu(m): 2:36am On Aug 19, 2014
All of us hav had question on the tale of Adam and Eve sin recorded in the bible.
While majorityburied their questions in their heart,few were bold to ask question. The answers recieved created more questions than answers.

WHAT LANGUAGE DID ADAM,GOD,EVE AND SERPENT SPEAK?

WHO CREATED THE FORBIDDEN TREE AND WHY?

WHY WASNT THE TREE LOCATED SOMEWHERE BEYOND ADAM REACH

IF GOD HADNT GIVEN ANY INSTRUCTION, PERHAPS, ADAM AND EVE MAY NOT HAVE LOCATED THE FRUIT

HOW DID THE DEVVIL ENTER THE PICTURE FROM CREATION TO FIRST SIN?

GOD KNEW OF DEVIL EXISTENCE,Y DIDNT HE PROTECT ADAM AND EVE

WHERE WAS GOD WHILE DEVIL TEMTED MAN. BUSY? THAT HE COULDNT HEAR THE CONERSATION OR WATCHING WITHOUT INTERFERING

EDEN SHOULD BE A PERFECT GARDEN OF HAPPINESS.WHY DID GOD PUT FORBIDDEN FRUIT IN A PERFECT GARDEN

WAS THE DEVIL TOTALLY LYING OR SPEAKING SOME TRUTH ?

EVE ATE THE FRUIT,SHE DIDNT REALISE SHE WAS NAKED INSTANTLY, UNTIL ADAM HAD EATING THE FOOD B4 BOTH AUTOMATICALLY BECAME NAKED...HOW POSSIBLE?

CLOTHING CAME AFTER SIN, SO WE SHOULD ALL BE NAKED THE MOMEN WE CONFES OUR SINS

Y DID GOD ASK ADAM AND EVE QUESTIONS AS IF HE DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWER

GOD SEES THE FUTURE..HE MUST HAVE KNOWN THEY WOULD SIN, YET HE PUNNISHED THEM FOR SINNING

GOD PUNNISHED WEAK EVE,VULNURABLE ADAM AND HELPLESS SNAKE WHILE DEVIL WAS LEFT UNPUNNISHED-FAIR?

ADAM UNBORN CHILDREN ALSO PUNNISHED-FAIR?

IF ADAM AND EVE HADNT SINNED, THERE WOULD BE NO STORY, NO BIBLE,....WAS ..ADAM AND EVE SIN PREPLANNED?

WAS GOD PARTIALLY OR INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SIN OF ADAM

WHO WITHNESSED THE DRAMA AND NARRATED IT.

DID THE ADAM AND EVE STORY ACTUALLY HAPPEN OR NOT.

SHOULD IT BE TAKEN LITERALLY OR AS DOES IT HAVE ANOTHER MEANING?? DOES THE FRUIT ACTUALLY SYMBOLIZE SOMETHING ELSE?

try asking a pastor these questions and watch how he flares. They dont have answers but will never admit. Instead,they will dangle round the question without givving you straight answers.finally, they will ask you to have faith.

Www.mumumugu.

1 Like

Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Mskrisx(f): 3:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Na wa o...
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by iamSi(m): 4:58am On Aug 19, 2014
So many are left to blindness ... The bible already stated. Won fi ete sile , won n wa ogun lapalapa kaariri ...
Mskrisx: Na wa o...
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2014
@op answer to ur questions
1.] GOD, ADAM, EVE AND DEVIL COMMUNICATED WIT HEAVENLY LANGUAGE DONT 4GET D DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL SO D LANGUAGE, HE WIL NOT 4GET. ONLY WHEN U DIE AND MEET GOD THEN U WILL LEARN DAT LANGUAGE

2] GOD CRATED D FRUIT WHICH WAS A GOOD FRUIT BEFORE D DEVIL CONTAMINATED IT , DONT 4GET GOD ONLY TOOK AWAY BEAUTY FROM D DEVIL BUT NOT POWER

3].THE TREE WAS NOT LOCATED BEYOND ADAMS REACH BECAUSE IT WAS A GOOD FRUIT EARLIER

4]. GOD GAVE ADAM INSTRUCTION ON D FRUIT SO DAT ADAM WILL NOT SAY HE DIDNT WARN HIM IF HE EVENTUALLY SEES IT

5] LIKE I SAID EARLIER D DEVIL WAS WAS AN ARCHANGEL IN HEAVEN BEFO HE DISOBEYED GOD

6] HE HAS GIVEN THEM A SIMPLE INSTRUCTION DEY JUST NEEDED TO OBEY

7] he has given dem a simple instruction to obey...THEY SHOULD HAVE OBEYED GOD RATHER THAN THE DEVIL

8] THE FRUIT WAS CREATED A GOOD N NOT A FORBIDDEN FRUIT THATS Y IT WAS IN D GARDEN

9] THE DEVIL WAS LYING THE FRUIT WAS A WISE FRUIT IN A GOOD WAY MAYBE MAN WOULD HAV BEEN MORE INDUSTRIOUS AND CREATIVE
BUT D DEVIL CHANGED D FRUIT SO DAT ADM WIL BE WISE IN A NEGATIVE WAY TO KNOW SIN AND TO COUNTER GOD

10] YES ADAM AND EVES EYES OPEN AT D SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE EVE WAS CREATED OF ADAMS RIB, OR HAVE U FORGOTTEN? undecided
U CAN ONLY POWER A LIGHT BY CONNECTING TO BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CHARGE. wink

11] NOPE, HOW CAN U BE UNCLAD TO WOMEN WHEN UV ALREADY KNOWN SIN?

12] GOD ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION HE ASKED DEM, BUT HE ONLY ASKED OUT OF ANGER.
U KNO OF DAT SITUATION WHEN UR DAD IS MAD AT U N ASKS U WHERE U R COMMING BAK FROM WHEN UR MOM HAD ALREADY TOLD HIM

13]YES MAYBE HE KNEW THEY WOULD SIN, HE IS GOD HE NEEDS SUPREMACY , SOMTHING TO RULE UPON

14} GOD PUNISHED ADAM, EVE, D SNAKE INCLUDING D DEVIL BECOX D DEVIL IS ALREADY IN D SNAKE HE DIDNT GO UNPUNISHED
HOW CAN U SAY HE LEFT D DEVIL UNPUNISHED WHEN HES FOREVER BURNING IN HELL FIRE undecided

15] THEIR CHILDREN ARE PUNISHED TOO BECOX THE BLOOD IS ALREADY IN DEM N THATS D ONLY WAY THEY CAN BE SANCTIFIED
16] NOPE THEIR SINS WAS NOT PLANNED.
17] NOPE, HES NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SINS BECOX HE CREATED D FRUIT A TO BE A GOOD FRUIT

18] NO ONE WITHNESSED D STORY EXCEPT GOD ADAM EVE N DEVIL, BUT IT WAS NARRATED BY DISCIPLES OR WHOEVER BY THE POWER OF
HOLY SPIRIT WHO REVEALED IT TO DEM, WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ARE PART OF D 7GIFTS OF HOLY SPIRIT.

19}OH YES! THE STORY OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN S REAL!!

20] NOPE TAKE D STORY AS IT IS FOR IT REALLY Happened.....
thanks i hope this helps, ur questions took me time to answer but i was happy answering them

but how come ur pastor couldnt answer to all these? are u sure hez a pastore
im just a student and no one taught me these specially, how much more a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by ramdris(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2014
This is what I call " questions for the God"
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by DoctorStephen(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Read the Bible and you will understand it.
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Kendzyma(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2014
tosscash1: @op answer to ur questions
1.] GOD, ADAM, EVE AND DEVIL COMMUNICATED WIT HEAVENLY LANGUAGE DONT 4GET D DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL SO D LANGUAGE, HE WIL NOT 4GET.

2] GOD CRATED D FRUIT WHICH WAS A GOOD FRUIT BEFORE D DEVIL CONTAMINATED IT , DONT 4GET GOD ONLY TOOK AWAY BEAUTY FROM D DEVIL BUT NOT POWER

3].THE TREE WAS NOT LOCATED BEYOND ADAMS REACH BECAUSE IT WAS A GOOD FRUIT EARLIER

4]. GOD GAVE ADAM INSTRUCTION ON D FRUIT SO DAT ADAM WILL NOT SAY HE DIDNT WARN HIM IF HE EVENTUALLY SEES IT

5] LIKE I SAID EARLIER D DEVIL WAS WAS AN ARCHANGEL IN HEAVEN BEFO HE DISOBEYED GOD

6] HE HAS GIVEN THEM A SIMPLE INSTRUCTION DEY JUST NEEDED TO OBEY

7] he has given dem a simple instruction to obey...THEY SHOULD HAVE OBEYED GOD RATHER THAN THE DEVIL

8] THE FRUIT WAS CREATED A GOOD N NOT A FORBIDDEN FRUIT THATS Y IT WAS IN D GARDEN

9] THE DEVIL WAS LYING THE FRUIT WAS A WISE FRUIT IN A GOOD WAY MAYBE MAN WOULD HAV BEEN MORE INDUSTRIOUS AND CREATIVE
BUT D DEVIL CHANGED D FRUIT SO DAT ADM WIL BE WISE IN A NEGATIVE WAY TO KNOW SIN AND TO COUNTER GOD

10] YES ADAM AND EVES EYES OPEN AT D SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE ONE EVE WAS CREATED OF ADAMS RIB, OR HAVE U FORGOTTEN? undecided
U CAN ONLY POWER A LIGHT BY CONNECTING TO BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CHARGE. wink

11] NOPE, HOW CAN U BE UNCLAD TO WOMEN WHEN UV ALREADY KNOWN SIN?
[12] GOD ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION HE ASKED DEM, BUT HE ONLY ASKED OUT OF ANGER.
U KNO OF DAT SITUATION WHEN UR DAD IS MAD AT U N ASKS U WHERE U R COMMING BAK FROM WHEN UR MOM HAD ALREADY TOLD HIM

13]YES MAYBE HE KNEW THEY WOULD SIN, HE IS GOD HE NEEDS SUPREMACY , SOMTHING TO RULE UPON

14} GOD PUNISHED ADAM, EVE, D SNAKE INCLUDING D DEVIL BECOX D DEVIL IS ALREADY IN D SNAKE HE DIDNT GO UNPUNISHED
HOW CAN U SAY HE LEFT D DEVIL UNPUNISHED WHEN HES FOREVER BURNING IN HELL FIRE undecided

15] THEIR CHILDREN ARE PUNISHED TOO BECOX THE BLOOD IS ALREADY IN DEM N THATS D ONLY WAY THEY CAN BE SANCTIFIED
16] NOPE THEIR SINS WAS NOT PLANNED.
17] NOPE, HES NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SINS BECOX HE CREATED D FRUIT A TO BE A GOOD FRUIT

18] NO ONE WITHNESSED D STORY EXCEPT GOD ADAM EVE N DEVIL, BUT IT WAS NARRATED BY DISCIPLES OR WHOEVER BY THE POWER OF
HOLY SPIRIT HOW REVEALED IT TO DEM, WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ARE PART OF D 7GIFTS OF HOLY SPIRIT.

19}OH YES! THE STORY OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN S REAL!!

20] NOPE TAKE D STORY AS IT IS FOR IT REALLY Happened.....
thanks i hope this helps, ur questions took me time to answer but i was happy answering them

but how come ur pastor couldnt answer to all these? are u sure hez a pastore
im just a student and no one taught me these specially, how much more a pastor?
angry over wat he already nos will happen?dos dt make any sense to u?
@last paragraph...d op dnt say d pastors dnt anser dem,bt he waz only refering to logical ansers,bt u also ended up in givin non
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2014
The Bible is a lie. Everything written there was to written to distract us from those who are hell bent on enslaving our minds. They have fed us with lies. Of all the races of the planet,why must the Jewish people or their book be of any importance? Must we worry about a book full of lies and murder? I wouldn't let it near my child

1 Like

Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Kendzyma: angry over wat he already nos will happen? dos dt make any sense to u?
@last paragraph...d op dnt say d pastors dnt anser dem,bt he waz only refering to logical ansers,bt u also ended up in givin non

With diz bolded part in ur comment i can tell u are a kid
if u dont undastand my illustration, God already know dey ate d fruit so thats y hes angry and still asked them.. wtf i hope us brain is active

read what d op said very well, he said d pastor dangles are meaning he cant answer
them i dont see any reasonwhy d pastor should dangle around cox of those questions
then he needs to go bak to pastors school
AND
if u cant find answers in what i said it means u are daft
becox my answers are clear undecided
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Kendzyma(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2014
tosscash1:

With diz bolded part in ur comment i cant tell u are a kid
if u dont undastand my illustration, God already know dey ate d fruit so thats y hes angry and still asked them.. wtf i hope us brain is active

read what d op said very well, he said d pastor dangles are meaning he cant answer
them i dont see any reasonwhy d pastor should dangle around cox of those questions
then he needs to go bak to pastors school
AND
if u cant find answers in what i said it means u are daft
becox my answers are clear undecided
fools resort to insult wen der ansers r being questioned..nt surprisd though

1 Like

Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
All of us hav had question on the tale of Adam and Eve sin recorded in the bible.
While majorityburied their questions in their heart,few were bold to ask question. The answers recieved created more questions than answers.

WHAT LANGUAGE DID ADAM,GOD,EVE AND SERPENT SPEAK?
Overtime, Hebrew was the spoken language. How this came to be, God understands better but God was described as "God of the Hebrews". Remember that the children of Adam (Cain, Abel and SETH), particularly Seth became the father that passed on the baton to his children, grandchildren and great-grand children.

WHO CREATED THE FORBIDDEN TREE AND WHY?
God created the tree and he made it known that man should not eat from it. The implication of the whole is that when God makes certain provision, he gives instruction which makes us restricted and prevents abuse. For example, just like the tree, God created the palm tree but there is a part of the tree which is forbidden for TRUE believers, which is the water in the tree - palm wine.

WHY WASNT THE TREE LOCATED SOMEWHERE BEYOND ADAM REACH
The Garden was where the whole thing started. Every plant, tree and fruit was first grown in the garden.

IF GOD HADNT GIVEN ANY INSTRUCTION, PERHAPS, ADAM AND EVE MAY NOT HAVE LOCATED THE FRUIT
Wrong. Adam and Eve did not go their on their own accord. They were led by the serpent called Lucifer.

HOW DID THE DEVVIL ENTER THE PICTURE FROM CREATION TO FIRST SIN?

Though Genesis is the beginning of the account of creation, it was never the beginning. Lucifer had long been cast into the darkness of the formless world before the creation of time. For you to know, John 1 precedes Genesis.

GOD KNEW OF DEVIL EXISTENCE,Y DIDNT HE PROTECT ADAM AND EVE
God's plan was for man to walk by revelation; He protects His own but never spoon feed them as babies. Similarly, God allowed the devil to have his way with Job but not to take his life.

WHERE WAS GOD WHILE DEVIL TEMTED MAN. BUSY? THAT HE COULDNT HEAR THE CONERSATION OR WATCHING WITHOUT INTERFERING
God was never busy. Adam and Eve were fragile but God had a special kind of fellowship with him. The Bible recorded that God would only come to fellowship with Adam "In the cool of the day", which meant in the evening. God must have heard the conversation between Adam and Eve but just like Job he allowed the devil to have his way, while Adam and Eve played the blame game.

EDEN SHOULD BE A PERFECT GARDEN OF HAPPINESS.WHY DID GOD PUT FORBIDDEN FRUIT IN A PERFECT GARDEN
The tree had long been there before the creation of Adam. The garden was indeed perfect. Adam's touch of the tree destroyed God's plans.
WAS THE DEVIL TOTALLY LYING OR SPEAKING SOME TRUTH ?
The father of lies has no iota of truth in him. When he said they will not die and God meant otherwise, they indeed died - spiritually. The gap between man and God widened as man disobeyed. Lucifer lied.

EVE ATE THE FRUIT,SHE DIDNT REALISE SHE WAS NAKED INSTANTLY, UNTIL ADAM HAD EATING THE FOOD B4 BOTH AUTOMATICALLY BECAME NAKED...HOW POSSIBLE?
Wrong again, Eve knew but just like Adam, she did not speak of her unclothedness. Adam was forced to speak up when God asked him where he was.

CLOTHING CAME AFTER SIN, SO WE SHOULD ALL BE NAKED THE MOMEN WE CONFES OUR SINS
Funny, our eyes are opened. Man had another kind of knowledge the moment he tampered with the tree. In a way, we carry the adamic nature.

Y DID GOD ASK ADAM AND EVE QUESTIONS AS IF HE DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWER
God knew from the outset. He is all-knowing. Put it this way, God wanted to illicit responses from Adam and not only did he fail, he moved the blame on God by saying that the 'woman you gave to me...'

GOD SEES THE FUTURE..HE MUST HAVE KNOWN THEY WOULD SIN, YET HE PUNNISHED THEM FOR SINNING
I honestly don't know if this is a statement or a question.

GOD PUNNISHED WEAK EVE,VULNURABLE ADAM AND HELPLESS SNAKE WHILE DEVIL WAS LEFT UNPUNNISHED-FAIR?
God hates disobedience. He had warned them before about not taking from the tree. Thank God you know God punished them. He forgave them but punished them for their act. Eve was never weak, she led Adam to sin. She had some convincing power just like every woman on their wife today. She was never weak. Adam was never helpless, he had a choice; to obey or to disobey God. Stop making it look like he had no choice. The creature was available for the devil's use. God had already condemned the devil before then. Punishing what you had already condemned is not in any way meaningful.

ADAM UNBORN CHILDREN ALSO PUNNISHED-FAIR?
Adam's descendants were punished for the sin of their father. He pronounced this on Adam and not his children. His children, particularly Cain exhibited the result of the tree by showing the other kind of knowledge he had.

IF ADAM AND EVE HADNT SINNED, THERE WOULD BE NO STORY, NO BIBLE,....WAS ..ADAM AND EVE SIN PREPLANNED?
I understand your problem is the Bible? God had different plans for Adam but he took another route, far from what God had for him. Satan made sure God's plan for Adam would not stand and Adam assisted the devil in making this happen.

WAS GOD PARTIALLY OR INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SIN OF ADAM
My questions to you: Did God instruct them to eat from the tree? Was Adam forced to eat of the tree? Was it God's plan for Adam to eat from the tree?

WHO WITHNESSED THE DRAMA AND NARRATED IT.
Well, the Godhead and the other two; Jesus and the Holy Spirit were around. That it was documented meant that Adam must have passed it to his children and his children to theirs, and so on.

DID THE ADAM AND EVE STORY ACTUALLY HAPPEN OR NOT.
Well, I think you have answered this question so far. If it did not happen, how come you are asking?

SHOULD IT BE TAKEN LITERALLY OR AS DOES IT HAVE ANOTHER MEANING?? DOES THE FRUIT ACTUALLY SYMBOLIZE SOMETHING ELSE?
This is by far the most brilliant question you asked smiley smiley. God indeed had plans that Adam and Eve would multiply, hence, the idea of sex would come sooner or later. God raised the first institution of marriage between them and created the woman for the man. The fruit must have been a fruit fruit, such that it must have been a very powerful tree which was powerful enough to corrupt the complete man.

Nothing prevents you from asking the Holy Spirit to reveal what you need to know to you.

#Shalom!

1 Like

Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Kendzyma: fools resort to insult wen der ansers r being questioned..nt surprisd though

kid go n meet ur mum
i aint gat time
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Toyolad(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2014
Sir Sanchez01,I respect ur knowledge of the bible nd d wisdom u used in answering those thought-provoking questions.

1 Like

Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by Sanchez01: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Toyolad: Sir Sanchez01,I respect ur knowledge of the bible nd d wisdom u used in answering those thought-provoking questions.
Thank you sir. I'm honoured smiley
Re: 20..adam And Eve Questions Pastors Cant Answer by mumumugu(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
god has two kids who he conditions from birth never to question him, keeps them naked in a restricted area filled with dangerous animals, all so that he could watch them frolic around naked and Bleep. When they become aware that constant nudity isn't normal they cover themselves with whatever's around, as their parent never provided them with clothes, and for not remaining naked against their consent, god gets mad, kicks them out of the house and curses them and all of their descendants to utter torture.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your God Unfair To Those Who Believe In Other Gods? / 13 Problems With Porkā€¦ God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews / Deliverance From Evil Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.