Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Cost Of Travelling From Benue State To Offa, Kwara State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Travelling From Benue State To Offa, Kwara State (1851 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To PortharcourĂľ / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Travelling From Benue State To Offa, Kwara State by tuwayz(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Please my fellow Nigerians can somebody help me on how much I will use for transport to and fro and also how much for a hotel lodge for two days, from benue state to offa in kwara state
Re: Cost Of Travelling From Benue State To Offa, Kwara State by tuwayz(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm, somebody pls help out its abt 20 views and no info? Haba NL help out pls
Re: Cost Of Travelling From Benue State To Offa, Kwara State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sorry that no one has replied.

The best place to know the transport cost would be at car parks.

There are many hotels in offa. The two popular ones are Avalon hotels and Awrab Suites. They have adequate security in place to protect the visitors. The former is slightly more expensive than the latter.
I don't know about your lifestyles, so I will advice that you pick one of the two hotels I listed above, depending on your lifestyles and your reasons for going to offa.

Here's the average pricing of one room for 24hours
Avalon Hotels NGN10,750
Awrab Suites NGN7000-10000
(Note that they may ask you to deposit some money, in addition to your rental cost. Its not a fee. They will pay you back on the day of your exit from the Hotel)

Direction to Hotels: When you alighted at offa, get any bike(popularly called okada) and tell him that you're going to Avalon Hotels or Awrab Suites.
The okada fare is NGN40 or 50. Don't let those okada boys overcharged you. Stay smart!

Regards.
Re: Cost Of Travelling From Benue State To Offa, Kwara State by tuwayz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
sys007: Sorry that no one has replied.

The best place to know the transport cost would be at car parks.

There are many hotels in offa. The two popular ones are Avalon hotels and Awrab Suites. They have adequate security in place to protect the visitors. The former is slightly more expensive than the latter.
I don't know about your lifestyles, so I will advice that you pick one of the two hotels I listed above, depending on your lifestyles and your reasons for going to offa.

Here's the average pricing of one room for 24hours
Avalon Hotels NGN10,750
Awrab Suites NGN7000-10000
(Note that they may ask you to deposit some money, in addition to your rental cost. Its not a fee. They will pay you back on the day of your exit from the Hotel)

Direction to Hotels: When you alighted at offa, get any bike(popularly called okada) and tell him that you're going to Avalon Hotels or Awrab Suites.
The okada fare is NGN40 or 50. Don't let those okada boys overcharged you. Stay smart!
Regards.
thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad / French Visa Appeal Format / Live Updates: A Journey By Train—Lagos To Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.