Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) (54280 Views)

You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / How To Download Season Movies Free Online With IDM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Sometimes, when you tried to download a file with IDM (Internet Download Manager), it failed to download the file. You got frustrated when the file has already been downloaded to more than 50%. A Message appeared on IDM which says "Do you want to download the file from the beginning".

It happened due to the several problems like: -
1. When server stoped responding
2. Your Internet connection has problems
3. You manually pause it
4. Stopped it to download it later because you know it has the capability of resuming.

Response of the IDM was "Do you want to download it from the beginning". Definitely, you don't want to download it from the beginning while you have downloaded 1GB or more.
There are tips and tricks to download the file from where IDM has stopped or you had paused it.

1. Open the same file in your browser, click to download it again, when dialog window appear select "download it later". (Check to ensure that the file must have the same file size and from the same link/server).

2. Open IDM manager window and double click the file you have selected to download later

3. Select the full address field and press Ctrl+c to copy to the clipboard.

4. Now, double click the file which has refused to resume and paste the new address which you have copied earlier in the address field and press OK.

5. In the IDM manager window click the file and press resume. 90% of the resuming problems has been resolved by this little tip and trick.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Thanks Femi. What about file host not found?.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2013
passionate88: Thanks Femi. What about file host not found?.
Its either the file is no longer available or the file hosting site does not support downloading of files via IDM
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Is there any way to download torrents files via IDM?.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
passionate88: Is there any way to download torrents files via IDM?.
yes
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by dljbd1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
femi4: yes
Spill it bro...how?
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chairman, na hw na?, which procedure.
femi4: yes
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Alright!
How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM

1. First of all go to a torrent site and choose your torrent file to download

2. Now download torrent file and save in your system

3. After downloading, Go to www.zbigz.com

4. Make a free account in Zbigz,there is also premium option too

5. After completing sign up process, login in your Zbigz account

6. Now upload a torrent file and press “Go” button

7. Now a popup window will appear with free and premium account. Choose free option and click on free button

8. After caching 100% complete, click download button and again click on free

Your torrent file is ready to download with IDM. Now you have the power to download,resume downloading and do whatever you want. Thatz all!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
femi4: Alright!
How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM

1. First of all go to a torrent site and choose your torrent file to download

2. Now download torrent file and save in your system

3. After downloading, Go to www.zbigz.com

4. Make a free account in Zbigz,there is also premium option too

5. After completing sign up process, login in your Zbigz account

6. Now upload a torrent file and press “Go” button

7. Now a popup window will appear with free and premium account. Choose free option and click on free button

8. After caching 100% complete, click download button and again click on free

Your torrent file is ready to download with IDM. Now you have the power to download,resume downloading and do whatever you want. Thatz all!!!
Thank u boss. I don save d page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 6:33am On May 02, 2013
Pls femi, where I fit download IDM full version?.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 7:45am On May 02, 2013
passionate88: Pls femi, where I fit download IDM full version?.
let me mail it to you, cant post the content here
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by anibo2(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2013
femi4: let me mail it to you, cant post the content here
..Please I need it,my email is datiboboy@yahoo.com
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by LecturerIFE: 4:27pm On May 02, 2013
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 6:39pm On May 02, 2013
Ok.. Ayee432@gmail.com
thank you.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 10:51am On May 03, 2013
passionate88: Ok.. Ayee432@gmail.com
thank you.
Done!
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by passionate88: 3:41pm On May 03, 2013
Thanks man... You always help a brother out.
femi4: Done!
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by bg1968: 8:21pm On May 03, 2013
Awesome, I just love IDM and how often do I have to let go of such a huge part of a file. Never again, thanks a lot. wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by aceTS: 8:00am On May 04, 2013
Cool thread
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by Ubking0(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2013
Pls i need it ubongnsini45@gmail.com
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by LecturerIFE: 1:42pm On May 04, 2013
I tried it and it worked just fine. Thanks for sharing. I still won't mind if u send me d full version. Thanks nonetheless.
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by jintex(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2013
femi pls how do i get d full version of the IDM. my mail is jintex4real@yahoo.com. thnx
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by tupez(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2013
i m also interested tupez002@yahoo.com
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by dridowu: 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
pls bro, if u dnt mind i need d full version also
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by marvelling(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2013
Abeg send me the full version
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 4:21pm On May 24, 2013
dridowu: pls bro, if u dnt mind i need d full version also idowu_ibrahim@yahoo.com
If you want full version, go to their website and buy, I m not sending anything to you...
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by dridowu: 4:44pm On May 24, 2013
femi4: If you want full version, go to their website and buy, I m not sending anything to you...
haahaaahahahahahahaahah, mr website dnt send it again. Kip it 2 ur sef
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by NaieaLanz: 3:24am On Sep 11, 2013
grin i shock when 1,4 GB of 1,7Gb with 70 kbps /scond downloaded stoped and cant not resume, thankyou so much for this greatest tutorial i can continue download again (y)
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by femi4: 5:36am On Sep 11, 2013
NaieaLanz: grin i shock when 1,4 GB of 1,7Gb with 70 kbps /scond downloaded stoped and cant not resume, thankyou so much for this greatest tutorial i can continue download again (y)
Aiit!!!
Re: How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) by purplekayc(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
How does one use IDM to download torrents?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Used Elite Book 820 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / What Happened After I Bought A London Used HP Probook 6450b For N65,000 / Globacom Submarine Cable - Glo-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.