Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? (1658 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Worst Day Of My Life! :'( / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by ajuma: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2005
On the day of my wedding how will he look like? Although i can't tell until i hear from you.

So tell me and hear my own.
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by hotangel2(f): 4:41am On Sep 20, 2005
It's gon be off the chain for realz! That's all i know... it's gon be off teh chain/hook/ and whatnot. Like hello, it's my wedding day. *snaps finger* cheesy
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by WesleyanA(f): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2005
i don't know and i don't care. at least not now i don't.
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by Latoya(f): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2005
i already have an ideas of what hair style to do,what dress to wear,how many people to invite,where i am going to do it,what my traditional wears will be,what car i will be in, what what what what goes on and on,i know its going to be off the hook! i already have alot of top people volunteering to be sponsors.i cant wait
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by WesleyanA(f): 5:53am On Sep 20, 2005
goodluck latoya! just send me the invitation and i'll be there. wink
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by Latoya(f): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2005
haha cool
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by hotangel2(f): 5:57am On Sep 20, 2005
I prolly wont be thinking of the hair you'll do. Hair styles go out of fashion.. you wanna be hip on your wedding day. So, you dont know the hair style that'll be "in-style" by the time of your wedding.

And i am sure i'll be invited.. uh latoya? wink
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by Latoya(f): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2005
I dont go in for fashin in vogue,i go for what looks good on me

u might be invited,its pretty soon wink
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by hotangel2(f): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2005
hmmph Nice!

Pretty soon? shocked
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by Latoya(f): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2005
yea pretty soon babe grin grin grin.
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by WesleyanA(f): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2005
are you engaged yet? you're only 20
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by Latoya(f): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2005
hey,age doesnt matter.if i am engaged is my private buisness,just wait for your invitation
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by hotangel2(f): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2005
Amen.
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by Latoya(f): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2005
yes sis thats what i have been wating for,lol.Thanx
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by WesleyanA(f): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2005
i'll be waitign patiently for the invite. make mine pink and white.
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by Latoya(f): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2005
no wahala,u will be a VIP as in sistah wink
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by mosiate(f): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2005
my wedding day is going to be splendid,beautiful, well organized and interesting.
Re: The Day of My Wedding. How Is That Day Going to Look Like? by goodguy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2005
Latoya, Can I be ur flower boy? rolleyes

(1)

What Exactly Is Happening On This Forum?! / Alternative To Nigeria News Desk On Twitter / Buy granite for your building and road construction .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.