Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood (658 Views)

A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) / Newly built 24 Units Of Executive Apartments For Sale @ Golden Park Estate / Forbes Names Banana Island Most Expensive Neighbourhood In Nigeria At $6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

If you are looking for an apartment, we all know that the most annoying thing is from the caretakers saying they want N2000 agency/form fee before looking for apartment that they will still collect over N100,000.00 from you if successful in the name of Agreement and Commission.

So this thread is open for people that know of any apartment in their area that are open for rent/sale.

Please give all the infos that you know of concerning the opening (not compulsorily all but the ones you know of)...

1. The name of the area, nearest bus stop and street (if you dont want to put up the address)
2. The supposed amount per year and state if you know about the payment terms (Year payment or two years)
3. If there will be any agreement & Commission and if you were to be the Landlord's child and ure reading this, you can use this as ur own fee

Most importantly, drop a contact that can be reached with respect to the house.

Thank you.
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Afrocatalyst: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice thread.
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by blessedqueen(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
[size=15pt]MiniFlat Available for Rent in Abuja...[/size]

The address is at 4, Collins Omokojhie Street, Nyanya, Off Checking Point.

The flat is very mouthwatering and has everything working.... Not crowded... and enough space for parking...

The asking rent is N200k per year negotiable.

If you are interested, quote this and/or PM me on Nairaland and I will reply you from my email.
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
blessedqueen: [size=15pt]MiniFlat Available for Rent in Abuja...[/size]

The address is at 4, Collins Omokojhie Street, Nyanya, Off Checking Point.

The flat is very mouthwatering and has everything working.... Not crowded... and enough space for parking...

The asking rent is N200k per year negotiable.

If you are interested, quote this and/or PM me on Nairaland and I will reply you from my email.

Is it still available?
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by blessedqueen(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
letsdothis:

Is it still available?

Y u asking?
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
blessedqueen:

Y u asking?

I'm interested now
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
blessedqueen:

Y u asking?

so is it still available?
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by blessedqueen(f): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
letsdothis:

so is it still available?

Yes
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
letsdothis letsgothere grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
blessedqueen:

Yes

Alright I sent you a PM. A friend need urgent accomodation in abuja
Re: Apartments For Rent In Your Neighbourhood by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
ledafaze: letsdothis letsgothere grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any One Bedroom Flat Along Oron Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom? / Omo Onile In Private Estate... / Executive 2brs And 3brs Flat@ogba And Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.