Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Only At Tulane, Only In New Orleans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only At Tulane, Only In New Orleans (528 Views)

Breaking| Will Smith Shot Dead In New Orleans / Will Smith Shot And Killed In New Orleans / Beyonce And Jay Z Buy $2.6 Million New Orleans Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only At Tulane, Only In New Orleans by starcelebritybu(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2014

Every student of Tulane University has heard this statement, and it perfectly sums up the experience of attending school in NOLA. It's impossible to talk about Tulane and its fashion scene without first understanding the city that encompasses it.

When I tell people what school I go to it's often the same response; questions about Mardi Gras or how often I go to Bourbon Street. What most people don't know is that the city is so much more than just a place to go out and drink. Entering New Orleans feels like stepping into another country because there is truly no other city in the U.S. like it. The first thing I noticed aside from the initial blast of heat while leaving the airport, is the diversity in the city. The diversity has been perfectly described as a "pot of gumbo." The city can trace its roots back to Native Americans, Africa, France, Ireland, Spain and more and these influences can be seen everywhere, from the citizens to the architecture to the food. The people of New Orleans are outgoing, free-spirited, welcoming and eccentric, creating a fashion scene unlike anywhere else. Fashion in NOLA has been thriving in recent years, especially since the start of New Orleans Fashion Week. Numerous designers have popped up in the city and new boutiques open all the time. It's only a matter of time before the city is known for its style along with its food and music.

More Details @ http://www.starcelebritybuzz.com/Fashion_Style.php

(1) (Reply)

Oga Bello: “the Quran Is Against Polygamy” / Can You Answer This Question? / Celebrities If You Can't Stay Married Do Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.