Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Resume A Stopped/broken Download Due To Bad/slow Internet On IDM - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Resume A Stopped/broken Download Due To Bad/slow Internet On IDM (706 Views)

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / How To Share Internet On My Laptop Through WIFI / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resume A Stopped/broken Download Due To Bad/slow Internet On IDM by henryobinna(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2014
I know some people probably know or have idea of how to do this but many also don't know and that's why I brought it here.

when downloading on IDM and you paused the download for long or some other reasons maybe slow internet/broken made resuming the download was not possible IDM will want you to start the download from beginning which is annoying.

so when you find your self in this situation, all you do is leave IDM, go back to your browser and open the particular page you downloaded the file from and click on the specific link that initiates the download.
Assuming its on this page you started the download from and the link is 'naira.land'. all you do is come back here and click on 'naira.land'.
After doing that your stopped download on IDM will continue from where it stopped without loss of files or broken files.

for a more detailed explanation and download link of latest version of IDM go to THE SOURCE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Hp 530 / He Need Help. PC Issue / Best Deals On America-imported Laptops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.